BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

I’ve been to a few gang bangs . Not my cup of tea anymore . I will meet a couple with one or two other bbc guys . Gang bangs are over rated . Every GB I have attended . Most of the guys just stand around watching / talking ******* more than fucking. There are the 2-3 guys that do all the real fucking , while people watch the show . All the phony haha and heheing, bragging that goes along with it as well . Not knocking GB just grew out of them . I like more micro small 2-3 people max parties lol !

I’ve been to a few gang bangs . Not my cup of tea anymore . I will meet a couple with one or two other bbc guys . Gang bangs are over rated . Every GB I have attended . Most of the guys just stand around watching / talking ******* more than fucking. There are the 2-3 guys that do all the real fucking , while people watch the show . All the phony haha and heheing, bragging that goes along with it as well . Not knocking GB just grew out of them . I like more micro parties lol !
100% true

My ex bbc lover whom I have had an extremely sexual relationship with, which included both him and his brother both fucking me twice each on various occasions both cumin in me after each other, I also had bi sex with my friend who is his niece which was really good . She originally had arranged for me to be seduced by her uncle at her birthday party that my husband and I were invited. He and I danced together at the party and I could feel his throbbing cock as he pulled me tight to him. After the party we were asked to give him a lift home, he invited us in for a ******* and he continued to seduce me ( long story short) He finished up giving me the best fucking I had ever experienced, his penis is all most twice the length and much much thicker than my husbands . We have become regular lovers since the first time we fucked, when we meet him He will always finger me sitting at a table in his regular bar on one occasion he fucked me in the bar while we were being watched by others.
But the final was when my husband and I went to meet him as normal in the bar, when we arrived Del was sat at the normal table we went over to him . My husband went to get drinks and the bar owner came over and told Del the back room was ready, I asked Del if he was having a party he said I have arranged for twelve mates to join us and I told them they are going to gang bang my white married whore while her husband and I watch .
I told him no way was I going to be gang banged by his mates or anybody and I would decide who fucked me not him .
Maybe if he had discussed this with me before we met then I would have had time to think about it and maybe I would have agreed, but due to his assumption that it was ok for him to whore my body out then he was clearly mistaken.
We had a blazing row and my husband and I left the bar and had not seen him since. Although I miss the sex I had with him .he has since been in contact this week apologising and asking my husband and I to meet him on natural ground , I m not sure as I know he will finish up fucking me as I know I want his nice big thick hard black cock that I’m missing oh so much.
We met Del with Connie to discuss our relationship as soon as I saw him my pussy started getting wet as I was thinking of how much I wanted his cock .
We discussed the situation and Connie suggested that maybe if they arranged for six of Del’s mates join us for a gang bang as in the past both Del and his brother had fucked me twice each on numerous occasions.
We eventually agreed on the six joining me . Connie said she would control everything and if I wanted it to stop she would stop everything.
So it was agreed to meet in the bar and use the back room, by this time I was desperate for Del’s cock ,I suggested that we went back to his house for him to fuck me , god it was sooo good feeling his cock penetrating my cunt and him pounding me .really hard giving me multiple orgasms and when he came it felt sooo good feeling his hot seed deep in my pussy .

Last edited:
I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
I would love to see my wife in one of these scenarios but she has no interest in getting gangbanged. She is not into group sex, not even threesomes. She prefers to have a connection with her man and when she is with her boyfriend I am just a spectator.

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
We always have wanted too be invited

My blk horny friends and I always set gangbangs for horny hot slut wives in the NY area. We have gangbanged a few wives from this site. DM for information 😈

Attachments

• ppv5816419627940766066817faa37-f822-47e4-8820-51574cac8076.jpg
    ppv5816419627940766066817faa37-f822-47e4-8820-51574cac8076.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 104
  • ppv5924220262176765599cb4721d5-a446-408c-a5c4-f4e46d245251.jpg
    ppv5924220262176765599cb4721d5-a446-408c-a5c4-f4e46d245251.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 109
Back