BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
Would love to take my girl there

Mariposa Blanca
I agree with you in that subject, as a black guy... I don't feel comfortable partaking a gang bang. Been there done that... I much prefer the quiet intimacy with a woman, that way I can focus my entirety on pleasing her every needs and wants.
The idea of multiple guys masturbating standing next to me...not at all appealing.
Amren

Mariposa Blanca
I agree with you in that subject, as a black guy... I don't feel comfortable partaking a gang bang. Been there done that... I much prefer the quiet intimacy with a woman, that way I can focus my entirety on pleasing her every needs and wants.
The idea of multiple guys masturbating standing next to me...not at all appealing.
Amren
i agree with you

we have a group here in NY/NJ - I am also addressing that concern about not enough quality Bulls. You are not alone.
I started the Bull Academy to properly train men who want to be the sexual stud for a married woman. Its not just a show and fuck scenario, they need to show some class and respect to both the wife and the husband. Once they are fully trained, as we all know, there are a lot of married women who are seeking.

I have been a Bull for over 10 years. I also have been a teacher, professor and trainer for D/s sex and relationships for that same amount of time.
I think when we were in this scene, All of the guys were absolute gentlemen and treated my wife with total respect ( When She wanted it 😁) .
We had great times 👌

Tom wants me to be fucked by 12 BBC.........a dozen BBC gangbang he keeps saying to me.........somewhat scared and excited both
We have had much more than that over a 7 hr period, I guess at total guy numbered around 25/35, shared by 4 wives .
My wife was in constant demand and had all of them at least twice, with some of them having Her 3 times.
she says it was the best night sexually She ever had.
l love Her dearly, She is the quietest person in the world until sex raises its head.
THEN she has a complete personality change, I certainly could never keep up with Her.
If only she had the confidence to get back into the lifestyle,To me She still is a good looking grandmother 👌😁

Last edited:
We have attended GB’s before, with a ratio of 3 men to every Woman. The club will pre-screen the men in attendance and each woman is given a coloured wristband upon arrival, along with a number of wristbands of a corresponding colour. The evening begins with a sort of social meet and greet, where the ladies may hand out wristbands to gentlemen they would like to play with, men may collect a number of wristbands, later when the action begins, men may join in with a woman as long as he has one of her wristbands, then it’s not just a free for all and the evening is far more satisfying for everyone

Yeah I organised one myself a while back.
On the whole it went really well.
You'd be surprised by the amount of black guys that are scared of being naked around other guys. Another thing was the number of refusals I had about DP or penises touching, black guys seem to be afraid of anything that may be seen as 'gay' in my experience.
It took some work but I found some guys that were up for everything I wanted.
When my wife and I , We must have struck lucky as the BBC gangbangs we were involved in were very well organised, none of the guys had any inhibitions ,,and were more than Happy to double penetrated etc etc.
Thouroughly enjoyable to,watch.

Yes providing well away from Durham where we live and that i get to fulfill some of my fantasies
husband, here I love the thought of seeing my wife enjoy herself with multiple black men and even encourage it.
Wife here, I love seeing my husband look over at me while I am being used by multiple black men. It has always been a fantasy and I am grateful that we can share this fantasy together.
It’s an absolutel amazing experience, sadly age has caught up with us.
We both wish we could turn the clock back, sadly when we were into this lifestyle it was not so easy to get involved without some risk of family / people finding out, what we were up to.
We did take some risks ( Always unprotected sex, She hated condoms ).
And She somtimes on single liaisons lose track of time a come home quite late.
Somtimes getting a phone call waiting for Her to come home late in the early hours.
and getting a late phone call to say She would be home the next day.
Amazingly we are still together, but past it all now.

We have attended GB’s before, with a ratio of 3 men to every Woman. The club will pre-screen the men in attendance and each woman is given a coloured wristband upon arrival, along with a number of wristbands of a corresponding colour. The evening begins with a sort of social meet and greet, where the ladies may hand out wristbands to gentlemen they would like to play with, men may collect a number of wristbands, later when the action begins, men may join in with a woman as long as he has one of her wristbands, then it’s not just a free for all and the evening is far more satisfying for everyone

Back