BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
Yes, probably

Yes, probably
Have attended these quite a few times, My Wife 2 Regular BBC bulls used to arrange them for Her, ( But I must say, She always specified the no off guys to attend ) So She always had control depending on Her mood, Her Bulls nearly always,respected Her wishes. ( She was always in Charge of Her life ) but sometimes She left it open for 1 of Her regular Bulls to arrange.
So I would drop Her off,both Her and I would not know what they had in mind for Her, later on She or one of the regular guys would inform me , that could I pick Her up,tomorrow Or sometimes She would say pick me up Sunday morning, all,of this was normally taking place at one or the other of Her two regular guys flat or apartment.
Occasionally it was a Hotel.
The biggest problem for us was the fact at the time We had two young Children ( We always felt it was too risky for Her to be away for the weekend on Her own, Somwould have to find a hotel for me near where the action was going on.
I loved picking Her up afterward, She always used to drip cum on the way home.
Oh ! She was/ is such a sexy woman, and a submissive exhibitionist ,from an early married life 😁

I have and would again. Men must be handsome younger then i very clean and hung. I have enjoyed several men at once and would do it again, sherry. I play with out hubby
Sherry, Oh! I wish we could turn the clock back,Such great times we had, We both loved the lifestyle, Espescially My Wife She has had some absolutely massive black guys over the years.
Her two main bulls She fucked fairly regularly we’re both very very well hung,I guess this is why She fucked them for around 10 years maybe more.
As I said in some of my previous posts She was very adventurous, I have never known Her to say,no to,anything. ( Tell a lie She was never into Lesbian sex ) But She made up for it with black guys 😁👌

I have organized GB parties for many years. Dayton, Columbus, Cincinnati. I can arrange parties in either Northern KY, Cincinnati, and Columbus. I have 3 Black male friends in Cincy and 2 here in Columbus. Just let me know when and where.
Sounds like fun

I had one where two of us girls, were pleasured by 7 wonderful Black, Hung and Hard MEN. A special cushioned chair with leg supports was made for us. I lay on my back, legs in a stirrup type rests. My head rested on a pillow which allowed me the visual of every hard manhood doing me. It was HOT. The "Gang of Seven" worked me in a manner that allowed for the MEN to recover their hardness after they had emptied in me. I do not know how many went for seconds or thirds but I was wonderfully exhausted after swaping with my girlfriend and taking at least two trains.

Last edited:
I had one where two of us girls, were pleasured by 7 wonderful Black, Hung and Hard MEN. A special cushioned chair with leg supports was made for us. I lay on my back, legs in a stirrup type rests. My head rested on a pillow which allowed me the visual of every hard manhood doing me. It was HOT. The "Gang of Seven" worked me in a manner that allowed for the MEN to recover their hardness after they had emptied in me. I do not know how many went for seconds or thirds but I was wonderfully exhausted after swaping with my girlfriend and taking at least two trains.
I would love to witness something like that.

You don't know (maybe) how exciting even the thought of this happening is to me.
Simple request: Please do it again but this time get one of the participants to video some or all of it.
And then post it for the rest of us to enjoy. The result may be that several of the MANY hot wives will want to try it too.
ALL will enjoy but NOT as much as you will with a repeat.

Back