BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
Yes, Have been involved in black gangbang parties in UK , My wife was used by loads of black guys and loved it

Yes, Have been involved in black gangbang parties in UK , My wife was used by loads of black guys and loved it
Yes, We have been involved in black only gang bang parties, At one ( This is not a Lie ) there were over 25 guys, and possibly more there over the course of the night , starting about nine pm and finishing around 3 am.
My wife fucked all the guys at least twice in dp,s and threesomes.
We both absolutely loved it.
Definately one for the memory bank, As both well past it now.
If enough people are interested I will provide more details

Would love to see my wife with about four black cocks surrounding her. each one feeling her up and slowly stripping her clothes off of her. I think that would be the hottest thing to sit back and watch happen.
I found it absolutely one of the most thrilling things We have ever done together, However there was a lot more guys at the one we went to.
She loved it 👌

I’ve been to a few popular all black (male) events and to be honest it was a mixed bag – if you’re uk based, especially south east / London area you’ll probably know the events I’m referring too. They’re not for everyone.

Yeah its fun, plenty of cock, nice venues and lots going on but they can be very intimidating. One or two guys can spoil it for everyone, guys who have attitude and think it’s a free for all, any woman’s fair game and no means yes. At two of these events I had bad experiences, the last and worst experience two guys tried to ******* me into a side room, literally dragging and carrying me. Luckily someone heard what was going on and helped. I know we’re all there for the same thing but that wasn’t fun at all!
were These events near St Albans by any chance ???

I would absolutely love to be surrounded by hunk black men. I'd be like a kid in a candy store. If it happened tho then I would like it to be with guys who didn't mind hubby sucking/cleaning up. Does it leave u pretty sore in the morning tho after having so many black men? I've been with two black guys at once and I could have done with a wheelchair the next day lol.
Yes, I was quite sore after the largest gathering of black guys that I went with, my bum was sore the most, but I enjoyed getting everything sore, In all three openings .
Wish as a couple We are now too old to participate in events like this, but they provide wonderful memories

Thanks for sharing your experience, looking for the same results, are you in Chicago by any chance?
I know the feeling, Greatest time sex wise I have ever had, Not one of the guys were at all aggressive, very friendly and a variety of sizes and lengths some were absolutely huge.
I was sore for about 3/4 days .
But what a beautiful sore, I am sure you know what I mean.

If the party has the right people, chemistry and security it can be a beautiful thing. I have been hosting bbc for 6 years. Check my profile for pics.

My wife has two black boyfriends, and sees each individually fairly regularly. I often tell her how much I would enjoy watching her with two or more black men at once, but she says she isn't interested ... that she "wouldn't be able to handle two huge cocks". Still, I will continue to hint, tease, cajole, etc. to see if her desires change. I would love to some day take her to a BBC party and watch her with multiple black men and see the look on her face change from 'deer in the headlights' to sheer *******. Would love to hear from anyone who can recommend parties like that in/near eastern NC.
My lovely wife has put some replies to how She felt after We attended a few, She always thourouhly enjoyed them , So check out Her response

As the husband, I think this be an unbelievable event to watch the wife be used all night.
Totally agree with you absolutely amazing, I know on my part the largest gathering of black guys at the last one We went to.
I was amazed at Her stamina nearl 7 hours of being fucked in every part of Her body.
Apart From a couple of short breaks.
She was the favoured Wife at the party ( There were around 4 white wives there ).
My wife was the one that had all the guys twice at least with all Openings adequately filled.
She absolutely loved it, and now as we have got a it to old to enjoy this lifestyle.
We do have some wonderful memories.

Back