BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

I have never attended a party that was intended as a gangbang session but have been to a few parties over the years when I was much younger where things got a little out of control
You are right , we have attended parties in the UK and after getting to know people especially when your wife is known to be a bbc lover thing do happen , Kim has had and enjoyed several men at one time .

I've taken my wife to several sex parties where there were only 2 or 3 ladies and 20 to 30 guys.
I've also taken her parties where she was the only sextoy for fifteen to twenty guys. She's serviced nearly all races.
Amazing! Would love to hear some details!

GBs isn’t really my thing. Hubby would love to watch and join in on one. Lol
But I think I’m more of 2 guys and my hubby type of girl at most. Lol
He’s trying to talk me into goin in the plus 5 room at splash mocha this year and I’m thinking about it. Lol
I’d do anything he asks of me honestly 😈
But yeah idk if it’s my thing yet. Lol

He’s trying to talk me into goin in the plus 5 room at splash mocha this year and I’m thinking about it. Lol
*Raises hand:love:

Looks to me like you could more than handle the plus 5 room @Inkedones420

Our first experience of multiple BBC pleasuring mrs inked was unexpected we had got talking to a BBC on fabswingers and arranged a social to see if we clicked, we did, and things started to heat up with mrs inked and we decided to try and get hotel for the night, he said dont bother as he could accomodate us at his place, he said he lived in a shared house with 2 friends but they were away for the weekend. within minutes of arriving he was all over mrs inked and they were fucking in the hallway, then they moved into the living room. i settled down to watch the show. about 2 hours into them fucking, and at the time mrs inked was blindfolded on all fours whilst he was doing her doggy on the floor, i was sitting there wanking and suddenly the living room door opened and in walked 2 BBC who turned out to be his house mates who had not gone away, mrs inked was in the middle of another orgasm and she was not going to stop for anyone, it ended up with all 3 of them spending the rest of the night taking turns, spit roasting her and eventually her first DP.

Our first experience of multiple BBC pleasuring mrs inked was unexpected we had got talking to a BBC on fabswingers and arranged a social to see if we clicked, we did, and things started to heat up with mrs inked and we decided to try and get hotel for the night, he said dont bother as he could accomodate us at his place, he said he lived in a shared house with 2 friends but they were away for the weekend. within minutes of arriving he was all over mrs inked and they were fucking in the hallway, then they moved into the living room. i settled down to watch the show. about 2 hours into them fucking, and at the time mrs inked was blindfolded on all fours whilst he was doing her doggy on the floor, i was sitting there wanking and suddenly the living room door opened and in walked 2 BBC who turned out to be his house mates who had not gone away, mrs inked was in the middle of another orgasm and she was not going to stop for anyone, it ended up with all 3 of them spending the rest of the night taking turns, spit roasting her and eventually her first DP.
That is so fucking hot! Would love to hear more details. DM me?

Back