BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

The biggest Gang Bang she has done (so far) is 17 BBC...started on a Friday night as she stripped at a Black Bachelor party and they continuously used her as their Fuck Toy until Sunday morning.
She wants to break her record...looking at 25-30 for her next GB.
that sounds hot love to assist and get to join as well so hot!

When I was younger I participated in a couple of them. The first was set up by a married couple who wanted the wife to have a BBC gangbang. There were 12 of us. There was also another couple there, and the wife was a warm up girl. The second was a bukakke party, and the wife just wanted men to cum on her face. There were around ten of us. After we were done, she wanted more and several of the men fucked her afterwards. I'd be open to doing a gangbang again if the opportunity and situation fit.

When I was younger I participated in a couple of them. The first was set up by a married couple who wanted the wife to have a BBC gangbang. There were 12 of us. There was also another couple there, and the wife was a warm up girl. The second was a bukakke party, and the wife just wanted men to cum on her face. There were around ten of us. After we were done, she wanted more and several of the men fucked her afterwards. I'd be open to doing a gangbang again if the opportunity and situation fit.
Sounds like an all around good time

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
1) my Wife has been and is used at gangbang parties. In some of them i was there. i know that sometimes She is the only Woman there.

2) I don't like to see my Wife in these kinds of scenarios. It makes me extremely jealous, in a bad way and when She is mistreated by MEN, it's a hard time handling it.

3) Almost all my Wife's Bulls organized gangbangs parties.

1) my Wife has been and is used at gangbang parties. In some of them i was there. i know that sometimes She is the only Woman there.

2) I don't like to see my Wife in these kinds of scenarios. It makes me extremely jealous, in a bad way and when She is mistreated by MEN, it's a hard time handling it.

3) Almost all my Wife's Bulls organized gangbangs parties.

How is she mistreated? And does she think it's mistreatment, or is that your perception? Hard to understand why she'd agree to more gangbangs if she didn't have a good time.

It’s all of that yes...plus the feeling I get when I am being used by strangers. I am a very submissive girl and serving and pleasing black men is a huge turn-on for me.

Nice. When you're being used like that, do you enjoy it when the atmosphere there gets loud and wild? I like watching gangbangs that are crazier -- with one black guy after another not just getting the white pussy but talking *******....like a party atmosphere.

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
I've only done 1:1, but think that two to three BBCs would be amazingly erotic. My sex drive is through the roof and I would so love this challenge! Hot af!

Back