BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

I wouldn't, not my thing. My reason is that I think there are to many different body juices flowing around which increases your chances of contacting diseases. I tind to go bare back. Just Me

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
We have attended a few of these type of parties, a big one NYE. They are always exciting because of the atmosphere even if you don't play often.

Never! I'm ddf and feel it's stressful enough to rely on your partner to be. Relying on multiple people just isn't realistic to me. No matter what "proof" they have.

We tried one and was not our thing. We ended up leaving. We prefer to arrange our own meetings but the other woman had a great time after we left :)

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

Brian - Yes, I definitely enjoy bringing my wife to this type of party. I like watching her get used like a slut by groups of black men. Would love to see more ladies into that sort of thing. Debbie and I have often talked about how hot it would be if she could get hired as a party girl or play toy and used as a fuck toy for parties. But not really for money, all the black cock and cum would be her pay. Basically hired like a stripper, but without the ******* charges. The dancing and taking her clothes off would be where the stripper left off and the hired whore took over. So definitely, YES, from this husband. And my wife Deb also said a most definate, YES, from her too.

Depends on the "group" of men there - as well as how many! Perhaps if ALL were established friends bit NOT strangers whom had never met before or had any relations with previously! Fantasy - For Sure......Reality - Who Knows!

We thought we would share some info for the people in the Midwest.
There are a couple groups in the Chicago area that put on a few very 1st class GB's. All the men are required to wear dress shirts with a tie and dress pants. Before any activities start the host goes over all the rules. i.e... hygiene, condoms, no means NO, no watchers(except husbands or "cucks"). They start with a social hour and then dim the lights. All the men treated the Mrs like a queen(until she wanted to be treated differently). The men were real respectful of me as well. It is a very comfortable environment.

One guy organised an event for wife swapping for swinger couple. Me and my wife attended.. In reality no couple turned up.. Only 6 single guys presented... So we were disappointed and we decided to return home.. That is when one strong guy lifted my wife and took her to the room... All other guys accompanied in the room... It was not possible to resist them so after initial objection and resistance I gave it up.. They literally then pinned my wife.. While few removed her all clothes until she was totally naked.. After that they all pounced on her like how very hungry lion attack goat... All their hands started roaming on her body whatever part or organ they could get their hands and mouth on.. Everyone was competing each other for their fair share for most intimate part of her body. .. No part of the body left untouched...eventually her legs were parted when everyone felt that enough romance has been done.. Everyone took their turn and the whole night she was screwed...

yes I would and would love it, love being in a room naked and 10 to 20 wellhung naked black men and my white husband he loves to watch.i can suck and fuck for days.View attachment 1144560View attachment 1144561
So you have the stamina to keep 10-20 guys busy? Very impressive. I have seen women like that at my parties. It is quite a site to behold that's for sure. I have a sexy Asian slut who routinely fucks 25-35 guys at parties and she could easily handle more. I'm quite curious to see how many it would take to make her tap out.

We thought we would share some info for the people in the Midwest.
There are a couple groups in the Chicago area that put on a few very 1st class GB's. All the men are required to wear dress shirts with a tie and dress pants. Before any activities start the host goes over all the rules. i.e... hygiene, condoms, no means NO, no watchers(except husbands or "cucks"). They start with a social hour and then dim the lights. All the men treated the Mrs like a queen(until she wanted to be treated differently). The men were real respectful of me as well. It is a very comfortable environment.
Can you let us know where to find these?

would love to go to them but as my wife has told me i could only be an observer. other wise she said i would just be in the way with my little dick

I do attend them, and have loved each and every one of them. But, I do make sure they all know my rules and I always have my Husband or someone there to make sure my rules are respected. Most of the time the men will self police themselves and won't push any boundaries. They don't want to be the one who is to blame for the party coming to an abrupt end.

They aren't for everyone, but if you have ever wondered about participating, either watch one or start with a small one (4 or so men). Like anything, it may not be for you. But, it might be, and you'll end up wanting them as often as you can.

Back