BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

We thought we would share some info for the people in the Midwest.
There are a couple groups in the Chicago area that put on a few very 1st class GB's. All the men are required to wear dress shirts with a tie and dress pants. Before any activities start the host goes over all the rules. i.e... hygiene, condoms, no means NO, no watchers(except husbands or "cucks"). They start with a social hour and then dim the lights. All the men treated the Mrs like a queen(until she wanted to be treated differently). The men were real respectful of me as well. It is a very comfortable environment.

I know about that group. In fact. a couple of my friends I met when co-hosting the chocolate room on the takeover cruises. We host exactly the same type of parties here in the Bay Area.

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.

You know that I love gangbangs sir and I hope that I am the sole holes for the 20 studs.
I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

I had a couple of guys from this site who wanted to start a group, but i am very ludicrous about strange guys whom I really don't know. I may change my mind later in life. Miami to palm Beach area

When we were on AFF we set up a BBC gangbang with a group on there from Boston. However, the organizer became more and more sketchy the closer it came to the date. We wanted to voice verify and see photos of all the men and he couldn't do that. It's a shame because the group had tons of reviews and praise on AFF and it would have been a blast ...but we have rules. We require assurances that it will be safe. We require seeing ALL of the people involved beforehand. It didn't help that the organizer became increasingly arrogant and pushy as time went on. That's why most of our experiences have been at swingers clubs and parties.

tumblr_ordtzslp7a1vxzuy9o1_1280-jpg.1320361

I LOVE GANGBANGS!!!!! I HAVE BECUM SUCH A BBC SLUT!!!!!

Mannnnnn, I think you and I might be in the same area or zip code if that last number is what I think it is lol. Which Nyc women real on here lol cause this place a little funny style with the locals

Back