BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
Have done it and is actually my preference

I have attended in the past but not in the last few years...the gangbangs are fun but using protection is always a good idea and make sure that all participants are into it...especially the girl.

Reactions: raf
I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

I would love to see my wife surrounded by BBC

I've had 5 once. Was a little disappointed because they just took turns. I want a group of 8 to 10, who will surround me, with their hands and mouths roaming my body, their big black cocks touching me everywhere, then sliding in my pussy and ass, and 3 or 4 at my face, letting me suck them as they all alternate between my holes, cumming deep inside me.

I have. My first was set up by my now owner. There were 4 of them, all older men in their 40's, a couple of them were married. For me it was real scary, my first time out of CA in a strange city to meet one man. Then things escalated. It ended up changing me.

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I
know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

We've done the gang bang a few times... It's usually my wife and our best friends wife. We've also done 1-1,2 guys 3 guys and 4 guys. With the gang bang although it's fun you have to keep an eye on everyone. And you have to set the ground rules before anyone gets nekkid. But they aren't for everyone. And honestly in our opinion it shouldnt be a woman's introduction in BBC. Take time and build up it that.

We'd love to find an organized group. It is really a pain trying to work a schedule that works for everyone. Then there are the no-shows.

I was with my baby mom at time who was bisexual and she was like five months pregnant with our *******. I was young and ignorant and she held a lot of sex parties not knowing i caught her getting tagged team by black friends i trusted but this one particular time i got so high on prohibited chemical and ******* that she purposely set me up with her black gay friends i remember her watching while i was tied up getting my ass pounded

Back