From my long experience of fucking different black guys all shapes and cock sizes, I realized that many of them were not really interested in eating pussy as I expected and they tend to go direct to fuck my pussy rather than eating it for awhile.
Of course not all black men are like that and there are some who enjoys a relaxing atmosphere of licking my asshole, eating my pussy and sucking my nipples before inserting their manhood into me although the majority are not.
Only one black guy used to eat me for hours, let me sit on his face and ******* my pussy juices and he then fucks me so good with his 10โ€ thick black cock.
What is your experiences ladies?
I would enjoy eating your pussy and I like eating pussy too!

I pity the fool who hasn't learned to love eating pussy and doing it well. I pity even more the brotha that doesn't feast on white pussy. Anyone white woman who reads my profile knows I get off on that. With me, you get it ALL!!!

Eating pussy, never discussed the subject with a gal that didn't love it. Have to say in my adventures i didn't get as much of it as i would like. But then i really didn't expect it under the circumstances. Many being with multiple men. There were a few times when some guy would clean me out, usually while pulling a train in a separate room where he would not be seen. Then there was Jerry who I'm sure now was a want to be cuck. I knew nothing of that then. He arranged groups of guys for me and always cleaned me orally when it was his turn in the room or after the party. I had one memorable experience before i was married with six older men. They were all married and informed me right off wanted to eat my young stuff first. I found out that night the possibility of multiple climaxes by being eaten by six men in a row. My first oral train almost four hours that wore me out before I'd fucked anyone.
I managed to talk myself into similar situation a few times at a party but never with that many guys.

Eating pussy, never discussed the subject with a gal that didn't love it. Have to say in my adventures i didn't get as much of it as i would like. But then i really didn't expect it under the circumstances. Many being with multiple men. There were a few times when some guy would clean me out, usually while pulling a train in a separate room where he would not be seen. Then there was Jerry who I'm sure now was a want to be cuck. I knew nothing of that then. He arranged groups of guys for me and always cleaned me orally when it was his turn in the room or after the party. I had one memorable experience before i was married with six older men. They were all married and informed me right off wanted to eat my young stuff first. I found out that night the possibility of multiple climaxes by being eaten by six men in a row. My first oral train almost four hours that wore me out before I'd fucked anyone.
I managed to talk myself into similar situation a few times at a party but never with that many guys.
Should be more like you. Btw, where are you located?

I not only love and appreciate eating pussy, I decided to donate my 10 Commandments for Eating Pussy

when i was in basic training for the Army there were a group of us talking about eating pussy. several of the black guys said they never did it and that eating pussy was just "sucking cock by proxy". for many years i thought they were so wrong until a few years later. I was going to go down on my wife and she kept trying to stop me. i didn't stop and i licked her pussy. while licking i noticed some white stuff in her pussy and figured it was just her juices. it happen many time. i didn't find out for quite a while that when i went down on her and she didn't want me to that she had been fucking another guy that day. so me eating her pussy and hence eating that cum i was sucking cock by proxy.

Back