QUEEN4BBC

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
From my long experience of fucking different black guys all shapes and cock sizes, I realized that many of them were not really interested in eating pussy as I expected and they tend to go direct to fuck my pussy rather than eating it for awhile.
Of course not all black men are like that and there are some who enjoys a relaxing atmosphere of licking my asshole, eating my pussy and sucking my nipples before inserting their manhood into me although the majority are not.
Only one black guy used to eat me for hours, let me sit on his face and ******* my pussy juices and he then fucks me so good with his 10” thick black cock.
What is your experiences ladies?

Along with the different sizes, shapes, and stamina of men we are all at different skillset levels too. The most skilled lover can not only make a woman climax by way of penetration which 75% percent of women don't do with the majority of lovers but can make a woman climax with his hands, mouth, and his penetration game. I call it the "triple threat"!
🤞😛🍆

I will eat you into *******!
I will eat that pussy like a two piece and biscuit from Popeye's!
I will gargle that squirt rinse and repeat!
I will go down and eat that pussy and come back up lookin like "the shinning"! 🤣😂

Attachments

• Beautiful latin wife getting her pussy eat'n really good by her first black guy!.jpg
    Beautiful latin wife getting her pussy eat'n really good by her first black guy!.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 368
Last edited:
From my long experience of fucking different black guys all shapes and cock sizes, I realized that many of them were not really interested in eating pussy as I expected and they tend to go direct to fuck my pussy rather than eating it for awhile.
Of course not all black men are like that and there are some who enjoys a relaxing atmosphere of licking my asshole, eating my pussy and sucking my nipples before inserting their manhood into me although the majority are not.
Only one black guy used to eat me for hours, let me sit on his face and ******* my pussy juices and he then fucks me so good with his 10” thick black cock.
As a white cuckold husband I always do all the licking to my wife's nipples, pussy, asshole and her lovely feet and soles. Her bull doesn't care to lick her too. He mostly fucks her with his huge cock. I always do the licking, before sex to prepare my wife for his huge cock, and after sex with him to clean up her lovely pussy and asshole.

Lord help white men if eating pussy every becomes culturally acceptable within black culture. lmao. my black friends growing up used to clown each other about eating pussy, almost putting it on the level of sucking dick.

I think part of the stigma in that community is that monogamy is not assumed by black men so they worry they are eating a pussy where other dicks have been.

Lord help white men if eating pussy every becomes culturally acceptable within black culture. lmao. my black friends growing up used to clown each other about eating pussy, almost putting it on the level of sucking dick.

I think part of the stigma in that community is that monogamy is not assumed by black men so they worry they are eating a pussy where other dicks have been.
are you white or black?

Its Gatorade for the soul...Nitro juice😜😛😈🐃

Back