BBC Cum

Amy is stunning. How long has it been since she had it with some one elss
It's been a while since I willingly shared her. We had to step back from sharing her for various reasons. There are times when I miss it, but Amie says she has lost interest, at least for the time being. It's complicated.

I have seen Kim take many cum loads ,however, one stands out , we were in the UK haveing a lovely evening in a local pub when we got chatting to two middle aged black men , they were extremely friendly with towards Kim as they saw Kim’s bracelet, I love bbc, this got things a little heated , sly remarks on huge cocks which one said he had, Kim being her slutty self told him to prove it , so they invited us back to there house , just letting you all know it was huge and thick , but moor interesting he shot the most cum I have ever seen and not once but three times that night .

My black lover Del ejaculates so much more seed when he cum’s than my husband has ever been able to do .
He also ejaculates harder and deeper than I have ever experienced due to the length of his penis.
After he’s cum deep in my vagina and pull's out when his cock goes flacid his cum leaks from my stretched pussy .He then tells me to suck his cock and get it hard for him to fuck me again.
We only ever fuck bare back as from the first time he fucked me which was at the time totally unexpected
I love your experiences with your Black Bull and that's always the end result when you are Bonding with a Black Bull. The Intense thoughts of having your deepest fantasy finally Fullfilled then the Amazing Different Skin Contrast and the way a Blackman and White Women Ravish each other so Good is the reason why We Black Men Cum so much more and harder than you have ever seen. It's Absolutely Amazing and I want you to keep up the good work you are doing! 👩🏼‍🦳♠️👨🏿💪🏿💦💦💦💦💦👅😋💯❤️💯🔥🔥🔥✊🏿👀

Last edited:
Do BBC cum more than others? I mean I am sure the BBC sluts can give us an honest opinion on this. :) I have heard they do cum more.. and also more often than white men.

What are your thoughts?
no depends on person im a white manycan cum several times and many others to is the person and how fast sperm refills

Please login or become a member to view

Love ❤️ there cum

Back