BBC Cum

My black lover Del ejaculates so much more seed when he cum’s than my husband has ever been able to do .
He also ejaculates harder and deeper than I have ever experienced due to the length of his penis.
After he’s cum deep in my vagina and pull's out when his cock goes flacid his cum leaks from my open stretched pussy .He then tells me to suck his cock and get it hard for him to fuck me again.
We only ever fuck bare back as from the first time he fucked me which was at the time totally unexpected and not him or myself or husband had any condoms. I was so excited when I saw his wonderful black cock I wanted him to fuck me there and then which he did and has continued to do so on a regular basis.

Last edited:
Do BBC cum more than others? I mean I am sure the BBC sluts can give us an honest opinion on this. :) I have heard they do cum more.. and also more often than white men.

What are your thoughts?
It’s true and it’s a fact that black men have it in their DNA that they are the only race that they have something that requires them to the need sex more than any other race.Facts.

Two of the smallest, whitest, pink little excuses for pricks my wife fucked early on when we started this (she fucked 10-12 white guys before finally trying BBC and then never looking back), shot the biggest loads I’ve ever watched. One guy was smaller than me, actually both were in thickness but one guy was probably only 4-5” long and thin but fuck, the dude shot a massive, impressive wad. I think i have a couple videos from way back, they are old and quality is bad because of that. One of the biggest loads was our first ever experience, he pulled out after fucking my wife for a while and straddled her face….he painted that mom fucker up, she had cum all in her hair, across her chin, lips, nose, eyes, forehead, neck, just rope after rope and his cock was small and white.

The black guys she’s with for the most part, probably shoot what is an average persons load. She does have a few black guys that are like fountains, one moved away and he was awesome, even the third or fourth time he nutted it would shoot out long and far but those are the exceptions, black or white.

it would be extra hot if all the black guys did shoot exceptionally large loads but we haven’t found that to the case. One of her favorite bulls she fucks very regularly, weekly, he cums very little…of course, he is married and fucks his wife some but fucks my wife sometimes almost daily so he never has much time to built any up.

Do BBC cum more than others? I mean I am sure the BBC sluts can give us an honest opinion on this. :) I have heard they do cum more.. and also more often than white men.

What are your thoughts?
I can assure you any cock cums more than mine does and I am willing to bet a BBC would really over fill my wife's pussy with cream. I would love for a Black Bull to seduce her and fuck the ******* out of her and fill her with his cum and let me eat her fresh cream pie. I have to wonder if a BBC can get balls deep in her pussy as I have not fuck her in over 9 years due to not only my tiny cock but a serious case of ED that so far medication can not help and I was told surgery has a chance but not 100% so not willing to have them cut me and make things worse. She has not fucked anyone if ages and she is in need of BBC but just does not know it and her body was made to be pounded by lots of BBCs and filled with their seed!

Back