Bbc Cuckold Pregnancy / Are there any husbands whose wife got pregnant from a black bull?

Although this is kind of a slap in the face, I would still love her and the baby. It would not be the babys issue.
Great that you would still love your wife and her black baby that she had with a black man. We know the risk of a black man fucking his baby into our wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb when we watch him fucking our wife. So it is also our responsibility to love and raise our wife's black baby the same as we love and raise the baby our wife had with us.
You are a good man and a fine cuckold husband to accept your responsibility to love and raise your wife's black baby.

Actually my wife just found out last week that she's pregnant with a black baby. She was cheating on me for years with my black friends and I never knew at all. Once she noticed she was knocked up by my black friend, she told me that everything. Even that on our wedding night 8 years ago when she left for a few hours saying she needed a nap because she didn't feel good, in reality she was getting gangbanged by like 6 or 7 of my close black friends and they recorded it saying how stupid I was to not know she's liked black cock since we were dating in middle school. I watched the dvd and she said I've never made her cum at all and she's had 2 abortions over the years because she wants black children not my inferior white seed. She absolutely took my manhood away, she said I'm gonna raise the kid and I'm gonna serve black cocks whenever she says because I'm now her little bitch. She mentioned she wants 4 more black babys down the line and she's gonna ******* me to raise them when she's out getting fucked by real men. All this was dictated to me the other day then yesterday she abandoned me at a BBC gangbang that was supposed to be 1 night but she said she'll pick me up in about a week after these constant groups of black men degrade me and have their way with me in whatever way they see fit. I tried to leave yesterday but they said I'm their white sex slave and I'm officially black property until she picks me up. I sucked and was fucked really hard yesterday by at least 120 different huge black dicks all day long and in about 30 minutes I'm gonna be servicing group after group of black guys all day again!!! My stomach is filled with mass amounts of black spunk and my asshole is stretched way out and I'm basically an inferior little white girl now that does whatever these black men tell me to do or else they'll kick my ass because none of them are friendly with white bois and most of the guys that stop by are fresh out of prison. My black bred wife has completely made me a submissive white bitch to only focus on serving my superior black masters while she probably is getting fucked hard at home by other black men. I'm 100% black owned for life!!!
Your so lucky. That is what your pussy and mouth are for sucking and getting fucked hard by a black cock.

Black pregnancy is spreading fast among married white women. Of course, the contribution of their spouses here is huge. Black bulls are gold for married white husbands.
Knowing that they can never fuck their wife as well as a black bull, married men are now itching to find a black bull for their wives. For married men, black bulls are no longer just a sex machine, but also a regular life partner for his wife. Married husbands now want black bulls to play the dominant role and completely own their wives. The most important thing for a married man is the happiness of his wife. And they know that black bulls make their mates extremely happy. White husbands, who are entirely concerned with their wives' pleasure, want bulls to dominate their wives, enjoy their climaxes, and bulls to dominate their wives, own them, and do whatever they want to her. White husbands who seek black bulls for their wives are now looking for bulls that will fully own their wives, and as an indication of this they ask him to impregnate his wife.
Married men who find a black bull to get their wife pregnant feel very lucky. Now for a married man the idea of a bull to impregnate his white wife is very hot and they can't stop wanting it. I have met many couples who have embraced this lifestyle and they have told me they feel great. One of their greatest joys is that the black bull is now fully involved in their life and has his wife. Moreover, too many couples are now adopting this lifestyle and their numbers are increasing very rapidly. A married white friend of mine who got pregnant from her black bull gave birth to a black baby a few months ago. He said it was the best experience of his life. They are raising the baby with her husband. The bull comes to see the baby on the weekends and stays for dinner.
The husband takes care of the baby so that the wife and the bull will not be disturbed while they spend time in the bedroom. Some days he takes the baby and goes for a walk so the wife and bull can spend time together.

What about husbands whose wife got pregnant from a black bull? Or who dreams and strives to realize it?

(Message me to ask a question about this topic. Or if you have something to say) View attachment 4566795View attachment 4566796View attachment 4566797View attachment 4566798View attachment 4566799View attachment 4566800
The photoshops of the little cute black babies are hilarious ... made my day😂😂😂😂

Black pregnancy is spreading fast among married white women. Of course, the contribution of their spouses here is huge. Black bulls are gold for married white husbands.
Knowing that they can never fuck their wife as well as a black bull, married men are now itching to find a black bull for their wives. For married men, black bulls are no longer just a sex machine, but also a regular life partner for his wife. Married husbands now want black bulls to play the dominant role and completely own their wives. The most important thing for a married man is the happiness of his wife. And they know that black bulls make their mates extremely happy. White husbands, who are entirely concerned with their wives' pleasure, want bulls to dominate their wives, enjoy their climaxes, and bulls to dominate their wives, own them, and do whatever they want to her. White husbands who seek black bulls for their wives are now looking for bulls that will fully own their wives, and as an indication of this they ask him to impregnate his wife.
Married men who find a black bull to get their wife pregnant feel very lucky. Now for a married man the idea of a bull to impregnate his white wife is very hot and they can't stop wanting it. I have met many couples who have embraced this lifestyle and they have told me they feel great. One of their greatest joys is that the black bull is now fully involved in their life and has his wife. Moreover, too many couples are now adopting this lifestyle and their numbers are increasing very rapidly. A married white friend of mine who got pregnant from her black bull gave birth to a black baby a few months ago. He said it was the best experience of his life. They are raising the baby with her husband. The bull comes to see the baby on the weekends and stays for dinner.
The husband takes care of the baby so that the wife and the bull will not be disturbed while they spend time in the bedroom. Some days he takes the baby and goes for a walk so the wife and bull can spend time together.

What about husbands whose wife got pregnant from a black bull? Or who dreams and strives to realize it?

(Message me to ask a question about this topic. Or if you have something to say) View attachment 4566795View attachment 4566796View attachment 4566797View attachment 4566798View attachment 4566799View attachment 4566800
Love it as a hub

Back