Bbc Cuckold Pregnancy / Are there any husbands whose wife got pregnant from a black bull?

Sorry to read that is family does not know that his girlfriend is already married to you. I believe they will be disappointed when he tells them that the mom of his baby is happily married to a white man. I hope that they are able to accept your wife as part of their family even though they know she is a married slut. some people still have a problem with a wife having babies from men that are not her husband.
Good luck to your wife and her boyfriend.
Not necessarily, once they realise she is a white slut, they will embrace her into their family knowing that she prefers you to her husband, many interracial families I know the white women is married and produces black *******.

All jokes aside, there is a lot of 'propaganda' about. I myself love seeing pictures like the ones you've attached but the reality is, its probably just a couple of people having fun.

Saying that, it does happen. How much? I have no idea but i expect it to be rather low. Maybe this is a thread better discussed in the extreme fantasy section?
Spend time in Tottenham/ Harrow/Ealing/ Notting Hill/ Luton/ Bradford / Manchester you will see numerous white women with Black *******

Which type are you talking about? Single white women having biracial *******? Good. White women married to white men but having ******* with black men? Awesome. Married white women having children from both white men and black men? Goddesses 😍
Married White females with black ******* also in Europe Single White Females are happy to remain single and bring up their Black/ Arab / African/ Asian *******.

What about the sex tourism stuff we keep hearing about? White European wives going to Africa and then bringing back gifts for their husbands i.e. wombs full of black baby making semen.
Yes the sex tourism exists with white European women going to Africa and getting filled by black baby batter, but quite a few are single, divorced or even widows the married ones can easily be bred near home.

A wife should produce from more than one *******, the Guys will not remain on the scene after she has given birth, except for the occasional screw. It would be better to have more than one ******* and various shades of tan, it shows your wife in a better light!!!
The man I have has remained around for 20+ yrs. Yeah, I have k i d s from different fathers all while married to him. We just have to pick the right guy. My husband loves all my k i d s. It does not matter if he fathered them or not. Once I give birth, the baby needs a dad. It certainly does not have to be the bio dad.

Last edited:
The biological fathers of your ******* are stupid idiots, so their only job is fucking. They are not able to raise their *******. They should be neutered. Brainless guys should not be allowed to make babies
I guess we just disagree on what the role of the bio f-a-t-h-e-r. I had no interest in the them being around to raise their k-i-d-s. My husband and I are the ones that will raise my k-i-d-s. That's the way I want it. I have even made them sign a sperm donor agreement. No one has ever tested this agreement. So, it all works for us.

Last edited:
The man I have has remained around for 20+ yrs. Yeah, I have ******* from different fathers all while married to him. We just have to pick the right guy. My husband loves all my *******. It does not matter if he fathered them or not. Once I give birth, the baby needs a dad. It certainly does not have to be the bio dad.
I think with your mature and stable attitude , the ******* will not want anything but not everyone is like you !!!

Last edited:
I am very happy that you have had children this way, quasi sperm donation for free. What irritates me is that you are writing this under a post where women are generally portrayed as sluts who should cheat on their husbands or portray them as idiots. It happens again and again that the blacks blackmail the women with video recordings. and there the fun stops for me, such types belong in prison.
I have not heard of the blackmail thing. I do act like a slut, I will give you that, but it's my choice. My husband knows, but you are correct, it's still cheating. It is however our choice to do what we do. The consequences could create a baby. I knew that full well from the begginning and was totally fine with getting preg that way. We just choose to handle this whole bbc thing differently than you would. Somethings I detest reading on this site. For example, the whole collar/leash/crawl gig. If someone asked me to do that, I'm laughing in their face and walking out.

I am very happy that you have had children this way, quasi sperm donation for free. What irritates me is that you are writing this under a post where women are generally portrayed as sluts who should cheat on their husbands or portray them as idiots. It happens again and again that the blacks blackmail the women with video recordings. and there the fun stops for me, such types belong in prison.
I cannot see anything wrong with Erika 9006 post, she is doing what suits her and even is as you suggest some white females get compromised and *******, that happens all over the world, it is life just accept it.

I have not heard of the blackmail thing. I do act like a slut, I will give you that, but it's my choice. My husband knows, but you are correct, it's still cheating. It is however our choice to do what we do. The consequences could create a baby. I knew that full well from the beginning and was totally fine with getting pregnant that way. We just choose to handle this whole bbc thing differently than you would. Somethings I detest reading on this site. For example, the whole collar/leash/crawl gig. If someone asked me to do that, I'm laughing in their face and walking out.
2bbcsindgenug, Erica9009 freely admits she is a Slut and cheats but her husband is fully aware of it and is happy with her pregnancies, and her relationship with her husband
Like Erica my Wife fully admits she is a slut and has been since before her teenage years, I realised what she was like long before I married her and fully accept that is the way she is wired.

Horses for courses!!

@mickle
What’s your problem? She’s ok with it and that’s all fine!
Not every one is sharing your lifestyle, seems like You don’t accept that!!!
The problem is this " I am very happy that you have had children this way, quasi sperm donation for free. What irritates me is that you are writing this under a post where women are generally portrayed as sluts who should cheat on their husbands or portray them as idiots. It happens again and again that the blacks blackmail the women with video recordings. and there the fun stops for me, such types belong in prison." It would seem your acceptance is a one way , your way !!!!

Back