Bbc Cuckold Pregnancy / Are there any husbands whose wife got pregnant from a black bull?

Yes indeed! They are very much in love and want to have another baby also, and possibly one more after that.
Wow!!!! I am delighted that you and your wife have completely adopted the Modern Marriage lifestyle. Great that you are not accepting society's training that only a husband can be the ******* of his wife's babies and that you have accepted and enjoy a black man being the ******* of several of your wife's babies, fucking several black babies into your wife. Of course, it will be your obligation to love and raise his and your wife's black babies just like babies your wife had from you. I am sure you will be very happy to be a fine Dad to them.

Merry Christmas to you, your wife and her boyfriend.
He did. She is 7 months pregnant!
Congratulations to you, your lucky wife and her black boyfriend. Naturally I hope your wife has her boyfriend's healthy black baby.

Wow!!!! I am delighted that you and your wife have completely adopted the Modern Marriage lifestyle. Great that you are not accepting society's training that only a husband can be the ******* of his wife's babies and that you have accepted and enjoy a black man being the ******* of several of your wife's babies, fucking several black babies into your wife. Of course, it will be your obligation to love and raise his and your wife's black babies just like babies your wife had from you. I am sure you will be very happy to be a fine Dad to them.

Merry Christmas to you, your wife and her boyfriend.

Congratulations to you, your lucky wife and her black boyfriend. Naturally I hope your wife has her boyfriend's healthy black baby.
That you very much for your kind words and understanding. It's great that there are forums that recognize and appreciate this. They are having a ******* and we all couldn't be more proud. H wants to be an active part of his life, which is fantastic.

His family doesn't know she's married but they love her and want him to pop the question now that she's pregnant haha
Sorry to read that is family does not know that his girlfriend is already married to you. I believe they will be disappointed when he tells them that the mom of his baby is happily married to a white man. I hope that they are able to accept your wife as part of their family even though they know she is a married slut. some people still have a problem with a wife having babies from men that are not her husband.
Good luck to your wife and her boyfriend.

Sorry to read that is family does not know that his girlfriend is already married to you. I believe they will be disappointed when he tells them that the mom of his baby is happily married to a white man. I hope that they are able to accept your wife as part of their family even though they know she is a married slut. some people still have a problem with a wife having babies from men that are not her husband.
Good luck to your wife and her boyfriend.
Thanks for the understanding. My wife's boyfriend doesn't think they would be understanding. Maybe we can work towards full disclosure eventually

That you very much for your kind words and understanding. It's great that there are forums that recognize and appreciate this. They are having a ******* and we all couldn't be more proud. H wants to be an active part of his life, which is fantastic.
You are welcome. It is my pleasure to support other happy white cuckold husbands and their white wives, especially a married white slut wife having a black man's black baby. I agree that it is great that there are forums that recognize and appreciate this type of lifestyle.

Congratulations on your wife having a black ******* from her boyfriend. I hope he is a very healthy baby.

I am very happy to read that you, your wife and her boyfriend are all very proud of your white wife having her black boyfriend's black baby boy.

Wonderful that your wife's boyfriend wants to be an active part of your wife's and his baby.

Thanks for the understanding. My wife's boyfriend doesn't think they would be understanding. Maybe we can work towards full disclosure eventually
You are welcome and I hope that my understanding and support of you and your wife's lifestyle is some comfort to you and your wife.

I am sad and disappointed to read that your wife's boyfriend's family would not be understanding. Unfortunately, I think that a married white Lady having a black man's bay is still viewed in a negative manner by most people.

I do believe that even though it may be very difficult, you, your wife and her black boyfriend should present yourselves to her boyfriend's family in a united manner that shows you are all happily committed to your deviant lifestyle of your wife having their ******* as her black boyfriend and ******* of her black babies. I believe that if you don't tell his family, they will discover the truth and be very disappointed and upset that their ******* deceived them about his white girlfriend being married to a white man.

Best of luck to you all.

This is my wife with her boyfriend. She is having hus baby later this spring and I am fully supportive 😊
Congrats! I'm so happy for you. We hear about this lifestyle from a lot of married white men now, and it's great. You can be sure that you want the most perfect thing for your partner in this world. Thank you for encouraging more couples to adopt this lifestyle by sharing this with us. We are also very happy that she is pregnant. We are sure that you will support your wife and her sexual desires to the fullest😊. Merry Christmas! 🎄

Back about 1985-86, after the birth of our ******* and *******, Sarah and I discussed with our black friend Thomas, about her having his baby. We were all willing. But at the time, Sarah and I having a bi racial baby, whose ******* obviously would have been our good friend Thomas, would have caused WAY too many problems for the three of us all the way around: family, work, church, community. It was simply better to NOT go there. At any rate, in 1988 Thomas got a job offer for a great career move,and he took it, moving West to Oklahoma. This ended the 10 years of Thomas being Sarah's black lover. In OK, Thomas soon married a lovely black woman and had his family (2 boys and a girl!). I think that was the BEST outcome for all of us. Thomas got a REAL family, instead of having a "half-family" with us.

Back about 1985-86, after the birth of our ******* and *******, Sarah and I discussed with our black friend Thomas, about her having his baby. We were all willing. But at the time, Sarah and I having a bi racial baby, whose ******* obviously would have been our good friend Thomas, would have caused WAY too many problems for the three of us all the way around: family, work, church, community. It was simply better to NOT go there. At any rate, in 1988 Thomas got a job offer for a great career move,and he took it, moving West to Oklahoma. This ended the 10 years of Thomas being Sarah's black lover. In OK, Thomas soon married a lovely black woman and had his family (2 boys and a girl!). I think that was the BEST outcome for all of us. Thomas got a REAL family, instead of having a "half-family" with us.
I am sure that most of the time you and your partner have had the opportunity, but you have been upset that you have not tried black pregnancy😄😄

Back