BBC Bull only cums in wife

At what point in the process should the bull only be allowed to cum in the hotwife? This dynamic shows that although a cuckold may be able to have sex with his wife, only bbc gets to cum inside her.
Never! She’s your wife and you agreed to let her experience other men that doesn’t mean you get cutoff!!

The cuck can cum in his wife whenever he wants. Cuck or not, marital privilege cannot be pushed aside regardless of what the bull wants.
Thank you! Well said. My hubs is a bull type and won’t just sit on the sidelines. So MFM or MFMMM it is lol

Both of my partners bulls cum inside her. They say she is only allowed black cum inside her. So i still get handjobs and the (very) occasional blowjob. I don't think they would be too happy if they found out she had my cum inside her. Saying that though, I do think they are trying to give her a black baby

Cumming in another mans wife is a very powerful intense feeling. It does not matter to me if hubby does or not. That’s their relationship apart from me. My couples are still active and I don’t try to change that. Why would I. I’m fucking your wife dude and your cool with it? Why fuck with it. Oh when I’m done, let’s go fishing or play golf and then I can fuck her again.
that is the makings of a great relationship

Both of my partners bulls cum inside her. They say she is only allowed black cum inside her. So i still get handjobs and the (very) occasional blowjob. I don't think they would be too happy if they found out she had my cum inside her. Saying that though, I do think they are trying to give her a black baby
Yea most BBC bulls only want black guys cum up your girl not for you. Good start

Back