BBC Bull only cums in wife

What's the point of all this? There are no rules other than what the people involved agree to. Anything else is nothing but fantasy B$! If you want to explore a lifestyle, find a partner and do so. All that "theory" and fantasy "rules" posted here do not add anything, really. ;)

hand jobs are OK in the beginning of hubby's training, especially when his pussyfree phase in life starts (LOL) but then it should be reduced and stopped, too much attention and effort for the small penis
It sounds like you know very well how to be a BBC only white slut wife and proudly deny that cuck white boy his orgasm ?

My wife's pussy has been for the exclusive use of black cocks and black cum since the first day of our marriage. We have never had sexual intercourse together. Unless you count the times she has used her black cock shaped strap-on dildo to fuck my sissy cuckold's pussy.
I very much doubt if this is true but if it is I strongly suggest you get your marriage annulled on the grounds on non consummation and find yourself a new partner and get a life. I fucked a lot of wives some married to sub hubs but I always respected the hub's primary rights when I was not around

I very much doubt if this is true but if it is I strongly suggest you get your marriage annulled on the grounds on non consummation and find yourself a new partner and get a life. I fucked a lot of wives some married to sub hubs but I always respected the hub's primary rights when I was not around
The question is do both like the arrangement they have. To me it doesn't seem like @NJamazoncuck would be unsatisfied with their marriage the way it is, so why end a good thing? 🤔

Cumming in another mans wife is a very powerful intense feeling. It does not matter to me if hubby does or not. That’s their relationship apart from me. My couples are still active and I don’t try to change that. Why would I. I’m fucking your wife dude and your cool with it? Why fuck with it. Oh when I’m done, let’s go fishing or play golf and then I can fuck her again.

Cumming in another mans wife is a very powerful intense feeling. It does not matter to me if hubby does or not. That’s their relationship apart from me. My couples are still active and I don’t try to change that. Why would I. I’m fucking your wife dude and your cool with it? Why fuck with it. Oh when I’m done, let’s go fishing or play golf and then I can fuck her again.

Well said :)

Back