Bareback or condoms? And why do you prefer either?

I think every man deserves to be taken care of and if that means him cumming deep in my pussy, then I am doing a good job. ;)
I am addicted to making sure men cock gets satisfied, especially for black men with hard dicks! :mstickle:
What would you do when they cum too much and to starts to flow out? :D

Outside of the spontaneous and overwhelming lust at a swing party perhaps, it's always about the right health conditions, responsibility, trust, and the right chemistry. But I prefer bareback sexual contact with a woman, that flesh-on-flesh connection. It's genuine, whereas condoms are an artificial barrier, no matter how well made to account for this or that. The common comparison to kissing through plastic wrap is valid. Safer? Sure. Desirable? No. Being inside a woman, I want the moisture from her body on my skin just as I want no obstacle preventing the freely-spurting expression of my admiration for her deep inside. If she is married, even more.

Outside of the spontaneous and overwhelming lust at a swing party perhaps, it's always about the right health conditions, responsibility, trust, and the right chemistry. But I prefer bareback sexual contact with a woman, that flesh-on-flesh connection. It's genuine, whereas condoms are an artificial barrier, no matter how well made to account for this or that. The common comparison to kissing through plastic wrap is valid. Safer? Sure. Desirable? No. Being inside a woman, I want the moisture from her body on my skin just as I want no obstacle preventing the freely-spurting expression of my admiration for her deep inside. If she is married, even more.
Absolutely.

Bareback, cuz I love to swallow cum and don't want to taste a condum
I love it when a woman mercilessly sucks the seed from my balls straight out of my dick, swallowing it all down like some cum vampire. I've been the happy victim 3 times when a woman refused to let go of my dick until she sucked out 2 successive cum-loads from me. Few things are as pleasurable as that, a woman feeding on me.

I love it when a woman mercilessly sucks the seed from my balls straight out of my dick, swallowing it all down like some cum vampire. I've been the happy victim 3 times when a woman refused to let go of my dick until she sucked out 2 successive cum-loads from me. Few things are as pleasurable as that, a woman feeding on me.
That's why I do it... And the feeling of those big black dicks throbbing between my lips while my mouth fills up with thick cum. Sometimes I can't swallow fast enuf and it drops outta my mouth and down my chin. So I gotta lick it all up. Truth... Sometimes I let it drip on purpose cuz I wanna suck on this big balls and slurp up the left over semen.💦😋

Back