Bareback or condoms? And why do you prefer either?

She prefers bareback for several reasons such as the feeling skin to skin and also the feeling of hot cum inside her. She also think it feels more naughty that way and of course more risky.
Exactly! And it's also so much more pleasurable for the one fucking her, both physically and mentally. Especially knowing that she is not using any protection.

Especially the younger guys seems to enjoy the feeling of being in a mature white womans pussy without condom
I'm 56, and I still refuse condoms. Tested, absolutely, and both ways, but condoms. No. I'd rather take a good old-fashioned wank than putting on a condom for fucking.

Last edited:
With my nephew/bull, absolutely no condoms. EVER. We've never ever used at all, and we never will. His cum is mine and it belongs inside me. I don't like wasting something so precious.

With my cuck, he's no longer allowed to have sex with me or see me naked, (presuming I'd even let his little thing out of the cage) so it doesn't really matter anymore. But have had him using condoms for almost our entire marriage as I didn't like the feeling of having his shrimp inside me (other than the period where we seriously tried to have k*ids before being ****** to use IVF due to his small size).

Back