Bareback or condoms? And why do you prefer either?

People with two types of mentality do not insist on using rubber condoms:
1. Someone who has gotten to know the other person so well that he trusts him unconditionally.
2. Someone who is so irresponsible towards himself and his partner that his sexual desire is stronger than safety, which is why he gives up his defenses.

Personally, I prefer sex without a condom, because the excitement and pleasure inherent in it is much higher than sex experienced with a condom, but mutual trust must be developed for that, because no one is immune to sexually transmitted diseases (HIV/AIDS, syphilis, hepatitis ... etc.) and unwanted pregnancy!

Bareback only - I need to feel every bit of that cock

This thought process arising from strong desire is very exciting, but neither your health nor your partner's health should be in danger because of it!

On the one hand, it is a great pity if the health of valuable people is lost, on the other hand, sick people cannot enjoy the intoxicating experience of sexuality in the long term!
It is therefore worth taking measures in the form of screening tests, and then it is safe to abandon the use of condoms!

There has been a case in my life when I asked for a certificate of my health status at the ******* donation station, because I managed to get in touch with a large-breasted plus-size lady who did not like to use condoms on a dating site. here in Hungary). Of course, the lady also presented a health certificate.

Bareback. She used a condom once the first couple times and she hated them. However she still made guys use them but they would lie and immediately slip in her pussy and she'd get really pissed off and sassy and have a strong attitude but they'd ignore her and she'd quickly love the feeling of some strangers bare cock in her pussy and sh loves feeling them cum inside her giving her a highly satisfying feeling and an overwhelming dirty slut feeling.
Where I’m from that’s considered ******* and will land you in jail.

Where I’m from that’s considered ******* and will land you in jail.
You are absolutely right beautiful lady!!
Sex without a condom is amazingly enjoyable (especially if ejaculation can happen in the pussy at the end), but only with the mutual consent of both parties!!

It is almost 100% possible that these irresponsible and narcissistic selfish guys would not take responsibility if the sexually open wife were infected with a sexually transmitted disease because of them! They would deny the baby from the possible pregnancy, they would not be willing to undergo a DNA test, and they would not help the mom in any way, but if they had any health problems as a result of the sexual act, then they would be the most offended! The husband can be a masturbating sissy idiot if he allows it!!

Have a nice day!!

Back