Bareback or condoms? And why do you prefer either?

Bareback only for me...Mr. TopCat deep inside of me...♠️♠️♠️😈😈😈 I love the feeling when he releases a full load deep inside my tight, creamy pussy, it makes me orgasm

Bareback only for me...Mr. TopCat deep inside of me...♠️♠️♠️😈😈😈 I love the feeling when he releases a full load deep inside my tight, creamy pussy, it makes me orgasm instantly...😋😋😋
View attachment 5227391
Nicely put 👏 beautiful knowing a lady is so pleased. Mr topcoat must feel so proud.

WOW what a classy guy suggesting violence against a woman. Maybe you should go and educate yourself on sexual health, especially when it comes to swingers and STDs by race. Giving my professional opinion, and yes its a large part of my job, on unprotected sex is in no way racist.
You're not credible, nor your fictitious observation.

Last edited:
You're not credible. Or your fictitious observation.

Unprotected sex with casual partners is very risky. Unprotected sex with swingers is extremely risky. If said swingers happen to be black the potential risks are much higher. Not trying to be cruel or put anyone down its just the the fact of the matter, and I see the consequences nearly every day at work.

https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=117499
  • For women swingers over 45, nearly 18% had chlamydia, compared to 4% of other heterosexual women and less than 3% of prostitutes.
  • About 10.4% of male swingers over age 45 had chlamydia and/or gonorrhea, compared to only 2.4% of other male heterosexuals.
  • About 55% of all diagnoses of chlamydia and gonorrhea were identified in swingers. Overall, one in 10 swingers had chlamydia while about one in 20 tested positive for gonorrhea
https://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/healthdisparities/africanamericans.html
  • In 2018, African Americans/Blacks accounted for 42% of the 37,968 new HIV diagnoses in the United States and dependent areas.
  • The rate of reported chlamydia cases among Black males was 6.8 times the rate among White males (952.3 and 140.4 cases per 100,000 population, respectively).
  • In 2018, the overall rate of reported gonorrhea cases among Blacks in the United States was 7.7 times the rate among Whites.
  • The rate of reported P&S syphilis cases among Blacks was 4.7 times the rate among Whites (28.1 versus 6.0 cases per 100,000 population, respectively).
  • In 2018, the rate of reported cases of congenital syphilis among Blacks was 6.4 times the rate among Whites (86.6 versus 13.5 per 100,000 live births, respectively).

*I will make another observation: the normalization of anal sex in recent years will undoubtedly cause a tsunami of anal and bowel related cancers in the coming years and decades. There is already a dramatic increase of HPV infections in that area.

Last edited:

Attachments

• mebbcmatters.PNG
    mebbcmatters.PNG
    297.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20180514_121256.jpg
    IMG_20180514_121256.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 30
  • iamawhore (10).jpg
    iamawhore (10).jpg
    869.7 KB · Views: 30
  • me2.PNG
    me2.PNG
    340.4 KB · Views: 29
  • mehappyfathers (1).PNG
    mehappyfathers (1).PNG
    866.1 KB · Views: 34
  • MEJUN.22..PNG
    MEJUN.22..PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 33
  • submissive.PNG
    submissive.PNG
    569.1 KB · Views: 34
  • property.PNG
    property.PNG
    533.2 KB · Views: 33
  • mebbchopics (13).PNG
    mebbchopics (13).PNG
    370.9 KB · Views: 44
  • menbbcbreeding.PNG
    menbbcbreeding.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 45
  • MEWESTLAKEQUEEN.PNG
    MEWESTLAKEQUEEN.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 53
  • menbbc.PNG
    menbbc.PNG
    314.9 KB · Views: 94
That is exactly how I feel! I also feel that in order for white women to get the full experience of being with a black man and feeling hard black cock deep inside them is to feel the power of release deep in their pussies. The only way to make that total sexual connection and develop that want for black cock.
BARE BACK IS THE ONLY WAY I ALLOW BLACK MEN TO FUCK ME I REQUIRE BLACK MEN CUM IN MY PUSSY AND HE MUST LEAVE HIS DICK IN MY PUSSY UNTIL IT IS SOFT AFTER HE CUM MY PUSSY WANTS EVERY DROP OF HIS CUM..

Attachments

• nenbbcbreedn.PNG
    nenbbcbreedn.PNG
    414.4 KB · Views: 106
What a question? Nobody prefers a condom, nobody likes them nobody wants them. It's just that sometimes they are a necessity. Of course bareback sex is much better, but that doesn't make me unreasonable or suicidal.

I mean honestly, you can't just go bareback on any stranger from the Internet, unless you're suicidal. I would love to live and see 50 :)

Attachments

• FACTS1.PNG
    FACTS1.PNG
    85.3 KB · Views: 36
Swingers have a higher STD incident rate than prostitutes. Black men are up to ten times more likely to carry certain STDs compared to other races. You’re are really playing with fire being promiscuous with black men that swing.

So bareback is only for fully tested longterm partners for me.

Attachments

• FACTS1.PNG
    FACTS1.PNG
    85.3 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Bareback! I love flooding those insides after I've pounding and stretched that married pussy then I sit back and watch that overflow💦 ooz out of her as she tells her husband "honey it's all yours now"! ♠️
With a married woman, you don't have to be afraid of getting her pregnant, her husband has to worry about that.😆

Back