Bareback or condoms? And why do you prefer either?

Swingers have a higher STD incident rate than prostitutes. Black men are up to ten times more likely to carry certain STDs compared to other races. You’re are really playing with fire being promiscuous with black men that swing.

So bareback is only for fully tested longterm partners for me.

Bareback for sure bc the bull is dominant and is supposed to be. When he puts the seed in it his way of marking you. He should be cumming in all your holes to truly mark you.
That is exactly how I feel! I also feel that in order for white women to get the full experience of being with a black man and feeling hard black cock deep inside them is to feel the power of release deep in their pussies. The only way to make that total sexual connection and develop that want for black cock.

That is exactly how I feel! I also feel that in order for white women to get the full experience of being with a black man and feeling hard black cock deep inside them is to feel the power of release deep in their pussies. The only way to make that total sexual connection and develop that want for black cock.
Not sure why you ghosted and stop texting. You had messaged you wanted to come kver this evening 7pm. No cancel, nothing? A simple message being respectful you couldn't make it would have been appreciated. I had you over to my house before and we played, had fun. Nkt sure why you messaged you wanted to come back and have since ghosted and been no show previous occasions....hope all is well with you

What a question? Nobody prefers a condom, nobody likes them nobody wants them. It's just that sometimes they are a necessity. Of course bareback sex is much better, but that doesn't make me unreasonable or suicidal.

I mean honestly, you can't just go bareback on any stranger from the Internet, unless you're suicidal. I would love to live and see 50 :)

My wife wants it bareback and if they won’t go or don’t have very recent testing, she’ll let them use a condom but if they don’t go and get tested before next time, she moves on to the ones that will….for the really good cocks, we even offer to pay.

Back