Bareback or condoms? And why do you prefer either?

Show me a clean test and you get it raw

Test Computer GIF

What the what? Really? Idk where or if your stats are true. But, let's say they are...where tf are these black men picking up these STDs? We aren't born with them, fuck knuckle. So, in order for a black man, a man, a woman, a person, you idiot, to contract an STD, that person has to get it from somewhere else! So, having said that, a few things: Black men are in a much higher demand than another race swinging wise because we have a few things other races normally don't, particularly white men. Those things are: confidence, swag, attraction, curiosity about us, intrigue, sexual prowess, stamina, alpha attitudes, and big ass black dicks that women of all colors and nationalities want and crave. So, if your stats are true, then the reason black men have higher rates of STDs is because we get more PUSSY than anyone else! Women of all races and nationalities made black men in high demand because they want to feel a big dick deep inside of them and unfortunately 5 and 6 inch dicks don't do it!
Idk what your intent was with your response, or if you was just trying to relay some information, but it definitely didn't come off too respectful or knowledgeable to me. Seems like you're just spewing stats without some logic or rationale behind them. I hate that black men are always seen or made out to be some type of deviant or bad guy. Swinging is a lifestyle where people take risks, regardless of color or race. Stop making it out to be that high incidents of STDs in the swinging lifestyle is mostly due to black men. If that's the case, why tf do you fuck black men? Condoms or not, clean test or not, why tf would you take that chance. You have zero idea where that dick has been since that test was taken, do you? No you don't, regardless of what he might tell you. It's all about trust and honesty, and that gut feeling. A test taken 2 weeks ago does not mean that man or woman is STD free 2 weeks later. The only way you can be sure of that is if he's with you the whole freaking time after he takes that test, otherwise, you just have to trust him, right? Just stop bashing the men that you love taking dick from.

WOW talk about taking two and two and making five. You have serious reading comprehension issues if you think I blamed STDs in the swinging community on black men. The only real correlation between swinging and some black men, as you eluded to, is promiscuity. My point was that going bareback with swingers is a high risk activity. The fact that black males are far more likely to carry and STD just amplifies the risks when you are dealing with swinging black men. Personally I would never have unprotected sex with any sort of casual partner regardless of race.

BTW - I have worked in an area that deals with women's sexual health for over two decades.

Last edited:
I have thoroughly enjoyed bareback with black guys and white guys for several years but of course it depends on the situation and if hubby and me know and trust guys. Otherwise it’s condoms and certainly for group or gangbang sessions, Hubby doesn’t produce much semen so it’s really a pleasure for me to experience a hot spurt of cum over my virgin cervix (not given birth) but with plenty of lube, condoms give me some reassurance with strangers. Otherwise we insist on testing. Hubby likes to thoroughly inspect my body after I’ve been pleasured and if my guy used a condom, I always bring it home for hubbys pleasure.

Attachments

• BA305FCE-3FC8-4ED3-8E94-9DDFB65EECFF.jpeg
    BA305FCE-3FC8-4ED3-8E94-9DDFB65EECFF.jpeg
    77.2 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:
WOW talk about taking two and two and making five. You have serious reading comprehension issues if you think I blamed STDs in the swinging community on black men. The only real correlation between swinging and some black men, as you eluded to, is promiscuity. My point was that going bareback with swingers is a high risk activity. The fact that black males are far more likely to carry and STD just amplifies the risks when you are dealing with swinging black men. Personally I would never have unprotected sex with any sort of casual partner regardless of race.

BTW - I have worked in an area that deals with women's sexual health for over two decades.
"The fact that black males are far more likely to carry and STD just amplifies the risks when you are dealing with swinging black men." You need the piss slapped the fuck out of you for projecting white supremacist lies like that.

Last edited:
"The fact that black males are far more likely to carry and STD just amplifies the risks when you are dealing with swinging black men." You need the piss slapped the fuck out of you for projectiong white supremacist lies like that.

WOW what a classy guy suggesting violence against a woman. Maybe you should go and educate yourself on sexual health, especially when it comes to swingers and STDs by race. Giving my professional opinion, and yes its a large part of my job, on unprotected sex is in no way racist.

Well the short answer is that no hat feels so much better. Condoms tend to hurt me. I also have had performance issues due to them.
Raw Is Law... Bareback Is Best.
Other very reliable ways to keep oneself disease-free. Also many methods of birth control. To be a little bit more succinct... Condoms blow. And not in a good way either😆.
Just told my girlfriend about an hour ago what a nice looking couple you two make👍🏽👍🏽 @Lextowncpl

Last edited:
Back