Bareback or Condom, who decides?

I honestly haven't used a condom in years. I have been pretty steady with the same couples and I am routinely tested to make sure we are all safe.
I have been introduced to others who are friends (or relations) to my group and in this case it is required that we all are tested for our own safety.
I have too much to lose from being stupid. Enjoy, but stay safe people.

J

We decide as a group. Wife, bull and me.
Anyone new is in condoms. Just no history between us. And for everyones safety condoms are the best way to.
For the two bulls my wife regularly plays with. They along with my wife are tested every two months. We are open together if they or my wife meets anyone new we tell each other. Open and honest is the way our relationship is based upon with them.

There’s all types out there so this question has a twist. If you have condom only rule, who decides if/when it is time for bareback? The Hotwife, The Couple, or The Bull/Stag or the cuck?

If you are bareback only, is that a deal breaker with a new potential partner? Would you still be willing to play with condoms or move on?

We all have different dynamics in our respective relationships so feel free to elaborate if it helps explain your situation.

I'm very safe when I play so before we meet everyone is tested and I feel comfortable with them. No clean test that's very recent or I don't feel comfortable and we don't play at all. Generally I prefer no condom at all though at times I've used them.

I decide. It’s my pussy. Lol

So for us it’s condoms ONLY except husband.

Because this is the real world and someone can tell you they always play clean or safe and yeah people can lie.

I’d rather know to the best of my knowledge than take life changing risks but that’s my choice same as anyone else’s.

bareback only
qos.png

Back