Bareback or Condom, who decides?

There’s all types out there so this question has a twist. If you have condom only rule, who decides if/when it is time for bareback? The Hotwife, The Couple, or The Bull/Stag or the cuck?

If you are bareback only, is that a deal breaker with a new potential partner? Would you still be willing to play with condoms or move on?

We all have different dynamics in our respective relationships so feel free to elaborate if it helps explain your situation.
It is my choice and if the guy I am with doesn't like it they better have a very good reason or they're going home alone. :)

I prefer bareback but always stress. Its usualy the couples despite saying condoms only want to experience me bare. I always turn it down unless its a Long term situation. One night stands are always condoms, but I prefer ongoing relationships

As an RN, my standard answer is always that both parties should decide - even the cuckold husband since he will be effected.

That said, I have been in long term relationships with men, who were told that they had to be tested before I would go au natural with them. Once the testing was done all the way around, they often have gotten very insistent about wanting that "special relationship." Inevitably, there is a disconnect between what I want, what my husband wants and what my lover wants. I am usually put in a position where the tests have come back negative, but I am not yet ready to commit, yet the Dom in my life has decided to play hardball. If he's good, I usually end up giving in sooner than I had planned, and my husband is usually on the tail end of the communication - finding out in the most rude fashion imaginable - usually.

Sex with rubbers is much safer, but hardly natural. Foreskin belongs in a vagina - particularly foreskin wrapped around a very well endowed member. And, from a biological point of view - semen has many, many benefits to the female body.

He decided with my wife...they meet alone.....he's a co-worker and would have never done it with me there...he thinks I have no idea......she had wondered the very first time......he did go in bareback....but he did ask her while making love if he could stay inside....she said yes of course....that first time was years in the making so she told me her head was in heaven and wanted him to stay inside.

I decide. I only do bareback with those I've played with on multiple occasions and feel some type of trust. And when I do initiate going bare I've never been stopped or even questioned about it. When couples request it b4 i even meet them I tell them its a deal breaker. Usually they all accept it. It's very worrisome to me how many jus str8 up go bare regardless. Take it from someone thats contracted gonorrhea (long ago), the risk aint worth it. (100% clean now)

Back