Bareback or Condom, who decides?

There’s all types out there so this question has a twist. If you have condom only rule, who decides if/when it is time for bareback? The Hotwife, The Couple, or The Bull/Stag or the cuck?

If you are bareback only, is that a deal breaker with a new potential partner? Would you still be willing to play with condoms or move on?

We all have different dynamics in our respective relationships so feel free to elaborate if it helps explain your situation.
Before we started this we both agreed that there would be NO unprotected sex, and with only one exception that is still our practice: no condom, no sex, period. Safety always comes first.

For me I prefer bareback, but I'm not into the multiple partner thing I just need one or two sexy hotwives ready to submit to me when I need it as I'm a borderline nyphomaniac.
But I always prefer to use a condom at least the first couple times unless I've seen proof that you've been tested recently

I get tested every 6 months though for me. that's my standard, no need for multiple partners if you got a hotwife or two that milk you 3 to 4 times a week

For me I prefer bareback, but I'm not into the multiple partner thing I just need one or two sexy hotwives ready to submit to me when I need it as I'm a borderline nyphomaniac.
But I always prefer to use a condom at least the first couple times unless I've seen proof that you've been tested recently

I get tested every 6 months though for me. that's my standard, no need for multiple partners if you got a hotwife or two that milk you 3 to 4 times a week
Yes, this is exactly what we want.

Mrs J, always with condom, until they can show clean STI test result. There have been two, (luckily clean), spur of the moment exceptions.

Last edited:
Back