Bareback or Condom, who decides?

IROCCouple

Couple
Real Person
From
CA, US
There’s all types out there so this question has a twist. If you have condom only rule, who decides if/when it is time for bareback? The Hotwife, The Couple, or The Bull/Stag or the cuck?

If you are bareback only, is that a deal breaker with a new potential partner? Would you still be willing to play with condoms or move on?

We all have different dynamics in our respective relationships so feel free to elaborate if it helps explain your situation.

emmmm, Well if Mrs. IROC insists then I would comply, its still a hot juicy pussy to hit after all, well not 100% fully satisfaction for my cock, But damn wtf, its still I ll do enjoy the MRS. IROC :devil::devil:
My second rule : Never Miss a fuck even w a Condom :bounce::bounce: @IROCCouple :blackheart::blackheart:

Is always Eva who decides when we play with new guys, but if the guy wants to keep the condom is not a deal brake, so far we haven't play w one single guy that decides to keep the condom if my wifes gets to ask for it to be remove because she wants for him to seed her but mostly to guys she feel a lot of chemistry with. With that been said she mostly have bare sex with guys we know well and that have been doing my wife for years now

There’s all types out there so this question has a twist. If you have condom only rule, who decides if/when it is time for bareback? The Hotwife, The Couple, or The Bull/Stag or the cuck?

If you are bareback only, is that a deal breaker with a new potential partner? Would you still be willing to play with condoms or move on?

We all have different dynamics in our respective relationships so feel free to elaborate if it helps explain your situation.
For me I have rules when a condom is used and when we can go without. So in my case I make the decision when it comes to my sex life.

Is always Eva who decides when we play with new guys, but if the guy wants to keep the condom is not a deal brake, so far we haven't play w one single guy that decides to keep the condom if my wifes gets to ask for it to be remove because she wants for him to seed her but mostly to guys she feel a lot of chemistry with. With that been said she mostly have bare sex with guys we know well and that have been doing my wife for years now

Have you ever had a bull who insisted on condoms initially?

Back