Bareback or Condom, who decides?

In almost 30 years, I've never ever met a couple and not had my own condoms initially......quite a few went unopened, but you shouldn't believe that a thoughtful male doesn't have the same concerns within this that you do. Consider their are a lot of attractive ladies in here that I wouldn't trust where your husband has been and what he shared with you......

Very true, it is a lot more than just who you’ve been with...

When we started swinging including MFMs we jointly decided that condoms with all. Biggest reason is that people lie on line about many things and we do not have the time or the inclination to sort out who is lying and who is not about how safe a partner they are.

After all, think about it. How many people have knowingly had unprotected sex with a partner they knew had an STD?

Just my two cents. I protect my investment so I can continue playing.

If the man chooses sland he aleads goes raw what makes you special?

If he/she has a test why? (To me that says it's the standard)

A test isn't good after the moment the pee and give *******.

To me if this is a hobby unless she is super hot and uses condoms why am I there.
If I got raw it's after multiple times and I trust here event then it's a gamble.

When we started swinging including MFMs we jointly decided that condoms with all. Biggest reason is that people lie on line about many things and we do not have the time or the inclination to sort out who is lying and who is not about how safe a partner they are.

Best reasoning post yet, especially for a first time partner(s).

Ok so I've have to throw my opinion out here on this topic. Firstly, anyone who says that it's the woman's call or guys call only, is completely obsurd. It should always be a mutual decision. No one person should be allowed to call the shots on something as important as safety. Secondly, if you do happen to find someone who is completely honest (extremely doubtful) and you decide not to use a condom, then the consequences are on yourself. It's all about risks and some people do get off on that. Will you feel the same way if subjected party gets a serious disease? I doubt it.

Back