Bar Pickup Methodology For White Wives

AnnWill

Male
We have been in the lifestyle for several years, and find it more and more difficult to hookup with compatible partners as we get older.

Coupled with that is Ann's total comfort with hotwifing and being exclusive to black men except for hubby. We have one man she sees regularly, and has for several years, but she is open to someone new from time to time, but every time we set up a meet she gets more and more apprehensive the more she thinks about (more for fear of rejection than anything, she says). "I love to do it but I don't like to have to think about it a lot beforehand. I like spontaneous better."

Her apprehension for this has grown over time and become almost an obstacle in meeting someone from online. Even though she may have talked on the phone with someone, she feels somewhat pressured to go through with it with someone who does not click in person. Case in point we met one guy who checked all her boxes, everything is a go, and he shows up in a sweatsuit. She went through with but, but more because she didn't want to think she had wasted the time. He was OK, but nothing magical about if for her. The sweatsuit was a total turnoff.

However she is very open to meeting someone in a bar and hooking up, something she has only done a couple of times since we started hotwifing.

Recently we were traveling out of town and she was going to try it, dressed really hot with a sexy thin top and no bra, and I was to hang back for thirty minutes. She texted me before the time was up telling me there was some kind of women's convention in the hotel and the bar had no men in it. Interesting thing was she did go there with the intention of seeing if someone would hit on her. (She had a Queen of Spades rub on tat on her ankle too).

So when reading a story the other day I read of a husband who arranges for black men to hit on his wife in a bar, having vetted them, etc. ahead of time, but thus avoiding his wife having any apprehension and thinking about it too much in advance and getting cold feet. This way the wife doesn't have to go through the build up, she sees the guy in person, and if there is a vibe there she is going to pick up on it in person. But, as a bar patron if the guy hits on her and she has no interest she can feel no obligation in telling him there's no vibe there.

When I mentioned the story to my wife she lit up. "That would work," she said.

Which brings me to the point of this post. Anyone here ever played it like that, with hubby telling a potential suitor where she would be and giving him the invitation to say hello, knowing that she is there looking for just that?

Or, is this something that sounds good in print but few men are willing to go to the trouble for such a hookup since there is a chance she might not be interested in him for some reason?

If this is within the realm of possibility are there men out there who would be willing to approach my wife under these circumstances? (Please read our profile first, pix in the avatar is her). We travel regularly to New Orleans, North Myrtle Beach, and North Atlanta area. Recommendations for good bars would be nice as well.deab074.jpg

Wish you guys were in my area!!! Would be much appreciated and accepted and wanted!!! You are a good man!!! Ann is a luck lady....

In my experience, women prefer more spontaneous experiences because they don’t want to feel the obligation or pressure that comes with planning.
This is partly because there may not be compatibility, but largely because physical attraction alone is not enough to stimulate a woman. Women need to feel comfortable and breaking through any comfort barriers starts with communication and, somewhat inconveniently for guys that are ready to play, time.
Any planned bar pick up will likely suffer the same fate because there will still be the feeling of expectation.
What tends to work for me is a planned meet and greet with zero expectation or obligation of playing. Just spending some time over dinner or cocktales, flattering and getting to know one another. She won’t be apprehensive and will likely let her guard down if the male plays it cool and doesn’t expect sex. She may be comfortable enough to play at the end of what may be a somewhat long evening. If so, she’ll communicate it. However, she may not be, and that should be totally fine. The evening should end on a good note. Maybe discussion of potentially meeting in the future, maybe just a thanks for a enjoyable evening.
She’ll be think of how much she enjoyed the attention and felt comfortable with this person and likely open to seeing him again. The 2nd meet should also be zero expectation and may require some time just talking and breaking down comfort barriers. Every meeting should be with zero expectations or feelings of obligations, and the comfort to say no at anytime. Eventually, she’ll be comfortable and will give in to her carnal desires.
Patience and Zero Expectations, Ever, is key.
Hope this helps.

yesyesyes
In my experience, women prefer more spontaneous experiences because they don’t want to feel the obligation or pressure that comes with planning.
This is partly because there may not be compatibility, but largely because physical attraction alone is not enough to stimulate a woman. Women need to feel comfortable and breaking through any comfort barriers starts with communication and, somewhat inconveniently for guys that are ready to play, time.
Any planned bar pick up will likely suffer the same fate because there will still be the feeling of expectation.
What tends to work for me is a planned meet and greet with zero expectation or obligation of playing. Just spending some time over dinner or cocktales, flattering and getting to know one another. She won’t be apprehensive and will likely let her guard down if the male plays it cool and doesn’t expect sex. She may be comfortable enough to play at the end of what may be a somewhat long evening. If so, she’ll communicate it. However, she may not be, and that should be totally fine. The evening should end on a good note. Maybe discussion of potentially meeting in the future, maybe just a thanks for a enjoyable evening.
She’ll be think of how much she enjoyed the attention and felt comfortable with this person and likely open to seeing him again. The 2nd meet should also be zero expectation and may require some time just talking and breaking down comfort barriers. Every meeting should be with zero expectations or feelings of obligations, and the comfort to say no at anytime. Eventually, she’ll be comfortable and will give in to her carnal desires.
Hope this helps.

We have been in the lifestyle for several years, and find it more and more difficult to hookup with compatible partners as we get older.

Coupled with that is Ann's total comfort with hotwifing and being exclusive to black men except for hubby. We have one man she sees regularly, and has for several years, but she is open to someone new from time to time, but every time we set up a meet she gets more and more apprehensive the more she thinks about (more for fear of rejection than anything, she says). "I love to do it but I don't like to have to think about it a lot beforehand. I like spontaneous better."

Her apprehension for this has grown over time and become almost an obstacle in meeting someone from online. Even though she may have talked on the phone with someone, she feels somewhat pressured to go through with it with someone who does not click in person. Case in point we met one guy who checked all her boxes, everything is a go, and he shows up in a sweatsuit. She went through with but, but more because she didn't want to think she had wasted the time. He was OK, but nothing magical about if for her. The sweatsuit was a total turnoff.

However she is very open to meeting someone in a bar and hooking up, something she has only done a couple of times since we started hotwifing.

Recently we were traveling out of town and she was going to try it, dressed really hot with a sexy thin top and no bra, and I was to hang back for thirty minutes. She texted me before the time was up telling me there was some kind of women's convention in the hotel and the bar had no men in it. Interesting thing was she did go there with the intention of seeing if someone would hit on her. (She had a Queen of Spades rub on tat on her ankle too).

So when reading a story the other day I read of a husband who arranges for black men to hit on his wife in a bar, having vetted them, etc. ahead of time, but thus avoiding his wife having any apprehension and thinking about it too much in advance and getting cold feet. This way the wife doesn't have to go through the build up, she sees the guy in person, and if there is a vibe there she is going to pick up on it in person. But, as a bar patron if the guy hits on her and she has no interest she can feel no obligation in telling him there's no vibe there.

Which brings me to the point of this post. Anyone here ever played it like that, with hubby telling a potential suitor where she would be and giving him the invitation to say hello, knowing that she is there looking for just that?

Or, is this something that sounds good in print but few men are willing to go to the trouble for such a hookup since there is a chance she might not be interested in him for some reason?

If this is within the realm of possibility are there men out there who would be willing to approach my wife under these circumstances? (Please read our profile first, pix in the avatar is her). We travel regularly to New Orleans, North Myrtle Beach, and North Atlanta area. Recommendations for good bars would be nice as well.View attachment 1995061
we have done the bar/hotel bar many many times I cant say I have set it up face to face with anyone but via emails quite a few times (I like to keep in the background and watch from close buy by her or o going in sepeartley)
but the closest I have got to this is when
I was working in London and was working on a job with several men of different trades staying in hotel I struck up friendship with a guy who had been few months ago been working in my hometown on different contract
we got talking over few drinks and he was asking me about people in town I might know when he pulled his phone out and showed me some pictures I was gob smacked to see they were of Sammy I don't know how I got away with pretending I didn't know her and it appeared he had been sent them by a mate of his who had with 2 others had gangbanged her one night
I asked if he could send me the pics and I would try find out who she was and I would let him know
I showed them to Sammy she remembered it and the guys also
when I went back the following weekend he changed his story and admitted he was present and had actually taken the pics but hadn't fucked her
I told him I had found out who she was and I knew her husband and he was a total cuckold basically telling him she was any bodies
he wanted meet her so I set it up and told him where to be in certain bar on the following sat night
I couldn't watch as I normally did but did see her going out with him going to his hotel and them coming back 3 hours later to the bar

If this is within the realm of possibility are there men out there who would be willing to approach my wife under these circumstances? (Please read our profile first, pix in the avatar is her). We travel regularly to New Orleans, North Myrtle Beach, and North Atlanta area. Recommendations for good bars would be nice as well.View attachment 1995061
This is what Mrs O and I usually do. I lay the ground work and Mrs O gets laid! Putting together the right group is the key. I find a guy with some like minded friends we travel, meet up and go clubbing and bar hopping. Mrs O soaks up the attention and the next natural step is to go back to our hotel room.

I’m always looking for new opportunities and places to go party. I would ad Miami, Vegas and NYC to the list of fun places to visit.

This is what Mrs O and I usually do. I lay the ground work and Mrs O gets laid! Putting together the right group is the key. I find a guy with some like minded friends we travel, meet up and go clubbing and bar hopping. Mrs O soaks up the attention and the next natural step is to go back to our hotel room.

I’m always looking for new opportunities and places to go party. I would ad Miami, Vegas and NYC to the list of fun places to visit.
I’ll add that the interactions of clubbing and bar hopping help break down any comfort barriers, assuming she has any, and the attention males her feel desired and gets her worked up and wanting to indulge her carnal desires.

Hope this helps.
You just described the exact conversation and plan my wife and I discussed last Thursday. We are planning a no expectations dinner and drinks in October so we can get that part started and out of the way. Picking the out of town location is what we are deciding now...and then finding the right guy to meet for dinner. Very exciting

You just described the exact conversation and plan my wife and I discussed last Thursday. We are planning a no expectations dinner and drinks in October so we can get that part started and out of the way. Picking the out of town location is what we are deciding now...and then finding the right guy to meet for dinner. Very exciting
I think finding the right guy (or group of guys) is more important than the location. Good luck!

Once you have your vacation destination picked out, I’d put out a post and communicate clearly that, while you might be open to playing, you are looking for a zero expectation meet and greet over dinner and drinks. Communicate clearly what it is that you are looking for.
Guys that respond with close up cock pics, likely won’t be up to the no pressure situation that you’re seeking. While this site caters to the ir ls, you may also try paying sites like swinglifestyle where you can post a hotdate for the zip code your looking for and paying members tend to be serious about playing and experienced.
Good Luck

Once you have your vacation destination picked out, I’d put out a post and communicate clearly that, while you might be open to playing, you are looking for a zero expectation meet and greet over dinner and drinks. Communicate clearly what it is that you are looking for.
Guys that respond with close up cock pics, likely won’t be up to the no pressure situation that you’re seeking. While this site caters to the ir ls, you may also try paying sites like swinglifestyle where you can post a hotdate for the zip code your looking for and paying members tend to be serious about playing and experienced.
Good Luck
Thank you. We really appreciate the advice. We were planning on doing that and following up on some previous private conversations we have had that went well. My wife is by no means a prude or shy...but she wants a man that we can hang with and enjoy each other’s company beyond the sexual aspect.

yes i have done it but mind you we had been having mfm 3 sums so she knew I was ok with it, didn't turn out quite the way i wanted but it was not bad either

Back