Backroad Riding.

Me and the wife like to ride the backroads around our house at night. It’s peaceful and no one lives around there so you never see anyone.
She was dressed in her shorts and nighttime shirt with a button up shirt on over it,since we hardly ever see anyone. We went by the store and while we were there, I saw a couple guy’s I know.
They decided to ride with us, Wifey jumped out and got in the back seat one of them got in the back with her and the other got in the front.
I introduced them to wifey. Well we rode for awhile then one of them fired up a blunt. Wifey doesn’t smoke but to my surprise she does this time.
I look at her and she locks eyes with me, I look down at her leg and as she takes the blunt from the guy beside her he puts his hand on her leg he keeps it there until she moves it.
I notice she has her hand on her shirt keeping it closed because it’s unbuttoned all the way down to her belly button, she has on her sheer night shirt but you can see right thru it.
So I keep driving slowly and watching her toke and move his hand. After we get done smoking there talking to wifey and telling her how sexy she is and she’s telling them no I’m not.
I notice she has forgot her shirt and it’s open so they can see her boobs thru her night shirt. She doesn’t seem to notice or doesn’t care. She is no longer moving his hand.
I stop at a intersection and the guy next to me jumps out and closes the door and opens the back door. Wifey says ok I will get in the front.
He says no you slide over in the middle. She slides over looking at me with a concerned look. I start driving looking in the mirror at my wife between those two black guy’s in the back seat.
She is holding her shirt together again as they talk to her. She is nervous but after a while she is relaxing again and her shirt is open again. I hear one of them tell her how good her boobs look. She closes her shirt telling him they don’t look that good. He moves her hand and pushes her shirt off her shoulders then pulls it off.
She is setting there and her boobs are shining in her sheer shirt. The next time I look they are on each side of her both with a hand full of boob, they all are just talking like nothing is happening while they squeeze her boobs. We ride for a long time with them squeezing her boobs and her just talking and laughing like she doesn’t notice.
I hear her say, wait a minute guy’s. I look and they have her legs spread and draped in between there legs and both have a hand on her inner thigh.
One of them pulls her shorts to the side and she gasp as he slides a finger in her. He slides two fingers in her she goes ooohhh it hurts and grabs his hand. He pushes her hand away and pushes his fingers all the way in.
She starts gasping ooohhh ooohhh ooohhh. The other guy slides his hand up her thigh telling his buddy let me get in there, he tells him she’s tight maybe you can get in with me.
He starts pushing his two fingers in her, she gasp no no that’s to much as she grabs both there hands. They start talking to her like come on baby they finally pull her hands away pinning them behind there backs . She is stuck between them with her legs trapped so she can’t close them, at there mercy.
She says wait, it’s to much. She looks at me like say something. I say you are the one that did this. I start to drive again as I look in the mirror she has a shocked look on her face.
She is making all kinds of sounds gasping and going ooohhh wait, ooohhh please. The two guy’s are talking about how tight she is and then one says look I will pull my fingers out and then we will put them in at the same time maybe they will fit.
I keep driving until I hear her say wait they won’t fit. I stop and look back just as they each push two fingers up to the first knuckle in her.
She has her head back and her eyes closed, gritting her teeth as both guy’s slide a third finger in her. She screams nooo I can’t as they say both push there fingers all the way in. She is sweating and her nipples are hard thru her sweaty shirt.
They finger her for a little while then one of them says I got to have me some . He tells me hey buddy stop for a minute. They both jump out and pull there pants off and jump back in .
I start driving as there both kissing her neck and lips and squeezing her boobs. I hear one of them say lay her down, I look back as they twist her around and lay her on her back with her head in one of there lap as the other one pulls her shorts off .
He’s between her legs as he tells her get those boobs out I really want to watch them bounce. She looks at me with a look like I can’t believe it’s gone this far , I don’t know what to do.
The guy who’s got her head in his lap pulls her shirt down . Both of them say oh my goodness those are perfect. Then the one between her leg’s gets in position but he’s having trouble he tells his buddy hold her leg up, he grabs her leg and pulls it up to him.
He looks at me saying grab her other leg, I grab her leg and as she looks up at me I pull her leg up to me spreading her wide open.
He pushes the head in her she gasp he pushes it all in her she squeals as he starts slowly fucking her, he speeds up until her boobs are bouncing and his balls are slapping her ass.
After a while he says I am going to cum. She looks panicked but you don’t have on protection. He tenses as he fills her full of hot cum. She looks at me going ooohhh god as her eyes rolled back in her head she archs her back and cums hard on his cock.

Last edited:
Me and the wife like to ride the backroads around our house at night. It’s peaceful and no one lives around there so you never see anyone.
She was dressed in her shorts and nighttime shirt with a button up shirt on over it,since we hardly ever see anyone. We went by the store and while we were there, I saw a couple guy’s I know.
They decided to ride with us, Wifey jumped out and got in the back seat one of them got in the back with her and the other got in the front.
I introduced them to wifey. Well we rode for awhile then one of them fired up a blunt. Wifey doesn’t smoke but to my surprise she does this time.
I look at her and she locks eyes with me, I look down at her leg and as she takes the blunt from the guy beside her he puts his hand on her leg he keeps it there until she moves it.
I notice she has her hand on her shirt keeping it closed because it’s unbuttoned all the way down to her belly button, she has on her sheer night shirt but you can see right thru it.
So I keep driving slowly and watching her toke and move his hand. After we get done smoking there talking to wifey and telling her how sexy she is and she’s telling them no I’m not.
I notice she has forgot her shirt and it’s open so they can see her boobs thru her night shirt. She doesn’t seem to notice or doesn’t care. She is no longer moving his hand.
I stop at a intersection and the guy next to me jumps out and closes the door and opens the back door. Wifey says ok I will get in the front.
He says no you slide over in the middle. She slides over looking at me with a concerned look. I start driving looking in the mirror at my wife between those two black guy’s in the back seat.
She is holding her shirt together again as they talk to her. She is nervous but after a while she is relaxing again and her shirt is open again. I hear one of them tell her how good her boobs look. She closes her shirt telling him they don’t look that good. He moves her hand and pushes her shirt off her shoulders then pulls it off.
She is setting there and her boobs are shining in her sheer shirt. The next time I look they are on each side of her both with a hand full of boob, they all are just talking like nothing is happening while they squeeze her boobs. We ride for a long time with them squeezing her boobs and her just talking and laughing like she doesn’t notice.
I hear her say, wait a minute guy’s. I look and they have her legs spread and draped in between there legs and both have a hand on her inner thigh.
One of them pulls her shorts to the side and she gasp as he slides a finger in her. He slides two fingers in her she goes ooohhh it hurts and grabs his hand. He pushes her hand away and pushes his fingers all the way in.
She starts gasping ooohhh ooohhh ooohhh. The other guy slides his hand up her thigh telling his buddy let me get in there, he tells him she’s tight maybe you can get in with me.
He starts pushing his two fingers in her, she gasp no no that’s to much as she grabs both there hands. They start talking to her like come on baby they finally pull her hands away pinning them behind there backs . She is stuck between them with her legs trapped so she can’t close them, at there mercy.
She says wait, it’s to much. She looks at me like say something. I say you are the one that did this. I start to drive again as I look in the mirror she has a shocked look on her face.
She is making all kinds of sounds gasping and going ooohhh wait, ooohhh please. The two guy’s are talking about how tight she is and then one says look I will pull my fingers out and then we will put them in at the same time maybe they will fit.
I keep driving until I hear her say wait they won’t fit. I stop and look back just as they each push two fingers up to the first knuckle in her.
She has her head back and her eyes closed, gritting her teeth as both guy’s slide a third finger in her. She screams nooo I can’t as they say both push there fingers all the way in. She is sweating and her nipples are hard thru her sweaty shirt.
They finger her for a little while then one of them says I got to have me some . He tells me hey buddy stop for a minute. They both jump out and pull there pants off and jump back in .
I start driving as there both kissing her neck and lips and squeezing her boobs. I hear one of them say lay her down, I look back as they twist her around and lay her on her back with her head in one of there lap as the other one pulls her shorts off .
He’s between her legs as he tells her get those boobs out I really want to watch them bounce. She looks at me with a look like I can’t believe it’s gone this far , I don’t know what to do.
The guy who’s got her head in his lap pulls her shirt down . Both of them say oh my goodness those are perfect. Then the one between her leg’s gets in position but he’s having trouble he tells his buddy hold her leg up, he grabs her leg and pulls it up to him.
He looks at me saying grab her other leg, I grab her leg and as she looks up at me I pull her leg up to me spreading her wide open.
He pushes the head in her she gasp he pushes it all in her she squeals as he starts slowly fucking her, he speeds up until her boobs are bouncing and his balls are slapping her ass.
After a while he says I am going to cum. She looks panicked but you don’t have on protection. He tenses as he fills her full of hot cum. She looks at me going ooohhh god as her eyes rolled back in her head she archs her back and cums hard on his cock.
Where are you located

Back