Backlash against white women who date Blackmen

at Christmas time my wife, our Bull and I were out shopping at a mall and I was close behind them as they walked holding hands. I was carrying most of the bags and also my wife's purse so it was pretty obvious we were all together. At one store an older white man came to me and very rudely asked about us. It was none of his business of course, but I said to him 'i'm her husband and he's her lover'. He just walked away without saying a word and most of the rest of the time out shopping I was on one side of my wife, holding her hand, and our Bull was on the other side holding her other hand.

at Christmas time my wife, our Bull and I were out shopping at a mall and I was close behind them as they walked holding hands. I was carrying most of the bags and also my wife's purse (...)
Run Forrest, run! *LOL*
(...) At one store an older white man came to me and very rudely asked about us. It was none of his business of course, but I said to him 'i'm her husband and he's her lover'. (...)
Well done! i`d do the same.
He just walked away without saying a word and most of the rest of the time out shopping I was on one side of my wife, holding her hand, and our Bull was on the other side holding her other hand.
That`s probably how it shall be done. ;)

Good for you to not experience such a bad (but nonsensically bad) thing (again). ;)

By TN you mean Tennessee? Or is it an abbreviation of some German state or town, perhaps, too? Sorry for my ignorance.

You said, you "as a German learned to live with the stares"? Now i wonder. Where in Germany do you live?

Sometimes stares do not quite mean what one would expect. i remember a situation i was on a public transport and one stop a woman got on in and i thought, 'wow, what a lovely lady!' i mean, she really looked beautiful to me. One particular moment i briefly made eye contact with her, just half a moment longer so that she would be aware of my interest. i felt flirty and in a good mood. That was exactly when she blurted out in my direction, and with quite a loud voice: "You don`t need to stare at me like that. i already know i`m fat!" - i was speechless. No BS, true story! :(

Yes, that's exactly what I meant, Tennessee.

Well, I don't care what the stares were related to, I just felt them on me. They seldomly irritated me, most were probably just taking notice of my / our presence.

Iam located in North West Germany, about an hour from Hannover.

Wow, I don't know what to say... That lady obviously had a problem. What if she was fat? She might have missed a serious chance for a decent conversation. Next, please! ;-)

very deniable actually!! MOST white and non black women that have sex with black men do not stay with them - its the exceptions that stay! or 'once you go black 90% go back" dealt with it
That's the biggest lie I ever heard lol

Things are a lot better today than they were when I was young. Back in the 1960's and '70's being seen with a white woman in public could get me an ass kicking or much worse. I could get killed and she would likely be beaten and raped. I never mixed work and play but I took out my secretaries out to lunch every month. In my last few years of work I never really gave it much thought. But I suppose there were people that wondered how that old black bastard ended up with those nice looking young women. There is possibly a certain level of risk in rural southern areas but I think I wouldn't be that concerned in a large city. I would recommend doing what I have done for several years, focus you attention on the people you are with and ignore the rest

very deniable actually!! MOST white and non black women that have sex with black men do not stay with them - its the exceptions that stay! or 'once you go black 90% go back" dealt with it
I have been sexually active longer than most visitors to this site have been alive. While I can't speak for everyone I can tell you that once someone crosses the color barrier they usually continue to do so. Most people are serial monogamists. They have a physical relationships with one person at a time and then at some point move on to another relationship. If the woman finds IR sex to her liking she will continue to have those relationships. I have had a couple of women share my bed that having IR sex was a bucket list thing. I have belonged to a group for quite some time that consists of primarily white women and black men. Most of the group is married but the women (and the men) enjoy the pleasure that we derive from each other. The 90% is likely fairly close to how many women do not try IR sex. However for those that do a significant percentage continue for long periods of time.

(...) Most people are serial monogamists. (...) I have belonged to a group for quite some time that consists of primarily white women and black men. Most of the group is married (...)
So, in that group white-woman-black-man-"IR"-marriage is common? And why not?
The 90% is likely fairly close to how many women do not try IR sex. (...)
And why? Depends most of all on the possibility, i guess. Living in a country with a "black population" far under 1% i think it`s just not in most people`s heads. :unsure:

don't know that there is any here in the NY tri-state area. there IS a sideways view of trashy and thugs...not your average well dressed folk tho.

It really depends on were you grew up I'm from Texas and everybody knows it's a racist state . I know my aunt who was white would get crazy looks when we an my cousins were together in public but it's a little better now .

http://fabwags.com/philippa-okoye-nfl-player-lawrence-okoye-wife/

Apparently dating a black man means your a whore if your a white woman, a lot white women get stereotyped as being "easy" or "loose" because they like or exclusively date black men the derogatory names just keep coming "mudshark" "purple crayon chaser"(that's a college expression for the young ones I just found out about..... Have you experienced this type of thing?
I think the hate comes two places. One insecurity,and a feeling of inadequacy. I also believe there maybe a since of guilt guilt carried from the past,and how all those slave masters would ******* black women. But as my mom used to say. Those who care don't matter,and those who matter won't care.

It really depends on were you grew up I'm from Texas and everybody knows it's a racist state . I know my aunt who was white would get crazy looks when we an my cousins were together in public but it's a little better now .

I'm a Texas transplant who grew up in the north states, the rules of engagement was very different. I grew up dating different women so it wasn't nothing to me. I think it depends on a person's own mentality. The best thing to do is don't give a fuck what people think lol
That being said, my current playmate is a very young White/Filipina mixed hotwife in an open relationship. We were out on 6th street having a great time for Mardi Gras - the only looks we got were from other chicks wanting to hook up with her :devil::blackgreedy::sex:

I just had this happen to me last night! I was out with a dad of a teammate of my *******'s (who is black and taken ;)) running errands in a Target for a sports fundraiser and we had 3 things happen. We were both like WTF. He said he never dated a white girl so he was just shaking his head and was like " glad i never did, this is crazy".
First he got a " dumbass ni**a" from a black woman that didn't like the look of us I guess. He was astonished and kept asking "what even makes her think we are together??" The lady moved on so he didn't have much time to respond and blew it off.
2nd was an older white couple while we were checking out that just stared at us very disapprovingly the entire time.
3rd was a younger white couple in the parking lot as we were loading the supplies in HIS suv. This guy pulls into a spot by us and I saw him staring before he parked and the girl comments to him and laughs. They get out of the car and and as they walk by the girl looks at me then my friend then me again and says "of course" and laughs. I was like ok bitch its on! And asked "of course what???" and she said "sweety of course, but eggplant and cake don't mix" I was shocked so just said "what's not to like" (I know, weak) and they kept walking and then I heard her say to the guy "I bet he drives HER car everywhere and borrows her money too"
My friend was half laughing half angry and kept apologizing to me. I kept saying no worries I have heard it all, which since he doesn't know my lifestyle :cool: :qos: was probably skeptical LOL.

WOW. This is especially egregious so I feel compelled to 'go in' on it.

I keep hearing stories like this and the ******* sounds damn near mythical. Personal experience, Dating women of all backgrounds, from all parts of the country (and world) I've never had this kind of ******* happen to me - where someone blantantly says some outward racial *******. A part of me has secretly WANTED to this happen just so I can get all Black Dynamite on a muthfucca lol lol - but the opportunity hasn't presented itself.

A part of me feels like it has more to do with a person's own command of SELF RESPECT.

Self respect is a trait that a Man can exude without saying or doing anything. This is going to come across as arrogant and contrite, But there is something about how a Man carries himself, his walk, his stride, direct eye contact, his postures....his 'swag' that tells people 'You DO NO want to fuck with me...'

and trust me people will NOT take it there.

Naturally, people are like animals an will challenge wherever they feel is weakness. That is the worst of human traits - attacking the 'perceived' weak.

I challenge mixed couples to get in people's FACE when ******* like this happens. Don't let someone get away with talking racial ******* directly to you, OR behind your back! The only way this bullshit will stop is when people get IGNANT about it and take people to task. Sure, we could 'laugh it off' - but my personal Respect means EVERYTHING to me.

The #1 thing a Man has is RESPECT. Or, to quote Tony Montana "My balls, and my word". There is no way in HELL I'd let someone bring that bullshit to ME. Especially and I'm out with my woman???? Sheeiiiiiiiit....! :mad::devil:

-Black Dynamite Mike

I have been sexually active longer than most visitors to this site have been alive. While I can't speak for everyone I can tell you that once someone crosses the color barrier they usually continue to do so..... If the woman finds IR sex to her liking she will continue to have those relationships. I have had a couple of women share my bed that having IR sex was a bucket list thing. ... The 90% is likely fairly close to how many women do not try IR sex. However for those that do a significant percentage continue for long periods of time.

Absolutely. I have nothing to add; it's a 100% accurate assessment. well said!

Last edited:
I'm a Texas transplant who grew up in the north states, the rules of engagement was very different. I grew up dating different women so it wasn't nothing to me. I think it depends on a person's own mentality. The best thing to do is don't give a fuck what people think lol
That being said, my current playmate is a very young White/Filipina mixed hotwife in an open relationship. We were out on 6th street having a great time for Mardi Gras - the only looks we got were from other chicks wanting to hook up with her :devil::blackgreedy::sex:
At that time i was a kid I'm older now and things are different I'm open to different races of women really i spent a lot of time out in southern California well it's plenty of beautiful women in Los Angeles.

At that time i was a kid I'm older now and things are different I'm open to different races of women really i spent a lot of time out in southern California well it's plenty of beautiful women in Los Angeles.

Bruh there are SO MANY gorgeous women in SoCal!! I don't even see ethnicity out there I just see hot women

I think the hate comes two places. One insecurity,and a feeling of inadequacy. I also believe there maybe a since of guilt guilt carried from the past,and how all those slave masters would ******* black women. But as my mom used to say. Those who care don't matter,and those who matter won't care.
The interesting thing about hate is that it doesn't require a reason. You have to have a reason to like or love but hate just is.

Ive been married to a white man for twenty years and Ive been dating a variety of black gentlemen for almost 7 years now!I also have a black boyfriend who I am very much in love with and he makes love to me much more than my husband ever gets a chance too!Between my boyfriend and all my wanderful black lovers theres barely any time for my husband!

Back