Backlash against white women who date Blackmen

I will never understand the ignorance. We all have the same basic needs. We are all human beings. It's so sad that the color of our skin or the differences of our features subject us to judgement. I don't give a ******* if you're black, white, hispanic, asian, go down the list. If you're a piece of ******* you're a pice of *******.

Great point. We have been in the lifestyle for about 10 years now and have met all types of characters and it had nothing to do with skin color. In the last two years my wife has decided to only date black man and again we have met some awesome people and some very shady people. It's not the color of the skin it is the character of the person that matters.

What I get is that their family can be somewhat distant due to the stereotype that a white woman will let you treat them any way you want. Also because of the amount of racism they face (especially if they are older) they can have the opinion that at the end of the day all white people are going to stick together. These are usually short lived since it is easy to see I am a strong outspoken woman who demands that you not only treat me with respect but you treat everyone with respect. I am going to call you out on your bullshit and speak against any injustice I see. I am not afraid to remind my family or anyone else that we have no right to pass judgement on anything that affects other peoples life when we live in a country where only middle class and rich heterosexual white males think that we are all equal. As for anyone thinking I am a slut. I am! I don't believe in slut shaming what a woman consents to have done to her body is up to her. So if someone thinks I am a slut at least they are not stupid because I flaunt my sexuality proudly. They are just a judgemental ass.

Just saw this on the news, he has a special place in hell waiting for him, maybe even in jail too.

Interracial couple in Washington stabbed after they are seen kissing - CNN
https://apple.news/A_kbDTgvpQ8mtPYM18TOUHg

Updated 8:42 AM EDT, Sat August 20, 2016
160820083422-olympia-interracial-couple-stabbing-super-169.jpg

CNN)-

An interracial couple was attacked after a self-proclaimed white supremacist saw them kissing outside a Washington restaurant, police said.

Daniel Rowe, 32, came up to the African-American man and the white woman and, without a word, started stabbing them, said Olympia police spokeswoman Laura Wohl.

The man, who was stabbed in the hip, was able to tackle the suspect and restrain him on the ground until police arrived. His injuries were minor, as were the woman's.

The man confessed to stabbing the couple, saying he was a white supremacist, Wohl said.

"The suspect spouted white supremacist sayings and made many many references to racist things," she said.

Rowe also complained about the Black Lives Matter movement, and had tattoos that said 'Skinhead' and 'White Power,' Wohl said.

Investigators are treating the attack as a hate crime and Rowe has been charged with 2 counts of first degree assault and one count of malicious harassment under Washington State's "hate crime" law.

Rowe was booked into the Thurston County Jail and is being held on $500,000 bail.

He made his first court appearance Wednesday and is scheduled to be arraigned on August 30.

The local Public Defender's office said he has not been assigned counsel yet.

There will likely always be bigots but things are a lot better today than when I was in my teens and 20's. In the late 60's early 70's there were a lot of white women that wanted to prove they weren't bigots by fucking black men. I was only too happy to do my part. However a man had to be careful, get caught banging some white woman or worse some young attractive white woman and you could end up in a ditch minus your balls with a bullet in your head. Now days you might get a dirty look and assaults do happen but it is nothing like it was 50 years ago.

Just saw this on the news, he has a special place in hell waiting for him, maybe even in jail too.

Interracial couple in Washington stabbed after they are seen kissing - CNN
https://apple.news/A_kbDTgvpQ8mtPYM18TOUHg

Updated 8:42 AM EDT, Sat August 20, 2016
160820083422-olympia-interracial-couple-stabbing-super-169.jpg

CNN)-

An interracial couple was attacked after a self-proclaimed white supremacist saw them kissing outside a Washington restaurant, police said.

Daniel Rowe, 32, came up to the African-American man and the white woman and, without a word, started stabbing them, said Olympia police spokeswoman Laura Wohl.

The man, who was stabbed in the hip, was able to tackle the suspect and restrain him on the ground until police arrived. His injuries were minor, as were the woman's.

The man confessed to stabbing the couple, saying he was a white supremacist, Wohl said.

"The suspect spouted white supremacist sayings and made many many references to racist things," she said.

Rowe also complained about the Black Lives Matter movement, and had tattoos that said 'Skinhead' and 'White Power,' Wohl said.

Investigators are treating the attack as a hate crime and Rowe has been charged with 2 counts of first degree assault and one count of malicious harassment under Washington State's "hate crime" law.

Rowe was booked into the Thurston County Jail and is being held on $500,000 bail.

He made his first court appearance Wednesday and is scheduled to be arraigned on August 30.

The local Public Defender's office said he has not been assigned counsel yet.

This dumb bastard's lucky he didn't ******* somebody. The irrationality of these guys always gets me. They're always talking about racial purity, and I've read that some of them categorize their own race in terms of hierarchy -- that a nordic white is superior to one with mediterranean ancestry. I recall one guy saying he wouldn't associate with any white whose ancestors didn't originate above a certain earth latitude.

This guy here doesn't seem to be so "pure" -- however they define pure, that is. Where's your blonde hair and blue eyes, bud? Maybe you're inferior within your own race. Ever thought of that? I'll bet you didn't.

Great point. We have been in the lifestyle for about 10 years now and have met all types of characters and it had nothing to do with skin color. In the last two years my wife has decided to only date black man and again we have met some awesome people and some very shady people. It's not the color of the skin it is the character of the person that matters.
Yes! No. Maybe? ...i don`t know?!

"In the last two years" your "wife has decided to only date black man" ... "and it had nothing to do with skin color." (<- Out of context, i know, but) isn`t that wishful thinking? *lol* But you are right and i agree, "It's not the color of the skin it is the character of the person that matters."

The real point is that, if a woman`s (or her husband`s or boyfriend`s) preference for her lovers is based on skin color, it will not be stabbing anyone. It has just as little to do with racism as a guy`s preference for women of a particular body type or hair color... as long as they`re not some stupid fu(ked-up retards. ;)

Just do as you please, and if the three(!) of you are fine with it, it`s all good! jm2ct`s

I think a part of the backlash against black man white women interracial comes from cuckboys in denial. They know that can't really compete sexually so they get angry. There doesn't seem to be as much anger at other races dating white women.

As already mentioned, BM/WF couples are going to catch the most grief from black females.

Setting aside the occasional extreme white supremacist, black women become incensed when
they see a "white bitch" with one of their men.

I'm just a pervy white guy and certainly no expert but I work with and around several black
women. You should hear them in the break room! They don't hold back at all. And these are
well educated black women in a professional office environment. They don't care if I'm in the
room or not, I just avoid being brought into that conversation at all costs.

:eek:

Guess this is so true cus' I see y'all older white men trying so, so hard for my attention n' it makes me laugh inside. I try not to show it so much but I'm so sure I do some ... but, a hot young black guy can really just walk in n' snap his fingers at me and I will go to him, get him a ******* and talk to him. He's just a different kinda' man, that's all. haha. xoxx, Dana

This is why a lot of fine white girls like you marry rich old white cuckolds. They are like permanent Sugar Daddies...you get money, love, care and all the black cock you want. If you find the right older white cuck, you don't even ever have to fuck him! Some like to be locked up 24/7.

Depends on where we are....in Chicago we don't get many second looks from couples but I do get daggers from black women from time to time. In the suburbs we get some disapproving looks from many couples...gotta admit I kinda like that.
I agree. Most major Midwest cities have had interracial couples for decades now. I spent my entire teenage/young adult life dating white women and women of different cultures. After so long you start not giving a fuck who looks. I think it's hot when people stare. :)

Back