Backlash against white women who date Blackmen

Ive been married to a white man for twenty years and Ive been dating a variety of black gentlemen for almost 7 years now!I also have a black boyfriend who I am very much in love with and he makes love to me much more than my husband ever gets a chance too!Between my boyfriend and all my wanderful black lovers theres barely any time for my husband!
Pam, can you go into more details your poly-amorous lifestyle - how you're able to sustain a marriage and also a Black lover, while still seeing other Black men? I've heard of such arrangements (my friend is in one) and they always fascinate me. Or maybe you have posted about your life in another thread?

Thanks for your response! I got a few things to say:

1) I have had experiences over the years but this was crazy, mostly because of 3 things at once like that.

2) As for the older couple- I am sure you could say you have had a similar thing happen, I get looks from black and white people all the time- disapproving, judging, even sometimes jealousy. MOST people I don't even think notice us, but you notice people walk by that look a little longer, or shake thier head slightly or stop talking to glance over, things like that. Its very subtle but it happens. Interracial couples know the "the look"

3) The first lady that said something, I think my friend did the right thing, the lady was so quick and kept moving on it was so not worth doing anything about it at all. My friend did look for her as we continued shopping but we never saw her again. I saw her earlier and as she walked past she gave him a look but I don't think he noticed as we were talking. She musta been stewing and needed to say something.

4) As for the last bitch- again I don't think he really noticed her but I did. I don't think he heard her as he was loading the car but I was not going to let that ******* go! My comeback was weak but oh well. My friend came around and was like WTF just happened and again he smartly let it go. I doubt that bitch would have said ******* if he was standing there. She had a weak ass opportunity and took it. The white guy of the couple was obviously uncomfortable and moving her along, he probably didn't want to get into a fight with my friend.

5) my friend looks like he can certainly take care of himself and in my opinion was a perfect gentleman.

Stacy, thanks for sharing, Luv :blackheart:

I guess my point was it depends on a person's own personal experiences and how they carry themselves (act/react) in those situations. It bother me to hear people STILL going through it in 2016. I think in my case it is possible that I've grown completely OBLIVIOUS to such ignorance. I've been 'dating' interracially literally my entire life, starting when I was 5 years old lol. In fact, A lot of my 'firsts' experiences came at the hands of naughty little playful white girls :D lol...

My middle school experience was the same, ******* all kinda dated each other. High school was a racial cornucopia of dating. We had an international program so it opened up even MORE from 'race' to nationalities. It went from 'white' to European. 'Latinas' became Puerto Ricans/Dominicans/Cubans. Asian girls had to be broken down into countries: Laos? Cambodia? Vietnamese? (Laosian girls were especially stunning)

But to a point lol - I think that the earlier a person is 'exposed' in their life, the stronger their temperament builds against such ignorance, to the point that the bullshit ceases to 'blip the radar'. Obviously, the bullshit is there. But when a person doesn't give a fuck, the Ignorant party receives ZERO attention! Mixed couples are very common now and mixed children are everywhere in society, so it puzzles me to hear that people still go through this nonsense.

IMHO - relationship racism is a uniquely American problem. People are simply Stuck on Stupid. lol - and it is mainly because Americans do not travel outside the country as much as people from other countries do. I've been to over 20 countries and I'll say that America suffers from 'cultural variety'. Everything here is either Black, white, or 'other' ( in the eyes Ignorant Americans). Leave America, and we all see how completely insane this racial way of thinking is. 'Race' becomes far less a subject and Nationality comes into play. Americans, we suffer from Cultural deficiency.

From my personal experience, my Ex-Wife isn't black. She isn't white either. We received plenty of attention everywhere we traveled and 99% of the time it was positive. Our ******* are impossible for most people to racially identify; they can only be classified as Beautiful People :). They have stunning features that can only be possible through interracial mixing!

I hate hearing that these incidents happened to you and all at once. The greatest weapon against such blatant, disgusting close-mindedness is to ignore them. Unless they get egregious about it - Then I would get right up in their face!
But...
I bet after a while you will stop noticing these people completely because you will be too damn busy enjoying your man. These people will essentially cease to exist!
The bullshit won't even 'blip your radar'.

- International Mike

Last edited:
Some of us are guys who work hard to provide for you girls and try so hard to please you and earn your approval. But then these more masculine, muscular, dark, and hung black guys come in, practically ignore you, make 1% of the effort that we do, and you're practically jumping on their poles. You friend zone us but make it clear that they are the real men and that we'll never be more than a friend who you tease and whose shoulder you cry on when your black man cheats on you. You know that we love you but you get all affectionate with them in front of us and do it with a smile, almost to taunt us. It makes us jealous.

I used to get really angry and jealous until I came to sites like this. Then I learned to accept and embrace it.

Guess this is so true cus' I see y'all older white men trying so, so hard for my attention n' it makes me laugh inside. I try not to show it so much but I'm so sure I do some ... but, a hot young black guy can really just walk in n' snap his fingers at me and I will go to him, get him a ******* and talk to him. He's just a different kinda' man, that's all. haha. xoxx, Dana

Guess this is so true cus' I see y'all older white men trying so, so hard for my attention n' it makes me laugh inside. I try not to show it so much but I'm so sure I do some ... but, a hot young black guy can really just walk in n' snap his fingers at me and I will go to him, get him a ******* and talk to him. He's just a different kinda' man, that's all. haha. xoxx, Dana

Well not all of us are that much older. I'm 32 and a seemingly normal educated professional. I'm actually Indian by ethnicity so I don't always fit into the obedient white husband/dominant black sexual partner and sperm donor role. But really I'm more like a white guy inside. And best of all, other women are following your examples. Last year I dated a gorgeous and educated Indian girl who had an adorable ******* with by very dark black man who is currently doing time in prison. Unfortunately she said that she wanted children with me and a lifestyle that would get her parents to accept her again. I didn't tell her that I really wanted her to have black babies or that I got turned on by imagining a thuggish black guy cumming in her pussy as I ate her out because I didn't want her to freak. But I'd love to marry a white or Asian girl who would have black babies and put me in my place.

Most of those that take issue with these kinds of things have very empty lives perhaps if they had something filling it they would not lash out, oddly enough they are also the same kinds of people that praise black women who date white men and are constantly spouting about how no good black men are. They just are trying to make themselves feel better for their failings.

I will say that mostly the backlash comes from the south and a few other states it's funny that people say these things if you date outside your race doesn't matter everybody should be happy with who they decide to date .

ignorance is everywhere sadly all the time..People will say what they will.. but for me i know who i am and i heard the First Lady say this and i really love it she said "when they go low we go high" but what does bother me sometimes if a guy sleeps with lot of women he is a STUD if women do it were SLUTS interesting isnt it

Back when I was with my first black lover, I was worried about what people thought and feared backlash and being disowned by some of my family. One of my few regrets is that he eventually he became "the one that got away". I didn't see us as a serious option and didn't try hard enough to keep him.I've never liked how that made me feel about myself.

I'm older and wiser and now heaven help the person silly enough to make a racist comment in my presence. If you are in my world, you're a quality human and I'm all in and I will defend to my last breath. I don't play, so don't even go there

Yes, the double standard is still in play, sadly, and probably will be for a long time to come. I'm from the southern part of the midwest in the U.S.. Around here, some white men, especially middle aged or older ones, still see white women as possessions of the white race generally. When they see a black man with a white woman, they automatically see her as something the whole white race owns that the black man has taken away. This, along with many of their basic premises are archaic in the world of 2016 -- not to mention ridiculous and cruel. If they could set aside their deep prejudices and fears, a few seconds of reflection would show that. Alas, they don't seem to be reflective types.

Back when I was with my first black lover, I was worried about what people thought and feared backlash and being disowned by some of my family. One of my few regrets is that he eventually he became "the one that got away". I didn't see us as a serious option and didn't try hard enough to keep him.I've never liked how that made me feel about myself.

I'm older and wiser and now heaven help the person silly enough to make a racist comment in my presence. If you are in my world, you're a quality human and I'm all in and I will defend to my last breath. I don't play, so don't even go there
Unfortunately, many people still emphasize ethnicity rather than a person's character. True romance doesn't see color only love and affection. does this person make me happy? Does this person stimulate me? Is this a beautiful and honest person i want to be with?
Great Personality and strong character is regardless of a person's background :)

Well not all of us are that much older. I'm 32 and a seemingly normal educated professional. I'm actually Indian by ethnicity so I don't always fit into the obedient white husband/dominant black sexual partner and sperm donor role. But really I'm more like a white guy inside. And best of all, other women are following your examples. Last year I dated a gorgeous and educated Indian girl who had an adorable ******* with by very dark black man who is currently doing time in prison. Unfortunately she said that she wanted children with me and a lifestyle that would get her parents to accept her again. I didn't tell her that I really wanted her to have black babies or that I got turned on by imagining a thuggish black guy cumming in her pussy as I ate her out because I didn't want her to freak. But I'd love to marry a white or Asian girl who would have black babies and put me in my place.
Wow..... That is incredibly retardedly twisted and racist of you. I mean, honestly there is no way you can clean that statement up. Your mind is hardwired to see black men as degenerate thugs and that actually turns you on.

Unfortunately, many people still emphasize ethnicity rather than a person's character. True romance doesn't see color only love and affection. does this person make me happy? Does this person stimulate me? Is this a beautiful and honest person i want to be with?
Great Personality and strong character is regardless of a person's background :)
Precisely

Wow..... That is incredibly retardedly twisted and racist of you. I mean, honestly there is no way you can clean that statement up. Your mind is hardwired to see black men as degenerate thugs and that actually turns you on.

Well not necessarily as degenerate hardwired thugs. But I see them as the more athletic and masculine alpha males I could never compete with. And I've internalized this to a point that I would prefer to have a wife who wants their babies instead of mine. Yes I am a sick individual and that is why I am on this site.

But I don't see all or most black men as degenerate thugs. In fact if I married a girl who wanted to have black babies, I would certainly prefer those with higher intelligence to ******* them. The only problem is that it's often the degenerate thugs who offer the combination of the alpha masculinity and willingness to act as an NSA sperm donor. Isn't that what turns so many naive white girls on as well?

I will never understand the ignorance. We all have the same basic needs. We are all human beings. It's so sad that the color of our skin or the differences of our features subject us to judgement. I don't give a ******* if you're black, white, hispanic, asian, go down the list. If you're a piece of ******* you're a pice of *******.

http://fabwags.com/philippa-okoye-nfl-player-lawrence-okoye-wife/

Apparently dating a black man means your a whore if your a white woman, a lot white women get stereotyped as being "easy" or "loose" because they like or exclusively date black men the derogatory names just keep coming "mudshark" "purple crayon chaser"(that's a college expression for the young ones I just found out about..... Have you experienced this type of thing?

I've only heard and read things about black guys giving black women a hard time for dating white guys

I began dating black men in South Florida in the 80's and things were so wild there then, nobody really seemed to care. When I moved back to Virginia in the 90's, things were WAY different. I still dated black men, though, and my second husband was black. I still live in the Southeast today and am married to a white man now, but am frequently seen in the company of black men. Things seem better now. Not nearly as prejudiced.
Deb:lips:

ignorance is everywhere sadly all the time..People will say what they will.. but for me i know who i am and i heard the First Lady say this and i really love it she said "when they go low we go high" but what does bother me sometimes if a guy sleeps with lot of women he is a STUD if women do it were SLUTS interesting isnt it
In a society that is "ideally emancipated" but yet has it`s patriarchic structures g!rls and boyz are mostly brought up differently. Women are raised to compete while men are raised in order to take "their place as a man".

In a group of male friends the ones who are known to have their way with the ladies are admired and even celebrated by their fellow male friends for being "a stud", while most women are used to rivalry and would do almost anything to ruin another g!rl`s reputation in order to better their own in comparison.

Seen from the viewpoint of each opposit sex... many women would go for the "stud" type of guy for his expected "masculinity", sexual prowess or seeming "more alpha". But on the same level many men are (secretly?) wishing for a "slut" type of a woman. Believe me, i have talked to many men about this. Not a single one of them told me he`d prefer a "virgin" type or "frigid" woman to a slutty one! :D

Back