Baby Talk

Beautiful and erotic beyond words.

Gotta love how your wife’s spunkily arrogant bull paused his thrusting, locked eyes with you and told you straightly and cruelly what was about to happen.

But you had kind of asked for that, hadn’t you? And bareback too?

As you no doubt came to realise, such “damage” is wildly addictive for one’s wife. And proportionately excruciating for her open-mouthed incredulous watching husband too.

In Love, as in War, timing is everything and if we lowly husbands have to learn the terrifying truth of that the hard way, so be it.

That said, it’s as erotic as fuck when your rival who is barebacking your ecstasising wife verbally signals his oncoming orgasm too late for you to stop him knocking her up—as if you could even if you wanted to. LOL!!
Early on, I was confused by the "safe words" or arbitrary "limits" my wife insisted on. But then, I could tell she was orgasming... her clit would protrude out from it's hood and she usually farts went she cums.
This always occurred when a bull would ignore my "suggestions" to pull-out even when I earlier let him know she was probably ovulating.
It sure didn't look like she was angry or upset, particularly when she was tongue kissing with him moments after him depositing his load in her.

Early on, I was confused by the "safe words" or arbitrary "limits" my wife insisted on. But then, I could tell she was orgasming... her clit would protrude out from it's hood and she usually farts went she cums.
This always occurred when a bull would ignore my "suggestions" to pull-out even when I earlier let him know she was probably ovulating.
It sure didn't look like she was angry or upset, particularly when she was tongue kissing with him moments after him depositing his load in her.
Yeah Right!

I daresay the sappy half-cockedness of your "suggestions" was taken by those tongue-kissing rampant bulls of your wife as permission to spurt their black-baby batter straight into her fucked-open cum-thirsty cervix. As you were doubtless hoping they would. Good one.

I must try that approach with my young black buddy one day. He just loves trampling cruelly all over my fears in the very act when Push cums to Love.

LOL!!!

Last edited:
Two by pregnancies by chance (the first with twins), one planned in the middle. We are expecting our sixth baby - the fourth that is biracial.

Some states have laws that the husband is responsible regardless - to keep families together. Regardless, few white couples will gtake a black man to court in a cuckold situation.
can you show us a pic of you being pregnant with your sixth and is it biracial and how old are you and when is your due date

Well I am not actively trying to get pregnant if it happens it happens and yes it is something my husband and I have discussed as well as it gets brought up with most men we are with. The general plans is the baby would be my husband's and mine. There have been a few black men that have wanted to be included should it happen but everyone has their own thoughts on it.

So as a black bull that loves spreading his seed I wonder how many other bulls or couples or anyone goes through with the baby making process... do you just have the baby and say whatever happens happens or do you plan out how the baby will be raised and who will raise them and who pays for what?... cause there's alot of breeding talk but people rarely discuss what happens if they actually do end up conceiving...
I’ve posted my lifestyle on here about babies with couples and single women. I could go on forever in this post. You should read some of mine.

Well I am not actively trying to get pregnant if it happens it happens and yes it is something my husband and I have discussed as well as it gets brought up with most men we are with. The general plans is the baby would be my husband's and mine. There have been a few black men that have wanted to be included should it happen but everyone has their own thoughts on it.
“If it happens it happens and yes……”

That’s so fucking womanly of you Bubbles.

Why don’t more BBC-loving young hot-wives here realise and admit that they’re totally subservient to their sexual biology and urge to make babies with desirable young black studs?

Last edited:
“If it happens it happens and yes……”

That’s so fucking womanly of you Bubbles.

Why don’t more BBC-loving young hot-wives here admit that they’re totally subservient to their sexual biology and urge to make babies with desirable young black studs?
Well I think like you said in the heat of the moment there can be urges and desires but at the same time becoming a parent is a very real and life changing thing for everyone.

Well I think like you said in the heat of the moment there can be urges and desires but at the same time becoming a parent is a very real and life changing thing for everyone.
In every truly passionate, especially unprotected, act of intercourse with the lover of her choice, it's the heat-of-the-moment that rules and thankfully over-rides the woman's judgment of what in her infertile times she considers to be practical and so-called realistic.

Even a fear of falling pregnant to her lover is fortunately and fatefully overridden by the ecstas ies of her blinding orgasms in his arms for both Nature and God to have their way, which is to have the woman conceive a chi ld by her passionately coupling with the man of her choice.

Coldly-planning to conceive according to perceived economic and other mundane restraints pre-empts and all but destroys the erotic exhilaration and joy that should come from the beautiful intermingling of two procreative minds and the inter-thrusting bodies of the man and the woman when they are in the throes of truly loving each other. As I'm guessing, from the way you come across, is your as yet unstated desire towards the black lover of your choice.

Last edited:
In every truly passionate, especially unprotected, act of intercourse with the lover of her choice, it's the heat-of-the-moment that rules and thankfully over-rides the woman's judgment of what in her infertile times she considers to be practical and so-called realistic.

Even a fear of falling pregnant to her lover is utterly overridden by the ecstas ies of her blinding orgasms in his arms and, all going well, Nature and God will have their way.

Coldly-planning to conceive according to perceived economic and other mundane restraints pre-empts and all but destroys the erotic exhilaration and joy that should comes from the intermingling of the procreative minds and the inter-thrusting bodies of the man and the woman when they are in the throes of truly loving each other. As I'm guessing, from the way you come across, is your as yet unstated desire towards the black lover of your choice.
I will agree that there is a natural and eve primal urge during the moment of wanting to fulfill that desire and act. However you are talking about a young life that is going to be dependent upon you and has nothing to do with your sexual lifestyle. I am not talking about a financial issue or being ready with all the material needs but accepting that upon having a kid it is no longer about you and being ready to accept that.

I will agree that there is a natural and eve primal urge during the moment of wanting to fulfill that desire and act. However you are talking about a young life that is going to be dependent upon you and has nothing to do with your sexual lifestyle. I am not talking about a financial issue or being ready with all the material needs but accepting that upon having a kid it is no longer about you and being ready to accept that.
All true, except that conceiving a baby is ALL about the woman and her role in the divinely-ordained ongoing process of Creation.

God is Love; hence the term "lovechild".

"He's just coming over for a quick blow job", that's what my wife Christine said after she got off the phone.
She was close to ovulating so I knew it wouldn't be a good time for Trey (her bull) to stop by.
Maybe it was because he could tell she was fertile (Chris has a lot of white discharge during this time) but
he actually wound up spending the night.

Three warm loads sitting up inside her cunt all night gave his "batter" ample time to plant itself
in her belly. I slept on the couch but in reality I didn't sleep at all. "Cucky Angst" will do that to you.
I knew she was going to get pregged... looking back, I think we all did.

I have a few questions if it's not too much to ask:
  1. How does your lover's wife feel about you having her husband's children?
  2. Does your lover have children with his wife?
  3. What do your children with your husband feel about their biracial half siblings?
  4. On the birth certificate, does your state allow a different person to be named as the ******* despite being married to someone else?
Apologies if I seem to be prying too much. Most of my questions are out of genuine curiosity about how people manage stuff like this.

I know a family where the wife had an affair with a common friend (same race) and had his baby. The husband was comfortable with this relationship where he felt that anyone who loves his wife isn't a bad person and any children born out of love are a blessing no matter who the ******* is. They (the wife, her lover, her husband and their three *******) had to move away from their place somewhere else because society/neighbors were beginning to antagonize them.

• How does your lover's wife feel about you having her husband's children?
    Not well. She hates me. But, she feels it is important that Darnell play a important role in his sons' lives. They stop by, they visit. There is interaction, but she is cold and hateful. It is to be expected.
  • Does your lover have children with his wife?
    Yes. He has two grown children - a ******* and a *******. Then he has another baby in high school.
  • What do your children with your husband feel about their biracial half siblings?
    It is normal to them. They understand it is controversial, so they are careful not to discuss publicly. Buit, they understand. Our oldest now understands all too much.
  • On the birth certificate, does your state allow a different person to be named as the ******* despite being married to someone else?
    Yes, but but my husband is named as *******.

So as a black bull that loves spreading his seed I wonder how many other bulls or couples or anyone goes through with the baby making process... do you just have the baby and say whatever happens happens or do you plan out how the baby will be raised and who will raise them and who pays for what?... cause there's alot of breeding talk but people rarely discuss what happens if they actually do end up conceiving...
Good question, but allow me to put you on the spot if I may. What about you? I see you mention that you love spreading your seed. But does that mean you drop it and keep it moving or do you actually try to play a fatherly role in the process regardless of what the couple/lady wants? I ask this because I try to understand the mindset one has when doing this and if there is any consideration for the baby and what are they really teaching their "real" children that are not part of this lifestyle. My question or curiosity is not one of judgment at all, so forgive it comes across that way. When I say "real" children, I mean the ones you have from your normal relationships if it applies to you.

See, this is where you couples need to make it understood. Bulls are there at YOUR invitation, so YOU get to set the rules. Yeah, things can sometimes happen, but when there is plain disrespect and nonadherence to set rules, you need to be man enough to end the session. If your submissive nature won't allow for that, then you reap the outcome. All I am saying is, don't let anyone, bull or whatever title they go by thinking it's OK to come and not respect your rules. But as I said before, if you are into submission and allowing carte blanche, then ok.

Back