Attitude issue

One of my "convertees" a married woman in her thirtys has had relations at my place on two occasions, with the same guy, on the pretence of an evening out with myslef. However afterwards her attidue in the days following stinks. First time she was just nasty like she blaming me for her unfaithfulness or providing the facility for doing so. I vowed I'd never let her use me like that again. However her attitude changed somewhat over the weeks and I let her stay at mine with the fella once again some months later. Shouldn't have bothered!
Again she blanked me at work immediately afterwards and really pissed me off not to mention the chap who really liked screwing her.

Skip forward to this week and she's been pleasent to me at work, this week only! and low and behold she calls me this morning and asks me if I'd like an evening out in Bristol over the weekend. I was quiet curt with her and was bitchy enough to say her lover now has another woman, he hasn't.

Should I call her back and set her up?

One of my "convertees" a married woman in her thirtys has had relations at my place on two occasions, with the same guy, on the pretence of an evening out with myslef. However afterwards her attidue in the days following stinks. First time she was just nasty like she blaming me for her unfaithfulness or providing the facility for doing so. I vowed I'd never let her use me like that again. However her attitude changed somewhat over the weeks and I let her stay at mine with the fella once again some months later. Shouldn't have bothered!
Again she blanked me at work immediately afterwards and really pissed me off not to mention the chap who really liked screwing her.

Skip forward to this week and she's been pleasent to me at work, this week only! and low and behold she calls me this morning and asks me if I'd like an evening out in Bristol over the weekend. I was quiet curt with her and was bitchy enough to say her lover now has another woman, he hasn't.

Should I call her back and set her up?
Angela - although her attitude stinks, it’s clear to me she may not be as balanced and level headed as you and so is up and down with her thoughts of her unfaithfulness. Unfortunately you are taking the brunt of it.
I’d take her out and get her fucked as much as possible. It would be a little game I would play to make her into a slut. The more she has the less she can blame you and I’d find it funny if she carried on blaming you the more and more men she had. I think at some point she would realise then apologise and probably thank you for helping her on the right pathway.
This message is quite old. Would love to know what has happened since

she sounds like a struggle. is she asian btw? lol i ask because i met a few asian women (indian subcontinent) like that.

it's the guilt that does it. not wanting to keep seeing someone she shoudn't but also not being able to keep away. those mood swings were them coping with playing two different people, living almost seperate lives. difficult to understand if u havent come from a traditional, conservative background and everything ur told about sex is that its bad and ur wrong for thinking and feeling it. u internalise a lot of it and the guilt becomes a a massive emotional drain.

Back