Attempt at Clean up

Tonight after cumming inside my wife, she pushes my head down to cleanup. It’s not something I’ve done before nor did she say anything about trying it before we had sex. While I’m turned on by the thought of it, I was pretty unprepared for it and didnt end up doing it. In hindsight, wish I didn’t back out.

For those that cleanup, how did you get into it/get past the mental hurdle?

This is why you MUST keep your cucky in a cage! Once the cuck boi cums he loses all interest and he's done. It will be easier if you get her a bull to fill her up and you clean up the bulls mess and the bull, not your own. You obviously have a lot to learn about this lifestyle!

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:

Thanks for the reply Jasmine. For me, it’s less about losing interest and more about cum eating itself. Any tips on getting getting comfortable doing it since we’re in the fantasy stage still? Maybe self practice?

Night and day difference when cleaning up the bulls cum while you’ve just been watching, kissing her and are either in a chastity cage and can’t cum prematurely or like some of the times for me, made to watch while I remain fully clothed. Do not like cleaning my own and rarely do, can’t wait to lay my head in the bed and see that freshly fucked pussy lowering to my face dripping BBC cum!

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply Jasmine. For me, it’s less about losing interest and more about cum eating itself. Any tips on getting getting comfortable doing it since we’re in the fantasy stage still? Maybe self practice?
Its completely different after you cum, believe me. Cucks will gladly lap at bull cum before they are allowed to cum, whereas after they cum, forget it! You will see the difference if you can find a bull to fill your slut...thereafter you'll crave that cum...its well known in this lifestyle I promise you.

Its completely different after you cum, believe me. Cucks will gladly lap at bull cum before they are allowed to cum, whereas after they cum, forget it! You will see the difference if you can find a bull to fill your slut...thereafter you'll crave that cum...its well known in this lifestyle I promise you.

Sexual denial and frustration are key to training a cuckold.

Tonight after cumming inside my wife, she pushes my head down to cleanup. It’s not something I’ve done before nor did she say anything about trying it before we had sex. While I’m turned on by the thought of it, I was pretty unprepared for it and didnt end up doing it. In hindsight, wish I didn’t back out.

My wife cannot use hormone based bc so the only time her pussy has been full of cum was when we trying for ******* and the duration of the pregnancy. I love giving oral, absolutely love it. I often switch between sex, giving oral, and then back and forth. One night I filled her up and she still wanted more but like hotwifejasmine said, once I cum I completely lose interest. But she asked me to go back down on her and I didn't even think about how she's full of cum at the moment, I just did as she told. The second my tongue hit her clit she started to orgasm and she asked me to bury my tongue in her pussy. Again, did as I told. She orgasms again and before I put 2 and 2 together that I'm licking my cum, she pulls my head deeper and moaned my name. I went to town on her and cum was everywhere.

So in terms of a mental hurdle, she ****** me passed that and before I realized what was going on, I was in love with doing it. We did it a lot after that. A LOT. I miss it :) Don't think about it, just do it. Have her tell you how much it turns her while she guides your head down. Don't think, just do.

One of my early girlfriends taught me (by pressing my head down between her legs immediately after I finished inside her) to eat her and clean her each time we had sex. "Immediately" is the key, we were 19 and she'd learned that from a married lover she babysat for. Start moving down before your last spurt in her is finished and you will find there's no "period of apathy." It's so hot for both partners, - it surprises me to learn most guys don't take care of the wives or girlfriends this way. Especially if we don't bring her to orgasm with PIV.

I've done many times, the idea of cleaning her has always been a fantasy of mine. We are just into roleplaying as well and havent gotten into the sharing yet. For me the first few times we laid in bed for a few after sex kissing and shes was playing with me got me aroused again and I went to town, you just have to not think about it the first time. After the first few like this she now just pushes my head down after which is highly erotic. The only downfall is I get so excited I can go for a second round which isn't always the case for my wife so at times I finish myself the second time after I get her off. It really now it to the point I enjoy the taste of the two of us that she really dont have to push I go down willingly

HWJ
You are spot on I enjoy your posts as always , you are def a hotwife and know how to set expectations for us cuckolds thank you for this and the knowledge of this lifestyle 😊

Of course, you know your resistance is all "between the ears", right? in the 1990's I had the very same resistance; I wanted to do it but couldn't do it. Then the flood of internet information came along, and a lot written about the ingestation of semen was written. Plus, women have been swallowing cum since the beginning of time. All the ingredients in semen are healthy for you and you simply have to convince your brain that it is. Once you have an orgasm, you lose that desire, but other than that, nothing changes. Particularly if you're eating your own cum, its as healthy for you as can be. You can "edge" your orgasms until the cum rises out but you don't enter orgasm, and you can swallow your own cum and you might even find it quite tasty, who knows. Its AFTER you've had an orgasm that the resistance begins and why you can't eat your wife's pussy filled with YOUR CUM.

Some discussion HELP for you:

Last edited:
Another technique that worked for us is: tell wife that no matter what you say after you finish on her, she is to straddle your face with her vagina and stay there until you have cleaned her to her satisfaction. She can remind you that you asked for this and it's not the time to wimp out. Otherwise your penis won't be inside her again.

mmh i am not at cum eating - licking pussy even after it s filled is very hot but because of the pussy .
but it remembers me that i jerked in the dessert cream - and my ex wife and her sister enjoyed the dessert (lol). kind of funny to know but i have nt told them .
nowadays i guess it would be more fun to tell them the ingredients afterwards .

Sorry if this has previously been mentioned but I started to eat my cum from my wife due to me being a very fast cummer. So at first it was to hide my embarrassment as I would cum inside her then go down on her to give her an orgasm. Then I started to think my cumming was the middle of our love making and not the end. So after cumming inside her I already had it in my mind the next step was to lick pussy. I also believe I was doing this for her pleasure which I feel was very helpful.

Don't cum, eat someone else's load.

Back