Attempt at Clean up

Don’t think about it
Just slide on down and get your head in between her thighs and have her legs over your shoulders And don’t hesitate going around the edges ect
Big licks and sucking on her clit

she will be highly aroused and extra sensitive to your touch. She will giggle laugh maybe even try pushing you away some time
But I’m sure she will hook her legs over your shoulders and pull you into her red hot sexual burning furnace.
JUST DONT THONK ABOUT IT. HET STUCK IN SND EAT HER LIKE ITS YOUR LAST SUPPER
As soon as you hear her moans of pleasure and her bucking away as your sucking on her freshly fucked pussy

you will then realise you had nothing to worry about and you have a good way of getting her off big time

First off I’d say that there are as many forms of cuckolding as there are couples that participate in the LS. Eating cum, wether your own or another man’s isn’t everyone’s kink. Saying it sounds like this is an area your wife wants to explore. If that’s the case then talk to her about it. Listen to her and why she wants to explore this avenue. Hopefully at some point you two sat down and had a talk about your individual sexual fantasies and what you’d like to explore. Some fantasies are better left as fantasies. Some fantasies open doors you never realized you wanted to walk through. As for how to mentally prepare yourself for going places you don’t know if you want to go we’ve always adhered to the thought that we’d try anything once in the safety and security of our own space to see if it’s for us. Be open to new ideas. For me (the hubby) I enjoy eating come out of her most when she sits on my face and demands that I clean her. The loss of control over the situation puts me in the head space to relinquish control and just focus on her needs.

In the beginning I didn't want to do it. I didn't want to eat even my own cum from my wife's pussy. But since she insisted I did it once and then I did it again and again... Now not only it doesn't bother me anymore but I also love and enjoy cleaning my wife's pussy full of cum. Of course I lick and clean not only my cum but the bull's cum as well, out of my wife's pussy. She enjoys it very much when I do it for her.

My wife always wanted me to cum in her then go down on her after to make her cum again! It wasn't a big deal,now I miss eating pussy that hasn't been fucked and filled first! It's an aquired taste,but once you get to enjoy it, you won't be able to get enough! I have eaten her before,during and after she has been fucked! I never missed an opportunity to enjoy cream pie,wether it was mine,someone else's or both! Just lick up some of your cum mixed with her juices,and savor the flavor and consistency of the mixed juices, and soon you will be hooked! You can't eat someone else's cum from her pussy if you can't eat your own! Just keep trying, don't let your mind talk you out of it,and you will have it licked!

You can't eat someone else's cum from her pussy if you can't eat your own! Just keep trying, don't let your mind talk you out of it,and you will have it licked!
You are absolutely right! That's why my wife insisted to eat my own cum from her pussy, and since I did it then the next step was to eat her bull's cum out of her pussy. Now whenever he fucks my wife I wait impatiently to finish as I know that next it's my turn to taste their mixed juices out of my wife's lovely fresh fucked pussy.

Another technique that worked for us is: tell wife that no matter what you say after you finish on her, she is to straddle your face with her vagina and stay there until you have cleaned her to her satisfaction. She can remind you that you asked for this and it's not the time to wimp out. Otherwise your penis won't be inside her again.
I have exactly the same problem. I'm fine with it right up to the moment I've shot my load in her, then very keen to avoid it :) On the other hand, I find the thought of her insisting, making me clean up after myself, terribly sexy behaviour for a woman, so I'm also in favour of her just climbing on top of you and pinning you in place until you've done it. That's how I need to be treated!
As others have commented, I think I'd have less reluctance about cleaning another man's spunk out of her, though this theory is still to be put to the test. The difference is that I'm pretty sure that she WOULD take a firm line on that!!!

Just stick your finger in her after you cum in her and put it in your mouth, and savor the flavor of your mixed juices,then once you are used to the taste and texture, you can go down there and finish the job! I want to try it with a straw and get all of it!

I have exactly the same problem. I'm fine with it right up to the moment I've shot my load in her, then very keen to avoid it :) On the other hand, I find the thought of her insisting, making me clean up after myself, terribly sexy behaviour for a woman, so I'm also in favour of her just climbing on top of you and pinning you in place until you've done it. That's how I need to be treated!
As others have commented, I think I'd have less reluctance about cleaning another man's spunk out of her, though this theory is still to be put to the test. The difference is that I'm pretty sure that she WOULD take a firm line on that!!!
I had the same problem but was able to readjust my thinking to me cleaning her was the ending of sex rather than my cumming. So once I would cum I would then continue on with the cleaning. My whole life I used cumming as the end of sex, nows it’s the half way point. I do love when I am told to continue!

Don’t think about it
Just slide on down and get your head in between her thighs and have her legs over your shoulders And don’t hesitate going around the edges ect
Big licks and sucking on her clit

she will be highly aroused and extra sensitive to your touch. She will giggle laugh maybe even try pushing you away some time
But I’m sure she will hook her legs over your shoulders and pull you into her red hot sexual burning furnace.
JUST DONT THONK ABOUT IT. HET STUCK IN SND EAT HER LIKE ITS YOUR LAST SUPPER
As soon as you hear her moans of pleasure and her bucking away as your sucking on her freshly fucked pussy

you will then realise you had nothing to worry about and you have a good way of getting her off big time
Thats the way to go. I was thinking about it a lot before, so had not done it for years. But then once, i just did not think and went and did it.
Now its been 2+ years, and she likes it and its a regular thing. She is really sexual and it has made her a lot more happier.

This is why you MUST keep your cucky in a cage! Once the cuck boi cums he loses all interest and he's done. It will be easier if you get her a bull to fill her up and you clean up the bulls mess and the bull, not your own. You obviously have a lot to learn about this lifestyle!

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:
that's why my wife makes me jerk off and cum before her and her man start going at it and then clean her up. She wants me to watch and do all the dirty clean up without any sexual desire.

It’s a huge hurdle to get over my wife was really good at easing me into it. First time was after I was allowed to jerk off she took some of My cum on her finger and put it in my mouth. That progressed to her allowing me to cum on her for the first time in 2 years but I had to clean it up if I didn’t I was going to be locked no release for 6 months. I think her huge joy when I did it really helped me learn to enjoy it, sure it doesn’t taste great but as she says “ good boys clean up there mess”

Thats the way to go. I was thinking about it a lot before, so had not done it for years. But then once, i just did not think and went and did it.
Now its been 2+ years, and she likes it and its a regular thing. She is really sexual and it has made her a lot more happier.
That’s amazing glad to hear that I did this for a while now like you say it’s a part of our love life I often eat her out with my cum inside her. And after she did admit that she was loving it and turned on massively by it. I told her. Love her more than anything and I want her to be sexually satisfied and I love her so much I’d even lick her pussy full of other guys cum too

That’s amazing glad to hear that I did this for a while now like you say it’s a part of our love life I often eat her out with my cum inside her. And after she did admit that she was loving it and turned on massively by it. I told her. Love her more than anything and I want her to be sexually satisfied and I love her so much I’d even lick her pussy full of other guys cum too
Yeah, i know the feeling. I would too. I like it now and wont give it up.

It’s a huge hurdle to get over my wife was really good at easing me into it. First time was after I was allowed to jerk off she took some of My cum on her finger and put it in my mouth. That progressed to her allowing me to cum on her for the first time in 2 years but I had to clean it up if I didn’t I was going to be locked no release for 6 months. I think her huge joy when I did it really helped me learn to enjoy it, sure it doesn’t taste great but as she says “ good boys clean up there mess”
I find it very sexy that your wife wanted this, and worked progressively at changing your behavior to suit her whim, re-programming you to suit her own inclinations.

You can start by edging and licking the pre cum. It was a go all in after That. I had been told I taste good. And they were right

Tonight after cumming inside my wife, she pushes my head down to cleanup. It’s not something I’ve done before nor did she say anything about trying it before we had sex. While I’m turned on by the thought of it, I was pretty unprepared for it and didnt end up doing it. In hindsight, wish I didn’t back out.

For those that cleanup, how did you get into it/get past the mental hurdle?
Make sure you go for it on your own next time. Or jerkoff on her tits and lick it off my wife loves that.

I find it very sexy that your wife wanted this, and worked progressively at changing your behavior to suit her whim, re-programming you to suit her own inclinations.
She wants to train you she gets extra orgasms and you get a wonderful treat. Why waste it? You'll grow to crave the taste of mixed juices and the smell

Back