At club got fingered by a stranger

In bed I struggle to get my wife to cum with my little thing(6.5inch long and 4.25inch girth), to help her I use my finger whilst telling her a story about how we go to a bar in Oxford. She gets to the bar and orders a ******* whilst I park the car, I take my time as parking is hard to find in Oxford. When I walk into the bar after 30 minutes she's on her second ******* and two men are either side of her. I sit away from where she is but have a good view in a semi dark bar. After a while I see she is laughing with them, they are buying her drinks and then I realise both men have a hand on each leg and their hands up her dress. After a while I see her arch her back and her head tilts back and she lets out a little gasp. I later find out they'd both fingered her at the bar, one had rubbed her clit, the other put his calloused builders fingers in her pussy and finger fucked her roughly, but had whispered naughty things in her ear as he'd done so. She said it was the best she'd ever had. I fucked her later that night at home, she said she couldn't feel me and I came quickly as she told me what had happened in the bar. Just after I came she said I needed to clean my mess up and she placed her hands on my shoulders and pushed my head down to her pussy, she ****** me to lick her clean. She said I was great with my tongue, but my little thing was too small for her now and I'd best get use to the new way in our life. She came again on my tongue and causally said she was meeting them again next Saturday in Oxford, she went on to say I was to drop her off at the same bar and she may call may later to bring her home, but I shouldn't wait up for her.
This wasn’t the bar near the Mal Maison Hotel by any chance ?

All the tables was full and a single black guy asked my hubby if he can sit down. I knew I was going to seduce him.he sat opposite me and I put my foot on his bulge..he was instantly hard. I went to the ladies room took off my g string and gave it to him under the table. I could see his fave change. As he went to get a ******* I followed him and told him to take out his cock at table. He was shocked but obliged when he can back. He had so much pre cum that it felt like black ice on the road. My husband got so ******* that I convince Khosi to help me get him to room at hotel. Hubby ******* and I grabbed khoi and fucked him until he couldn't any more. At sunrise I was in middle of my husband and the dark black young cock ..he say he was 23 but I knew he was 19 years max. The hardest black cock I have ever had. He whatsapp me every day his shaved cock hsrd. BBC for me always and blacker the black smooth silky skin..

Sounds like a great night young black men are so good at sex :qos:

One night at the UK bar we frequent,Kim was sitting in a booth as I came back from ordering drinks I noticed a black man sitting opposite her we shared the booth with him and his friend who olso came back with drinks ,they were very nice around 50 not young.
Next time I came back Ken was sitting next to Kim showing her some photos on his phone , she was a little red and wide eyed ,Allan the other guy and I chatted about all sorts ,I went to the toilet when I got back he invited us back to there place for extra drinks ,Kim was keen and asked where , Ken told Allan to go with me and follow him and Kim home .
In the car Allan asked if I was ok with Ken driving Kim so I told him our sexual preferences he smiled and sighed.
We stopped for takeaway drinks , got home to find Kim naked with Ken eating her out ,Allan striped as I opened a bottle of wine ,both men were now naked and enjoying Kim ,she sucked cocks and licked ass ,I love hearing men call her a white slut and telling what they want with no refusals, Kims obsession is being dominated by a black man and today she got two men giving to her.

Back