At club got fingered by a stranger

Wifesa69

Couple
All the tables was full and a single black guy asked my hubby if he can sit down. I knew I was going to seduce him.he sat opposite me and I put my foot on his bulge..he was instantly hard. I went to the ladies room took off my g string and gave it to him under the table. I could see his fave change. As he went to get a ******* I followed him and told him to take out his cock at table. He was shocked but obliged when he can back. He had so much pre cum that it felt like black ice on the road. My husband got so ******* that I convince Khosi to help me get him to room at hotel. Hubby ******* and I grabbed khoi and fucked him until he couldn't any more. At sunrise I was in middle of my husband and the dark black young cock ..he say he was 23 but I knew he was 19 years max. The hardest black cock I have ever had. He whatsapp me every day his shaved cock hsrd. BBC for me always and blacker the black smooth silky skin..

All the tables was full and a single black guy asked my hubby if he can sit down. I knew I was going to seduce him.he sat opposite me and I put my foot on his bulge..he was instantly hard. I went to the ladies room took off my g string and gave it to him under the table. I could see his fave change. As he went to get a ******* I followed him and told him to take out his cock at table. He was shocked but obliged when he can back. He had so much pre cum that it felt like black ice on the road. My husband got so ******* that I convince Khosi to help me get him to room at hotel. Hubby ******* and I grabbed khoi and fucked him until he couldn't any more. At sunrise I was in middle of my husband and the dark black young cock ..he say he was 23 but I knew he was 19 years max. The hardest black cock I have ever had. He whatsapp me every day his shaved cock hsrd. BBC for me always and blacker the black smooth silky skin..
Really exciting

This happened to my wife in New Orleans. We were there for the weekend a couple of years ago. We went to Razzoo's to party on Saturday night. Liz was wearing a short black dress with a g-string and no bra. She went toward the stage area while I got drinks. When I returned, she was surrounded by guys, one of them a young black man, skinny but quite tall, probably 6'4" or so. It was so crowded I had a hard time getting up near where they were standing. I finally got close enough to ease my way behind them and off to one side, I could see what was happening but couldn't actually reach her. The young kid had his hands on her hips dancing with her, eventually sliding them around to her tits. I stayed where I was watching as they continued dancing. He soon slid his hands down her hips and under her dress. The dress was loose fitting and flared at the bottom so he had easy access to her ass. He began kissing the back of her neck and began sliding her g-string off. I was rather shocked to see that when he slid them down, she simply stepped out of them and he put them in his pocket. Within minutes I could tell he was playing with her pussy! I finally made it over to where they were and handed her a *******. She downed it quickly and handed the glass back to me, then reached between her legs holding his hands on her pussy as she came. We left shortly afterwards, she never did get her panties back.

New Orleans is known for stuff like this. We were there for Mardi Gras several years ago in a restaurant with a balcony over Bourbon St. I was standing in line to use the restroom, they were small with a sink and toilet. Someone had apparently been in there for a while so the next guy in line opened the door. We were all treated to the sight of Lisa giving an old black man a blowjob while sitting on the toilet! She said the line was too long for the ladies room so she made a deal with him. He hovered over her the rest of the night.. several times I saw him groping her tits and eventually fingering her pussy. She didn’t seem to mind though and later at the room I found her panties were missing!

Been groped by bbc and Asians on the tube, some were risking more by lifting my short dress in the back, hard cock pushing against my ass crack

Been groped by bbc and Asians on the tube, some were risking more by lifting my short dress in the back, hard cock pushing against my ass crack
Wow I’m coming down to London tomorrow see you in the tube!

So so daring,so sexie,so hot!

In bed I struggle to get my wife to cum with my little thing(6.5inch long and 4.25inch girth), to help her I use my finger whilst telling her a story about how we go to a bar in Oxford. She gets to the bar and orders a ******* whilst I park the car, I take my time as parking is hard to find in Oxford. When I walk into the bar after 30 minutes she's on her second ******* and two men are either side of her. I sit away from where she is but have a good view in a semi dark bar. After a while I see she is laughing with them, they are buying her drinks and then I realise both men have a hand on each leg and their hands up her dress. After a while I see her arch her back and her head tilts back and she lets out a little gasp. I later find out they'd both fingered her at the bar, one had rubbed her clit, the other put his calloused builders fingers in her pussy and finger fucked her roughly, but had whispered naughty things in her ear as he'd done so. She said it was the best she'd ever had. I fucked her later that night at home, she said she couldn't feel me and I came quickly as she told me what had happened in the bar. Just after I came she said I needed to clean my mess up and she placed her hands on my shoulders and pushed my head down to her pussy, she ****** me to lick her clean. She said I was great with my tongue, but my little thing was too small for her now and I'd best get use to the new way in our life. She came again on my tongue and causally said she was meeting them again next Saturday in Oxford, she went on to say I was to drop her off at the same bar and she may call may later to bring her home, but I shouldn't wait up for her.

Wifesa69 said:

Well, I bet this is a fake story for whatever reason. I've heard a lot, I've read a lot and I have experienced a lot of real bbc encounters, but the above story is beyond my comprehension.

Well, I bet this is a fake story for whatever reason. I've heard a lot, I've read a lot and I have experienced a lot of real bbc encounters, but the above story is beyond my comprehension.

This is VERY close to some of then things that we've done on vacation, so it has a ring of truth for us. LOTS of naughty things can happen when people are on vacation, many miles from home and have had a few drinks in a crowded place like that. LOTS of naughty things like that HAVE happened with us and vacation/travel.
It doesn't really matter, but either of us could be correct.

we were at a club in Arlington VA near DC listening to friends of ours play in a band. we were dancing when hubby got a call from one of the *******(no where to keep my phone on the skimpy dress i had on). he went outside and i stayed in the crowd dancing. moments later i felt hands on my hips and someone grinding into me. my first thought was it was my husband but it felt different then the hands ran up my body and cupped my breasts and i could see they were black. i was going to turn around and say excuse me.... but then i felt that cock rubbing against my ass and one hand had slipped down and hot my inner thigh and i was on fire. He was grinding into me and i felt myself grinding into him. he had pulled my hair back and was kissing the back of my neck which melts me. i was having a hard time standing weak in the knees in heels but he held me up. luckily it was crowded and no one could see. i reached back with one hand around his neck pulling his lips closer to my neck. one of his hands was squeezing my erect nipple thru my dress and the other was working its way up my thigh. i leaned back to see his face and it was a handsome guy i had talked with earlier in the night when we walked in. i was even more excited now as he was very attractive. he smiled and then kissed me on the lips followed by his tongue which i met with mine. then i felt it. his hand had reached my soaked pussy. he pulled my panties to the side and fingered me as we kissed. he was grinding harder into my ass and i reached back to feel his cock. i unzipped his pants and could only feel a thick shaft. finally i found the head and it was soaked with sticky pre cum. the head came out and i stroked that magnificent tool. by now my dress had worked its way up my hips and his cock was rubbing along my ass. it was slick with precum and sliding smooth between my ass cheeks. every time it went by my asshole i wished it would accidentally slip in. he was holding me close and tight as he fingered me i could feel myself getting ready to explode and my breathing was getting harder. he whispered "you sound so sexy its turning me on". he had me purring. his fingers were big and were deep in me but his thumb was doing magic on my clit. i need penetration to cum and he had all four fingers in me. i put both arms up and around his neck to hold me up. i could feel his pace quicken and my pussy was sopping wet. i could feel it running down my leg. then i exploded. my legs gave out, i thought i was going to pass out as i quivered from the eruptions and then i felt his hot cum on my back. he pulled me closer and thrusted against me. i could feel his cum dripping along my crack i reached back to feel it he kept holding me until he became flaccid. he the cum was dripping down my legs so i reached back with my hand to rub it all over me including my ass and spread some into my swollen pussy lips he was tall and i could just get his cock head to my pussy now that it was softer. i rubbed the head the best i could as it slightly parted my pussy. then i heard the band say they were taking a short break. he hurried to get his cock back in his pants. i turned around, he placed his fingers in my mouth that had cum on them and i licked them. he kissed me and said thank-you, i have seen you many times and wanted to talk to you but my wife is always with me. tell your husband thanks! and gave me a tight hug, an ass grab and a sweet kiss. he turned to his side and said i owe you one and i looked and it was my husband. he saw the whole thing

Back