As a cuckold I masturbate more than ever, anyone else?

My hubby masturbates a lot more these days, but mainly because we dont have sex now. We have come to a good place where I have sex with my black boyfriend, or others, my hubby satisfies himself. But it doesnt mean we dont enjoy each other, i control when he does his masturbating, how often and how quick he has to do it. I tell him what ive been up to, and what black men can do to me that he will never be able to again and so on.
So i say let the hubbies wank away and let their cum end up in tissues down the toilet, and keep your holes for the real mens cum!
Only have when I let him not often l control that side of things especially his cock cage

I haven't came in my wife in over 2 years, and that's the way its going to stay. Ever since I found this lifestyle a year ago I constantly jerk every chance I get. This life just is amazing, it has made me hornier than ever. And her too when she talks about it. I am hoping one day that she puts me in a cage. I would love to be submissive to that point. Its a sign that I'm no longer a real man and I love it

My hubby masturbates a lot more these days, but mainly because we dont have sex now. We have come to a good place where I have sex with my black boyfriend, or others, my hubby satisfies himself. But it doesnt mean we dont enjoy each other, i control when he does his masturbating, how often and how quick he has to do it. I tell him what ive been up to, and what black men can do to me that he will never be able to again and so on.
So i say let the hubbies wank away and let their cum end up in tissues down the toilet, and keep your holes for the real mens cum!

You are a Goddess. And I really mean that.

There are white guys who would literally do anything to have a lady like you.

Hey all, we have been in the lifestyle for almost a year and I have realized that I masturbate more now than I ever did. Even when I get to sleep with my wife, I still find my self doing it. Is anyone else the same way?
Yes.. specially when my wife used to be her lover i would masturbate by thinking what is in store for my wife and he must be fucking my wife

I'm currently allowed to masturbate once every 2 months. I can't stay erect anymore without manual stimulation and either cum in a few seconds or lose the erection. Intercourse is a thing of the past now, having had it only once in the last 19 months.

I have masturbated very much since Chris started cuckolding me.
After she got pregnant I masturbated many times a day. Watching her Africanized big belly was an incredible turn on.
Sometimes I am put in chastity to prevent me from jerking off all day long.

fb6cdca9-1cba-4263-ac9e-c3d456b5db59.png

Last edited:
Back