As a cuckold I masturbate more than ever, anyone else?

My hubby masturbates a lot more these days, but mainly because we dont have sex now. We have come to a good place where I have sex with my black boyfriend, or others, my hubby satisfies himself. But it doesnt mean we dont enjoy each other, i control when he does his masturbating, how often and how quick he has to do it. I tell him what ive been up to, and what black men can do to me that he will never be able to again and so on.
So i say let the hubbies wank away and let their cum end up in tissues down the toilet, and keep your holes for the real mens cum!
Even when my wife and I did have sex it was just me pleasuring myself!! Lol. Now she gets to cum with her bf and I get to cum at home.

It's been suggested to me and I am reluctant too. That doesn't mean I wouldn't do it tho. I would do it to please my wife because I love her.
Yea, my hubby does a few things like wearing ladies underwear, some make up, shaving down below and no sex, because ive asked him to and he wants to please me. So i could try pushing him along the cage route!

The two times it has been suggested to me was when the housework wasn't finished when she got home from work. In both cases she was right to assume I'd been playing all day. She also says I am less respectful when I've been wanking. If your hubby is like me then a cage might help him be more productive? I'm glad I'm not caged but I know I'd get more done.

It sounds like he's ready Ann. You could introduce it in a sexy way, maybe a small reward for him, and just have him wear it for a short while. Once he's used to the idea you could slowly increase the time in the cage if you so desire. Men are easy to train.

My wife tried banning me from wanking once. I managed nearly 3 weeks but ended up wanking when she was out with her bf. I felt really guilty about it too. if she had bought me a cage then I definitely would have worn it. Perhaps you could try that?

I'm not accusing you louise, I'm sure you're the perfect sissy cuck, just saying guys in general. After I cum the cuckie thoughts go away for a bit.
I think youre bang on there! While my hubby waits and hasnt cum in a while, hes far more obliging and willing to do things (and want me to do more stuff with guys!).
As soon as hes cum hes less pliable.

I watch my wife being fucked by two big dicks muscles guys two days ago,and since then I fuck her like crazy.7 times in the first day after she get doubled,5 times yesterday,one time this morning and then I had to go to work,and all I can think about now is how I will fuck her when I will be back home!For me this is the point of watching her with others men's !It is crazy to let others to fuck her just to have reason to masturbate!But this is me!

I watch my wife being fucked by two big dicks muscles guys two days ago,and since then I fuck her like crazy.7 times in the first day after she get doubled,5 times yesterday,one time this morning and then I had to go to work,and all I can think about now is how I will fuck her when I will be back home!For me this is the point of watching her with others men's !It is crazy to let others to fuck her just to have reason to masturbate!But this is me!
My hubby was like you in the beginning, he would jump on me as soon as he could after I had been with other men and our sex was great. Over the last two years, though, its changed. We had sex less, then it stopped- partly because of the contract I was in- but didnt restart. And now we both do our own thing and get what we want out of it. But as long as both get their sexual kicks out of it, then all good.

mine has been the same. at first our sex lives didn't change but it slowed down gradually. since she got with dion 3 months ago it has stopped. i've had a few hand jobs (she calls that sex) but other than that nothing. she has also become more dom and demanding. i'd be lying if i said this was not the horniest i've ever been tho.

Maybe I am different,I married her 20 years ago,and since the first day I so her I want to fuck her,and nothing is changed.I have this fantasy which I manage to make it real with her help of course,but was my fantasy,not hers.I had recorded all three times when she get fucked by others,and it takes me 10 seconds every time ,to watch some images and then I have to fuck her badly!But then again,this is me!
My hubby was like you in the beginning, he would jump on me as soon as he could after I had been with other men and our sex was great. Over the last two years, though, its changed. We had sex less, then it stopped- partly because of the contract I was in- but didnt restart. And now we both do our own thing and get what we want out of it. But as long as both get their sexual kicks out of it, then all good.

This is really exciting seeing your stories from both perspective. My wife and I have been doing this for about 8 months or so. She has really pushed some limits of mine and continues to do so, now that she knows what a oversized penis feels like she has gone even wilder. Our friend Jon was her first black partner and although the nicest and calm person I have ever met, he is the most dominant and powerful during sex. Hung beyond belief, body built like a rock, tall, the perfect male. Despite her having numerous partners she still enjoys it when her and I have sex, and you can really feel her passion for it. There are times that she really teases me and gets me worked up thinking we are about to have sex, to then pick up the phone and send a group text to the guys lol. She has really gotten into the humiliation part, but not as far as the chastity.

Women can have sex with their hubby's and any other men on a regular basis without anyone knowing so no reason to masturbate. The change happens when hubby sexy is boring and she gradually quits having sex with you. Days turn to weeks and then she picks fights as a way to avoid sex making it feel like it is your fault. Then you finally need to have relief and you begin to masturbate and it is always with her in mind

Back