As a cuckold I masturbate more than ever, anyone else?

Women can have sex with their hubby's and any other men on a regular basis without anyone knowing so no reason to masturbate. The change happens when hubby sexy is boring and she gradually quits having sex with you. Days turn to weeks and then she picks fights as a way to avoid sex making it feel like it is your fault. Then you finally need to have relief and you begin to masturbate and it is always with her in mind
In my case, luckily I am not bad in bed according to her or any of my ex's, she orgasms and gets satisfied with me, obviously no where near what Jon or my friend vince do but enough to give her pleasure. Now if its on the same day that she has been with the other guys specially jon, I really dont do much for her as she does not feel me to well.

My ex was able to balance our sex life and her lovers until she feel in love and started screwing him every chance she got to keep this secret and the guilt she stopped screwing me

i got to lick pussy and even got a hand job last night!! it wasn't full sex but it made me so horny i have masturbated 4 times today. lol. tomorrow night and tuesday night my wife is staying away so i will be getting lots in then too. perhaps the reason i am a cuckold is because i masturbate so much!!
Being horny is not a crime if it was we all would be in jail.

My hubby was like you in the beginning, he would jump on me as soon as he could after I had been with other men and our sex was great. Over the last two years, though, its changed. We had sex less, then it stopped- partly because of the contract I was in- but didnt restart. And now we both do our own thing and get what we want out of it. But as long as both get their sexual kicks out of it, then all good.
Can you give us a update on the contract?

Can you give us a update on the contract?
Yea, its a little complicated. I did say after the six month contract ended in Feb 15 i wouldnt do it again. But as ive met up with Leon again (my 'owner') he wants me to sign a contract again, this time no time limit. I was really keen to, but now my sister is on board i might want to be a bit freer to go to clubs and meet other guys etc. So have put the contract on hold, especially as Leon wants me to make some 'changes' to myself. X

Yea, its a little complicated. I did say after the six month contract ended in Feb 15 i wouldnt do it again. But as ive met up with Leon again (my 'owner') he wants me to sign a contract again, this time no time limit. I was really keen to, but now my sister is on board i might want to be a bit freer to go to clubs and meet other guys etc. So have put the contract on hold, especially as Leon wants me to make some 'changes' to myself. X
would love to hear what changes he wants you to do to yourself

Do tell about the "changes".

would love to hear what changes he wants you to do to yourself
Hi, I think he likes being in 'control' of another mans wife and can get her to make changes to herself without the hubby having a say. Also says he wants to make his 'ideal' slut. Some of the changes requested im ok with, others I have my doubts.
He wants me to put on weight (I have put on some already for him), wants his name tattooed on me in a place where it can be easily seen (dont mind having it down below), other tattoos, lip filler to give me 'BJ' lips (which im ok with). Finally something invloving my privates.
I do have to say though, i have been in contact with a new guy from another interacial site who my hubby is also happy with. So before i make any change decisions im goingto meet this new guy and consider my options!
I do like the ideas of being made to change, but will see! X

My wife asked if I masturbate and I stupidly said "yes" and it PISSED her off and when she's upset she gets fucking cruel. She bought me a Bon4 and the first night I was locked, she sucked off her ex in his car in front of the house
And she should keep you locked 24/7 and, when you have earned the right, she should release you, edge you to a ruined orgasm, and then lock you back up. Perhaps once a year she can give you a full blown hand job - while wearing latex gloves - and let you experience an actual orgasm.

My hubby masturbates a lot more these days, but mainly because we dont have sex now. We have come to a good place where I have sex with my black boyfriend, or others, my hubby satisfies himself. But it doesnt mean we dont enjoy each other, i control when he does his masturbating, how often and how quick he has to do it. I tell him what ive been up to, and what black men can do to me that he will never be able to again and so on.
So i say let the hubbies wank away and let their cum end up in tissues down the toilet, and keep your holes for the real mens cum!
you are just like my wife. she controls when i can masturbate and how fast i have to do it. she likes to make me make myself cum quick then reminds me when i cum that i cum to quick to ever satisfy a woman. of course i haven't fucked her in years and she loves fucking a lot of black men. you also have your hubby put his cum just where mine goes too. in the toilet to be flushed away.

Last edited:
My hubby masturbates a lot more these days, but mainly because we dont have sex now. We have come to a good place where I have sex with my black boyfriend, or others, my hubby satisfies himself. But it doesnt mean we dont enjoy each other, i control when he does his masturbating, how often and how quick he has to do it. I tell him what ive been up to, and what black men can do to me that he will never be able to again and so on.
So i say let the hubbies wank away and let their cum end up in tissues down the toilet, and keep your holes for the real mens cum!
Mmmmmmmm, amen to that Ann.

Well said hun my hubby hasn't seen the inside of my cunt for 8years now
i have been allowed in my wife a few times. went from 1991 to 2001 with me not allowed to fuck her. we were on vacation and she let me do her 5 or 6 times. then not again till 2011, again i got to fuck her maybe 6 times. havn't been in her since 2011. by the was all those times i had to wear a condom, she always goes bare with any of her black lovers.

She may let me masterbate once every few weeks.
I only get to fuck her after she has been with one of her Bulls. (you know...sloppy seconds)
Iam usually in my cage eating, licking, her beautiful pussy till she cums.
Sometimes she makes me kneel at foot of bed facing bed. Then ties my hands to bed feet post. Then its a leash secured at one end with a 10lbs bar bell weight the other clipped on my cage. After Iam secured she lays on bed spreads her legs and starts fucking her big vibrator.
I do get to lick her fingers and vibrator clean.
Of course there are times where she goes to bedroom locks door by herself. She just says "I dont want to be disturb" Then about 45 min later she comes out and tells me to "go clean my vibrator"

Back