As a cuck are you making payments?

No. We meet as equals with other down to earth, educated people in public for a *******. Any bad vibe and we go our separate ways. If things work out, we schedule a get together that is hosted at our place.

Any talk of money would end our interaction immediately.
Things cost though so the CUCK has to be understanding of that especially if you meet a consistent bull and usually certain real BULLS have no problem getting laid out of role, the guy probably can’t satisfy her on his own, fantasies, etc. so he should give financial assistance for what the bull provides knowing that the hotel drinks restaurant and what not are costly

I have known several cucks who have helped their wives boy friends financially. One is paying his car payment. I have given money to help my wives boy friends. Are there other cucks who have done this or taken over payments from their wives boy friends?
He should only pay for those items of the bull that have to do with the bull pleasing his wife or girlfriend... their dates, the bull's expenses getting there, etc. It is not about the bull. It is about the wife or girlfriend and what pleases her.

I've had my cuck pay for Manu things before but not because I can't, but because he wishes to serve me in that regard aswell
I totally agree with your perspective here. My wife has let her lover use my credit card to pay for things for himself. It is kind of a power/dominance thing to have me pay for things that he wants (and she wants) that he might not want to spend his own money on. It is an interesting dynamic.

I have known several cucks who have helped their wives boy friends financially. One is paying his car payment. I have given money to help my wives boy friends. Are there other cucks who have done this or taken over payments from their wives boy friends?
I have done a lot for the bull. Right now I’m paying of for his new BMW, apartment and electronics and the baby he had with my wife. My wife the same, pay for her car and our lovely home. Sometime they need new designer clothes and I don’t hesitate to give them my cards. My wife loves the new car I got her I have get got I drive it but I’m fine with the bus.

I have done a lot for the bull. Right now I’m paying of for his new BMW, apartment and electronics and the baby he had with my wife. My wife the same, pay for her car and our lovely home. Sometime they need new designer clothes and I don’t hesitate to give them my cards. My wife loves the new car I got her I have get got I drive it but I’m fine with the bus.
That's a true cuck right there...

Like it should be

Like it should

I would say the most I have given would be the moving in of a bull that didn't work. Me and my wife both worked but he didn't. Some fixing things around the house but mainly fucking her. All bill paid from our joint account as well as any entertainment, dinner, drinks they had. She gave him cash if he wanted it. Paid when they went out with his buddies. Him playing big shot and picking up the tab. I'm sure they knew I was footing the bill while they had fun. But that is the cost of a cuck. I heard some great fucking listening at the door.

As a longtime cuckold who is never allowed to have any penetrative sex, I'm a firm believer in serving the superior Nubian God who's enjoying sex with my owner in as many different ways as possible, including financially. One arrangement that I've found works very well is for me to work full time and provide complete financial support for my owner and her boyfriend, so they don't have to work at all, and can relax, spend quality time together and take their anger out on me whenever they've had a stressful day and simply need to vent their frustration on my bare bottom with as much savagery as necessary to relieve their stress and anxiety.
In addition to paying the rent/mortgage and all the utilities, groceries and weekly expenses, I also take great pride in buying them both new shoes, to demonstrate my worship of their feet and toes. They enjoy a life of luxury and relaxation, while I work my pathetic little ass off to keep them happy and comfortable.

I haven't paid a bull as such, but have always covered all the costs involved in hooking up with my wife and ex's. Usually that will be covering the dinner/drinks bill, his cab fares and hotel rooms including room service etc. So no, haven't made payments for them, but have always covered all the costs involved out of my personal finances so the bull never ends up out of pocket financially for servicing my wife.
We too believe in covering all the expenses making sure the Bull is never out of pocket for anything. My cuckold husbands credit card is always at the ready. Only once did I help out a Bull financially while working as a bank teller. Thankfully the bank auditors never discovered my complicity in these transactions.

in fantasy, making emough money to pay all his bills so he can just fuck my wife whenever he wants and not worry about a job or anything.

In reality, spending money on my wife to make her look good for him, nails, clothes, hair, whatever he wants her to have/do.

Then paying for their dates would all be acceptable.

My ex made a lump sum payment ... with the house etc.

As a longtime cuckold who is never allowed to have any penetrative sex, I'm a firm believer in serving the superior Nubian God who's enjoying sex with my owner in as many different ways as possible, including financially. One arrangement that I've found works very well is for me to work full time and provide complete financial support for my owner and her boyfriend, so they don't have to work at all, and can relax, spend quality time together and take their anger out on me whenever they've had a stressful day and simply need to vent their frustration on my bare bottom with as much savagery as necessary to relieve their stress and anxiety.
In addition to paying the rent/mortgage and all the utilities, groceries and weekly expenses, I also take great pride in buying them both new shoes, to demonstrate my worship of their feet and toes. They enjoy a life of luxury and relaxation, while I work my pathetic little ass off to keep them happy and comfortable.
Do you also wash His cloths/car/house?

Back