As a cuck are you making payments?

I have known several cucks who have helped their wives boy friends financially. One is paying his car payment. I have given money to help my wife boy friends. Are there other cucks who have done this or taken over payments from their wives boy friends?
My ex and I eventually dark skinned black whom wanted to be in her all the time was doing me well far as making my ex such a sexy bbc slut and was hung and always made sure I got the show or positions I wanna see and I would look out in return he kept her so into bbc she gave me no sex and told me that she couldn't cause she is not allowing white in her no more and I always was eating his big loads out of my new black only ex and I am why she is bbc only cause I slowly overtime stthened her views and got her curious and now she is all black ho whom looks amazing on a bbc and is with me that white girls need to be converted

My last one didn't work so I worked extra so she had money to pay for any cost for her entertainment. Of course she had to have a car and nice clothes. I funded our lifestyle which consisted of what she needed to look and feel good. I loved knowing she was out being fucked and enjoyed herself while I worked and waited to lick her clean. That is just what I want.
I like to watch all her kissing for play sex all of it and realize I'm a cuck who got the privilege to convince a sexy woman like my ex that she'd like bbc and eventually she figured out I want to watch her plz big black cock and all I wanna do is make sure she knows to help get white males into sexy voyeur only and just wish as bbc is in my ex dam i want her to be blacked and proud and ready to help get white girls kinky and curiose then there's skilled white boy cucks who will convince her to want bbc

I have never paid them directly but I have sure paid for dates, dinners, trips, etc. Makes me happy to help her and them. She dates younger men who are just getting started and she likes a pretty good lifestyle with lots of perks and first class. First class includes good looking young black men for her. LOL

I paid a few times, the first on a trip to Thailand where my wife and I went and she had sex for the first time in a club with a woman, on returning home we did it again (my wife Anna also likes very much women) then indirectly we paid black guys (hotel, dinners and a couple of times for presents) they reciprocated with big cumshots inside my Anna

I have known several cucks who have helped their wives boy friends financially. One is paying his car payment. I have given money to help my wives boy friends. Are there other cucks who have done this or taken over payments from their wives boy friends?
Yeah no, that's not gonna happen. How about you just cut your dick off while you're at it? People like you have no grasp of reality. Just stfu and beat off like everyone elae

A Bull should never pay. Period.
When I was married both me and my wife worked, the bull didn't. He lived in our house ,ate our food, and fucked my wife until he left with her. But for a long time we were both fucking her, him more than me, it went down hill for me and they had a blast. I was down to once a week and used, then that stopped. Naturally I was in the guest room until they moved out a cpl of months later.

I paid a few times, the first on a trip to Thailand where my wife and I went and she had sex for the first time in a club with a woman, on returning home we did it again (my wife Anna also likes very much women) then indirectly we paid black guys (hotel, dinners and a couple of times for presents) they reciprocated with big cumshots inside my Anna
You guys are super kinky. The idea of paying black strangers to come fuck your wife and deposit their cum in her is commendable!

I have known several cucks who have helped their wives boy friends financially. One is paying his car payment. I have given money to help my wives boy friends. Are there other cucks who have done this or taken over payments from their wives boy friends?
I've had my cuck pay for Manu things before but not because I can't, but because he wishes to serve me in that regard aswell

Ive not actually done this but in the past i have paid for him to holiday with my wife, paid all his trips to be with her and once even sat at a different table in the same restaurant and paid both bills at the end of the meal.
It was a lovely humiliating moment when the waitress come over with the bill and said "Sir your wife sitting with that gentleman over there, saif you are taking care of their bill".
That's regular thing when I play with a couple.

I haven't paid a bull as such, but have always covered all the costs involved in hooking up with my wife and ex's. Usually that will be covering the dinner/drinks bill, his cab fares and hotel rooms including room service etc. So no, haven't made payments for them, but have always covered all the costs involved out of my personal finances so the bull never ends up out of pocket financially for servicing my wife.
But that's how it should be...

You guys are super kinky. The idea of paying black strangers to come fuck your wife and deposit their cum in her is commendable!
Quid pro quo in my book. Getting gifts for the black bulls is as close to giving them money. Splitting hairs but you got what you wanted, that's for them to satisfy your Anna. Guaranteeing they keep interested and keeping your honey well fucked.

Guess it depends on how you define payments. In our situation, cuck hubby's pay goes into a joint account which our Black Bull has access to. Cuck simply had to hand over his debit card and pin to our Black Bull. Cuck is given an allowance and if more money is needed/wanted, cuck has to ask our Black Bull for permission to spend more. We consider this Reparations. Another example is new found money like a refund or bonus, etc. Half goes to a needy Black cause and the other half goes into the Reparations account. Cuck did win a new TV at a fundraiser last November and out Black Bull decided that he wanted it and cuck could continue using the old model.

Back