Around 7,000…..

luvs2watchhishotwife

Male
Gold Member
wife randomly told me this morning out of the blue while we were sipping coffee…..”around 7,000 babe”….I was like, what???….she said, “i calculated it up and estimate since YOU (she heavily emphasized YOU) talked me into fucking black men, I’ve had easily a minimum of 7,000 loads of cum shot in and on me from black cocks…..and just think honey, most of that you licked off and out of me, that‘s a lot of black cum and hard work I put in getting you your favorite treat“ as she winked at me. She then went on to tell me, if she knew then what she knows now, that number would be triple because she would have had her two favorite things most her life, me face first between her legs and big black cocks in her pussy!

I love how much my wife loves her BBC’s…..all thanks to years of persuasion and her finally giving in…..wish she would have years earlier….wasn’t from me not trying!!!!

1671562157977.jpeg
1671562217328.jpeg
1671562268487.jpeg
1671562359321.jpeg
1671562431885.jpeg
1671562575846.jpeg
1671562660521.jpeg

wife randomly told me this morning out of the blue while we were sipping coffee…..”around 7,000 babe”….I was like, what???….she said, “i calculated it up and estimate since YOU (she heavily emphasized YOU) talked me into fucking black men, I’ve had easily a minimum of 7,000 loads of cum shot in and on me from black cocks…..and just think honey, most of that you licked off and out of me, that‘s a lot of black cum and hard work I put in getting you your favorite treat“ as she winked at me. She then went on to tell me, if she knew then what she knows now, that number would be triple because she would have had her two favorite things most her life, me face first between her legs and big black cocks in her pussy!

I love how much my wife loves her BBC’s…..all thanks to years of persuasion and her finally giving in…..wish she would have years earlier….wasn’t from me not trying!!!!

View attachment 5697913
View attachment 5697917
View attachment 5697919
View attachment 5697922
View attachment 5697925
View attachment 5697933
View attachment 5697938

my slutty wife got so worked up seeing this she even sucked me of , something she seldom do to me but bbc she suck every day like she’s hooked on black cock. She sometimes get me worried, for taking more black cock than allowing me. Should it bug me , I started it all , introduced her to those big cocks . Her pussie feels too big sometimes I’m ****** to fuck her in the ass when she’ll allow me to, or she’ll makes me rub myself . I’m worried, what should I do?

View attachment 5697913
View attachment 5697917
View attachment 5697919
View attachment 5697922
View attachment 5697925
View attachment 5697933
View attachment 5697938
WoW!!!! And I thought that my wife was a champion slut by taking 1,000 loads of Black cum, primarily deep in her wanton cunt.

Attachments

• Black baby makers seeping from white married pussy (2).jpg
    Black baby makers seeping from white married pussy (2).jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 23
7000 is a lot of loads. You really should have saved it up as dry flakes and sold it to a shellac company. Nowadays, much shellac is made from semen instead of from lac bug secretions for obvious reasons.

That's 19 pluss years of getting a load a day.
It may seem that my wife's claim of getting 1,000 loads of Black cum in her is an exaggeration. However, it follows that running through the numbers from a realistic standpoint will prove the claim. My wife got her first load of Black cum in her in 1965. She received the last load in 2005, for a total time period of 40 years. She was a single white slut from 1965 until our wedding day in 1972. We remain married to the present day. Dividing 1,000 loads by 40 years = 25 loads per year or approximately 2 loads per month. However, life is not linear. My wife is a dirty slut and as such, enjoyed a number of Black gangbangs spread over those 40 years of being Black fucked. There were also months of sexual drought wherein she received no loads. An example of the former is our honeymoon on the island of Barbados in 1972. Our honeymoon was for 7 days. She was fertile (in heat) for 5 of those days. She attracted a group of 5 local Black strangers, all in their 20's, to her recently married sexy body. Eager to consummate the marriage and make me an official cuckold, each of the 5 studs fucked her twice a day for all seven days, giving my new bride 70 loads of potent Black baby-makers deep in her accommodating married white womb. There were another 5 Bajan studs who randomly each fucked her once, adding 5 loads to the mix. So, my new bride received a total of 75 loads of Black baby goo in 7 calendar days. Approximately one month after our honeymoon, her doctor confirmed that she was in the family way. For the next 11 months, she only had 4 loads of Black cum shot into her.

It is our contention that only a professional streetwalker, whose pimp makes her work 24/7/365 can possibly get at least 1 load of cum per day.

Back