Are you looking at my cock?

All,
So many times I can see the eyes of white husbands staring at my cock print. It happened just yesterday at Target. The problem is...when they’re focused on it I know they’re thinking one of 3 things. “How do I get that inside of me, my wife or both of us.” This makes me even harder when they do. Sometimes I even catch the wives eyes on it are see the double take. I can’t help it. I don’t stay rock hard but I’m always at least semi. Then I’ll catch myself stroking it through my pants while I’m just standing there. I never wear underwear either.
What are you thinking when you see a semi to rock hard cock and what do you do about it’s?
Your Superior Bull,

All,
So many times I can see the eyes of white husbands staring at my cock print. It happened just yesterday at Target. The problem is...when they’re focused on it I know they’re thinking one of 3 things. “How do I get that inside of me, my wife or both of us.” This makes me even harder when they do. Sometimes I even catch the wives eyes on it are see the double take. I can’t help it. I don’t stay rock hard but I’m always at least semi. Then I’ll catch myself stroking it through my pants while I’m just standing there. I never wear underwear either.
What are you thinking when you see a semi to rock hard cock and what do you do about it’s?
Your Superior Bull,
I would wonder how big your cock gets when completely hard and would actually like to see. It would make by dick get hard too knowing that so many white women would be starring at your cock wondering how it would feel inside them.

If you got a big dick under your pants, and it bulges out conspicuously, I'd look too. Try to sneak peeks so you wouldn't notice. But curiosity eventually getting the best of me, and me then staring until you noticed. I would think that the husbands you catch checking out your package would be bi or gay boys who are fantasying what your dick looks and tastes like... and how it would feel up their bitch ass.

All,
Your Superior Bull,
Yes me and my gf would both love ur cock.

I was in an adult theatre in Montreal and there was a young black man sitting close to me. He must have noticed me looking at the bulge in his pants and he let ut his big hard cock and watched me as he stroked it . After a bit he motioned for me to come closer and when i obliged he smiled and pulled my head down onto his lap. My wife had told me to suck cock because as she said it would make life easier for all involved. My tongue licked the tip of his cock which was shiny with precum. He put his hand on the back of my head and shoved me down until he was all the way in. I got onto my knees so i could do a good job and then started sucking his balls and cock and sucking. The others in the theatre had began to watch me perform as I worked him into a froth. I could tell he was about to blow because he was pumping and holding my head so i could not pull off and sure enough he exploded in my mouth. I swallowed and then finished licking anything that had dribbled down his shaft but i never took my mouth off his cock. Soon enough i could feel him getting hard again but this time he did not want a bj. If you look at the bulge in a mans pants be prepared to service it.

That is why I look at them. I want it and try to let him know so he can decide if he is interested. I have managed to get some great sucking in that way with a few fucks along with the sucking.

Back