Are you looking at my cock?

NCoSanBull

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
All,
So many times I can see the eyes of white husbands staring at my cock print. It happened just yesterday at Target. The problem is...when they’re focused on it I know they’re thinking one of 3 things. “How do I get that inside of me, my wife or both of us.” This makes me even harder when they do. Sometimes I even catch the wives eyes on it are see the double take. I can’t help it. I don’t stay rock hard but I’m always at least semi. Then I’ll catch myself stroking it through my pants while I’m just standing there. I never wear underwear either.
What are you thinking when you see a semi to rock hard cock and what do you do about it’s?
Your Superior Bull,

Last edited:
So many times I can see the eyes of white husbands staring at my cock print. It happened just yesterday at Target. The problem is...when they’re focused on it I know they’re thinking one of 3 things. “How do I get that inside of me, my wife or both of us.” This makes me even harder when they do. Sometimes I even catch the wives eyes on it are see the double take. I can’t help it. I don’t stay rock hard but I’m always at least semi. Then I’ll catch myself stroking it through my pants while I’m just standing there. I never wear underwear either.
What are you thinking when you see a semi to rock hard cock and what do you do about it’s?
View attachment 2144950
I would be wondering how big you got and what you responded to and if my wife would like to fuck you and as for myself that would depend

Seeing BBC cockprints and bulges is beautiful, startling, and sexually humbling. My face and ears turn red as a dead giveaway that I am feeling horned up. I am glad that many black men do not wear underwear and advertise their BBC to white women (and some white guys at times). I just think 'hope you ******* a few hundred ******* that look like you'. Give the gift of bulge to your sons.

View attachment 2144950
lets see what it looks like and then we can decide what we would do with it but I have a few suggestions on how to service a bbc

View attachment 2144950
Well damn your just wanting white couples hubby and wives both staring with no underwear aren't ya perv. I would always stare at BBC which made my wife wonder why and why I watched I terracial BBC open and she finally tried and now I'm glad I got her into BBC.

View attachment 2144950
If you were out in public with your bulge showing like that both my wife and I would have a hard time not looking!

Back