Are you either obsessed or addicted to youre BBC desire?

I want to meet sexy hung Black men, but I don't think they are interested in bois like me.

I've met plenty of black men that are happy to use a white guy if pussy is not convenient at the time. If you have a hot mouth and a tight ass you shouldn't have any trouble. They are not interested in romance- just using you to drain their full nuts, and I am happy to oblige!

Great! I am not looking for a relationship. I just want to give them intense pleasure. :)

I had a regular years ago. He would email me when he needed some relief and we would meet. One time he even surprised me by bringing a white friend to service too. I remember when I was on that white cock my black friend said "I told you he was good." I loved hearing that!

Anyway, my point is a regular is more fun that random hook ups I think, and you will get more frequent action too if he is horny any not getting enough pussy.

I've met plenty of black men that are happy to use a white guy if pussy is not convenient at the time. If you have a hot mouth and a tight ass you shouldn't have any trouble. They are not interested in romance- just using you to drain their full nuts, and I am happy to oblige!

Good sucking BBC is a beautiful thing to do I am a devoted BBC cock sucker don't forget to swallow
Good sucking bbc

[Meet inE="LongCockLuvr, post: 964057, member: 79236"]I totally agree it is a very beautiful thing. I cant wait to suck and deep-throat some BBC and taste precum and sperm.

White bois bottoming for BBC is a beautiful thing too.[/QUOTE]

Keep in touch thus is my text number 956-279-8449
Keet

when i was a teen i saw my huge black neighbor jerking off and it was the hottest thing i had ever seen. he ended up having sex with me on and off for a couple years. my girlfriend found out about this when she was looking through my computer and it turned her on sooo much. so she bought some huge black strapons to fuck me with and she makes craigslist ads to find a huge black cock to fuck me white she watches. she says the second time she will let him fuck her too. hasnt happened yet but it has come close. i can wait to get fucked by a huge black cock and then watch him fuck her while she sucks my dick. knowing how good she feels having that huge cock inside of her

when i was a teen i saw my huge black neighbor jerking off and it was the hottest thing i had ever seen. he ended up having sex with me on and off for a couple years. my girlfriend found out about this when she was looking through my computer and it turned her on sooo much. so she bought some huge black strapons to fuck me with and she makes craigslist ads to find a huge black cock to fuck me white she watches. she says the second time she will let him fuck her too. hasnt happened yet but it has come close. i can wait to get fucked by a huge black cock and then watch him fuck her while she sucks my dick. knowing how good she feels having that huge cock inside of her
Everyone has all these great stories and experiences. I have none and nothing to tell. Maybe I will never find anyone I guess.

Last edited:

You are waisting time find yourself a black bull and just suck his cock and balls let him cum in you and suck it clean keep sucking get him hard again and let him cum in your mouth and swallow...all this bs well I'm eating and this and that ******* I would already sucked a dozen BBC you go boi suck suck and swallow
Roberto
BBC lover
Houston Texas

You are waisting time find yourself a black bull and just suck his cock and balls let him cum in you and suck it clean keep sucking get him hard again and let him cum in your mouth and swallow...all this bs well I'm eating and this and that ******* I would already sucked a dozen BBC you go boi suck suck and swallow
Roberto
BBC lover
Houston Texas
Oh yes it's just so very easy to do that.

Yes I am. Not only would I suck a BBC, I fantasize about licking one clean of all the cum that has just been deeply deposited in my wife's sloppy pussy.

Back