Are you either obsessed or addicted to youre BBC desire?

1433260165604.jpg
KIM here, my hubby introduced me 2 this also, still don't know why he did this, but he was the one that put & ad. out on this, i got flood by e-mail, i try 2 pick the big guy out, 6'7" over 300 lbs, 12" cock, hubby 5'9" 155 lbs 6" cock, ROY the only man I have been with, well we agree 2 meet at our home on a Friday night, but the Monday before Friday, I met him in a park lot, I suck him off, that all that happen, again on Wednesday, I suck him off again, but this time he got a finger in me, I cum like a wild woman, his finger was as big as ROY cock, mayb it was a little big, well Friday night did come, DAM it was so big around it didn't want 2 go in me, all at once the head pop in me, how I was holler, screanm & begger 2 stop, it was way 2 big, this was a one time thing, he with home sunday night,now that what I call a one time thing, from Friday night 2 sunday night, 15 time r more, may b I did take 5" mayb 6", he open her big time, I was so glad 2 see him go home, by Tuesday I want him back, he came back next weekend, next,next, next,he still come back, that was 18 month ago, with in 6 month I was take it all, like the old say, once u go black, all way b black, for me that ture, SO DO U THINK I ADDICTED
Love try that pussy out,just little more stretching! Inbox ""

I love it and wont ever stop loving it . For me its alot of things that tie in together, The Taboo factor Skin contrast (so the whiter the lady and darker the man the better) the big black powerhouse cock that can go places most white men cant reach.The aggressive and confident manner of black guys the staying power during sex and that they know how to fuck and fuck aggressively (hard and intense )
Them there is the most important part the girl?white that get fucked by black cock .She realy get the sex of her life ,orgasms one after the other , the respond differently with a black man during sex and gets more wild horny cause she is getting the fuck of her life period. With hubby she is making love and its tender and that is it with black man its all about her getting good hard sex (fucked) So basically hubby is love and the bull is pure raw lust of the best kind Take any of these factors away and the appeal for me is gone. Its just as much about the woman (maybe more) than it is about the hubbies pleasure a cuckold is just lucky his wife's wants and needs give him pleasure

Are you either obsessed or addicted to youre BBC desire
truthfully I am obsessed and addicted to my wife getting the best sex of her life cause I love her and want her to get really fucked like I can not do . That does not make me a sissy boy it makes me a loving husband

I love it and wont ever stop loving it . For me its alot of things that tie in together, The Taboo factor Skin contrast (so the whiter the lady and darker the man the better) the big black powerhouse cock that can go places most white men cant reach.The aggressive and confident manner of black guys the staying power during sex and that they know how to fuck and fuck aggressively (hard and intense )
Them there is the most important part the girl?white that get fucked by black cock .She realy get the sex of her life ,orgasms one after the other , the respond differently with a black man during sex and gets more wild horny cause she is getting the fuck of her life period. With hubby she is making love and its tender and that is it with black man its all about her getting good hard sex (fucked) So basically hubby is love and the bull is pure raw lust of the best kind Take any of these factors away and the appeal for me is gone. Its just as much about the woman (maybe more) than it is about the hubbies pleasure a cuckold is just lucky his wife's wants and needs give him pleasure
You are so correct thanks

Back